Nicholls named medical director of Be...

Nicholls named medical director of Behavioral ...

There are 3 comments on the The Mountaineer Publishing Company story from Jul 20, 2012, titled Nicholls named medical director of Behavioral .... In it, The Mountaineer Publishing Company reports that:

MedWest-Haywood welcomes psychiatrist John C. Nicholls, MD, JD, as the medical director of Behavioral Health Services at MedWest, starting July 23.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mountaineer Publishing Company.

HumanSpirit

Live Oak, FL

#1 Jul 21, 2012
No science to psychiatry. No medical model. No evidence based medicine. No test for chemical imbalance of the brain..lol...The mental health industry really sold that piece of corruption to drug America didn't they? If fact the APA ADMITTED to the lie in 2007 .

So what they have a new director. You can find anyone theses days in the mental health industry or prison that wants to make a buck doing anything. Stay away from the mental health industry is my opinion.
Survivor of psychiatry

San Clemente, CA

#2 Jul 21, 2012
"Behavioral Health Services" the same old medieval quackery renamed.
HumanSpirit

Live Oak, FL

#3 Jul 21, 2012
Survivor of psychiatry wrote:
"Behavioral Health Services" the same old medieval quackery renamed.

Behavioral "Health" Services. We have the behavioral services in my town I looked them up and find that they wholesale mind drugs on the innocent schoolchildren in a racked paid by the Federal and State government. Kids are declared having a disability by some member of this No science profession and taxpayer money pours in at the cost of the sanity of the child.

Another rotten smells bad Capitalist system by the Republican Party

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neurology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alzheimer's may affect the brain differently in... Jul 25 coretta 5
News Understanding ADHD Jul 22 humanspirit 1
News Critical online reviews can carry legal risks (Oct '12) Jun '15 Dennis 24
News This is Sami and she lives with Trigeminal Neur... Jun '15 Lorraine Burgess 1
Nerve Damage Jun '15 JAEL 1
News Powassan - A Survivor's Story Jun '15 Nun Yah 1
Help! Undiagnosed Neurological Condition May '15 Sarie22 1
More from around the web