Penis position for massage (non-eroti...

Penis position for massage (non-erotic) LMT opinions, please!

Posted in the Massage Therapy Forum

Uncomfortable Dave

Tampa, FL

#1 Dec 20, 2011
I recently started getting a weekly sports massage to help with recovery from workouts. It is strictly professional massage with a towel covering me, however my masseuse does move the towel to the side to work on my glutes and upper legs, essentially leaving everything on the backside exposed.

My penis larger than average and it is very uncomfortable for me to lay on my stomach with it trapped between my body, especially if I become aroused at all, which sometimes happens.

Is it acceptable to put it between my legs where it would be exposed to the masseuse while she works on my legs and glutes?

If I just did it, would it make her uncomfortable and could the massage quality suffer if she tried to avoid that area. Would she ask that I position it differently if she were offended by it?

I know it would make sense to just ask her, however I don't know how to bring it up without sounding like a perv!

Thanks in advance!

Birmingham, AL

#2 Dec 23, 2011
I wouldn't ask, as that might make her think you are seeking "extras."

Simply reposition however necessary to make yourself comfortable. If she's not comfortable with it, she may not remove the towel all the way from your glutes or something, and you can reevaluate for your next visit.

I have positioned my penis like this for both sensual and strictly therapeutic massages, and I've never had a non-sexual therapist make any comments about it.

New York, NY

#3 May 6, 2012
There is no harm mentioning that you feel uncomfortable lying face down. You could ask the therapist if they wouldn't mind working face up and in sideline for your back. If they ask why, then you could mention that it is uncomfortable for you. It's all about intention. You should be able to communicate with your therapist. Your therapist should be trained to handle an honest conversation. Erections are commonly a normal physiological response and are often not taken as being sexual unless the client acts off as in touching themselves. The client's are often more embarrassed about it and unless a boundary is crossed we sometimes ignore talking with the client about it.

Dearborn, MI

#5 Nov 23, 2014
I've been getting massages for 25 years and I found it to be more comfortable of laying my penis between my upper thigh and stomach pointing towards the left. when I get erections it is visible when the therapist is massaging my glutes and my lower back. A couple of different therapist touched it accidently when tucking in the sheet when getting ready to do my back. No one has ever said anything and I've been using the same therapists since I started getting massages.

“What you might like to know”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#6 Dec 11, 2014
I recently had a similar experience. It was the typical massage setting. Table, sheet and blanket. Plus a heating pad on the table. I asked her if she would remove the blanket. She said "sure" and whipped everything off me. In retrospect, "I think see wanted to see my Penis and play with it". She is by no means a young girl. She told me she was 51. She made sure I bought a massage package before I left. I was happy to do it since she gives a great massage. I have said before on this forum that nothing is better than a great massage coupled with a little Penis rub.
You need both elements. Great massage of all body parts. Actually I can't wait for tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Male Massage Therapists "Finished Off" a Fe... (Sep '14) 2 hr Reflexmassage 284
plesure massage in kuwait (Jun '14) 10 hr Jam 11
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) 14 hr Princessvashti 1,576
Massage m2m doha , Bahrain or kuwait 17 hr Kaka6969 1
massage in kuwait 18 hr Kaka6969 2
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 19 hr Sam 748
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Thu CTGuy 173
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Wed don rulo 2,312
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Oct 17 CapnVic 796
More from around the web