Male reaction during massage... !

Male reaction during massage... !

Posted in the Massage Therapy Forum

Masterbaker

Hamilton, Canada

#1 Oct 20, 2009
First off, i'm a guy!
I've been receiving massages for quite a while now. 10 years, at a rate of 1 massage per month. The sense of touch has alway been very intense for me, so you can see why I just adore receiving massages.
The thing that bugs me is that in each and every massage i've received, I have always leaked a little precum. Even when I'm not aroused or excited. I don't even have an erection most of the time.

This has happened each and every time. When getting massaged by a young female therapist. When getting massaged by an old female therapist. When getting massaged by a male therapist. When receiving the massage draped. When receiving the massage completely nude.
Now you can understand that this is quite frustrating and embarassing, especially since I don't go there hoping for "happy endings", and I don't have fantasies about 55-year-old ladies or male therapists.
Since touch is really intense for me, my guess is that somehow, it's my body's normal reaction to being touched. But it remains bothersome.
My regular massage therapist is used to this and she knows that it's not something sexual aimed at her; In fact, she massages me nude, and simply gives me a tissue to cleanup when I flip. It's cool. But for other therapists (People like "Female MT" on this forum for example), I always get the feeling that i'm immediatly tagged as a pervert because of this...
Has this happened to other dudes? Did you find a way to get it under control? Any (constructive!) input is appreciated...
Thanks,
Paul

Birmingham, AL

#2 Oct 21, 2009
It happens, and it's common, and there isn't really much you can do about it. I don't know of any way to stop the "precum" from leaking out.

Either learn to live with it, or start getting draped massages, so the problem isn't so obvious.

Maybe masturbating yourself a couple of hours beforehand would stop the problem, clean out the pipes, so to speak.

But if it were me, I wouldn't worry about it. Your regular MT is clearly not bothered by it, so you shouldn't be either.

Since: May 08

Miami, FL

#3 Oct 23, 2009
yea, I have leaked as well and I will sometimes check the sheet when I am finished to see if there is an obvious wet spot. Sometimes there is and other times it is not so noticable. I agree that there is not much you can do about it. I've never been given a tissue to wipe myself when I flip over. I have had precum get on my belly but with the oil or cream on me as well, I've never felt the need to wipe it.
Rubbish

Adelaide, Australia

#4 Nov 1, 2009
SICK PUPPY
Masterbaker

Hamilton, Canada

#5 Nov 2, 2009
Thanks for the input guys. And I usually do masturbate before going to the massage, otherwise it's even worse!

Actually, since I wrote the original thread, I spoke with my regular MT about it. It does not bother her (I already knew that), but she told me that from her experience it happens to maybe 20% of men she sees.

Oh well, I guess I'll just live with it, and try to find MTs that are mature enough to know the difference between a guy having an erection and a guy wanting a "happy ending".
Rubbish

Adelaide, Australia

#6 Nov 3, 2009
You really think we believe your rants - get real sick pupppy
Cablefist

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Nov 3, 2009
Baker,

First of all, ignore the trolls (Exemplo Gratia: Rubbish.)

Secondly, if your therapist is fine with it, don't worry! This is totally normal, although not exactly a regular occurrence. If you find yourself about to receive a massage from someone who ISN'T your regular therapist the solution is simple! Wear dark, loosish underwear! Something that will mask the stain, and still make you comfortable. I never under any circumstances give a fully nude massage, as a self-preserving rule. Not that there is anything wrong with it, it's just for the safety of my career. For me, underwear is a must.

Also, if that is absolutely unnaceptable, you may want to look into kegel exercises. It may just be the soltion to your issue.

I hope I helped,
And good luck!
Masterbaker

Hamilton, Canada

#8 Nov 4, 2009
Thanks for the info Cablefist!

I guess for the moment I'm sticking to my regular MT. But yes, Kegel exercices.... hadn't thought of that. who know, increased muscle tonus in the region might help!

thanks again.
Rubbish

Adelaide, Australia

#9 Nov 10, 2009
you wont lie down will you
Jill

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Just had a male client cum on the sheets. I didn't even touch his cock! He was on his back and had a huge erection. As I was massaging his legs, his dick started twitching and a big wet spot appeared. He let out a big sigh and had a smile on his face.

It kinda turned me on, and I ended up rubbing myself to climax after he left :)
tom

Chilliwack, Canada

#13 Mar 6, 2014
Masterbaker wrote:
First off, i'm a guy!
I've been receiving massages for quite a while now. 10 years, at a rate of 1 massage per month. The sense of touch has alway been very intense for me, so you can see why I just adore receiving massages.
The thing that bugs me is that in each and every massage i've received, I have always leaked a little precum. Even when I'm not aroused or excited. I don't even have an erection most of the time.
This has happened each and every time. When getting massaged by a young female therapist. When getting massaged by an old female therapist. When getting massaged by a male therapist. When receiving the massage draped. When receiving the massage completely nude.
Now you can understand that this is quite frustrating and embarassing, especially since I don't go there hoping for "happy endings", and I don't have fantasies about 55-year-old ladies or male therapists.
Since touch is really intense for me, my guess is that somehow, it's my body's normal reaction to being touched. But it remains bothersome.
My regular massage therapist is used to this and she knows that it's not something sexual aimed at her; In fact, she massages me nude, and simply gives me a tissue to cleanup when I flip. It's cool. But for other therapists (People like "Female MT" on this forum for example), I always get the feeling that i'm immediatly tagged as a pervert because of this...
Has this happened to other dudes? Did you find a way to get it under control? Any (constructive!) input is appreciated...
Thanks,
Don't worry about it...Its natural. ant stop it. I leak precum too
Anonymous

Saint Albert, Canada

#14 Sep 20, 2015
Jill wrote:
Just had a male client cum on the sheets. I didn't even touch his cock! He was on his back and had a huge erection. As I was massaging his legs, his dick started twitching and a big wet spot appeared. He let out a big sigh and had a smile on his face.
It kinda turned me on, and I ended up rubbing myself to climax after he left :)
That's sooo hot Jill...very glad you are open and honest about admitting that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 14 hr Wondergurl 800
News Request rubs Ravenna Twp. the wrong way Plan fo... (Sep '07) 14 hr Sal The Barber 56
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Sun RonBurgIndy 188
Do MT get aroused during massage? (Jan '12) Sun Wife 56
W4W "massage" Mar 25 Katie 2
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Mar 25 Chebert 2,334
News Houston Bucket List 2017: Rowdies, Birdies and ... Mar 24 Mariachis Phartss 1
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Mar 18 Dgar123 1,680
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Mar 15 Timfa 848
More from around the web