Shaking during a massage?
Sebastian

Cape Elizabeth, ME

#1 Apr 25, 2009
I am wondering if anyone has ever experienced shaking in a part of, or their entire body.

This happens to me the majority of the time. I can't tell what causes it.

I have a lot of theories with the most common two being that I seem to be cold no matter what the room temperature, or what I am very arroused and am wanting/waiting for something sexual to happen, and the tension becomes more than I can handle, so I shake.

It starts in my mid section or at my knees, and usually spreads to my entire legs, but at times can spread to my entire body to the point where I am shaking pretty violently.

This has happened with several different massage therapists, usually the ones who arrouse me the most, but there is the sensation of being cold at the same time.

I've talked to my doctor about it who has suggested it may just be a release of energy.

The final piece of information is that this started during a massage where I was given a hand job, and I sometimes feel like I am constantly waiting for that to happen again.

Any theories?
laughing

Cottonwood, AZ

#2 Apr 25, 2009
It seems like you should give yourself a hand job before your next massage; then you wont be "waiting" and you can concentrate on the true meaning of relaxing during the massage.

What a shame that someone ruined a massage for you. Hand jobs and massages dont go together. Except in massage parlors. go to accredited massage therapists and think of very beautiful things, like sunsets or beaches.. and away from sexual things.
Peanut

Des Moines, IA

#3 Apr 27, 2009
Shaking is the Trager approach, which has great success with older clients who suffer from Parkinsons disease. It also is affective for PTS.

RFG

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Sebastian,

That happens to me as well, for the same reasons that you stated. I have learned to control it. Ask for another blanket. It does help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 23 hr Jef69 794
Masturbation after massage (Nov '09) Fri BuddyJ 207
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Fri BuddyJ 846
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Feb 23 BuddyJ 182
MassageAnywhere.com (Sep '07) Feb 22 Upset in SD 25
Ejaculating during legit massage (Apr '15) Feb 22 guytopics_cola_sc 22
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Feb 21 skankhunter 1,675
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Feb 20 Pantylover_ 2,332
More from around the web