stories of masturbating while getting...

stories of masturbating while getting a legit massage.

Posted in the Massage Therapy Forum

Saint Albert, Canada

#1 Mar 18, 2009
Please put your stories up of masturbating while getting a legit massage from a massge therapist.

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#2 Mar 18, 2009
Nothing to do in Calgary, KoolGuy? Suggestion: Go find a girl and have some real sex, not this Penthouse Letters fantasy.
Horndog client

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#3 Mar 18, 2009
Yeah, I was about to explode when the police came in and arrested me. That was after the massage therapist hit me with a hot stone and left the room. What do you mean, sex crime? Now I can't work in the toy store stocking the action figures aisle any more because I have to stay 100 yards away from kids. What a bummer. Do you think my life is f**ked up? Please tell me.

Saint Albert, Canada

#4 Mar 18, 2009
what do u mean penthouse letters
Somewhere in a cornfield

Des Moines, IA

#5 Mar 18, 2009
I had a massage the other day, ugly and old massager, but was still able to get a HUGE erection while she rubbed my crack. I shot the biggest load ever. Do you think I should be embarrassed? Is this normal?

#6 Mar 25, 2009
i had a massage from a girl in the islands on vacation she touch my balls a few time while rubbing my leg and then spent way to long on my ass until i came in the towel she covered me in, when someone tried to open the door she panicked and covered me up but then when she realized it was a false alarm she went back to work until i came again when all was done for the hour she lifted up the towel to look at my unit, she seemed disappointed i didn't ask her to rub it during the massage, if i knew it was ok maybe i would of instead i left her a towel soaked with my cum, she wasn't too hot but hot enough to have a nice hand job, what a shame....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does women get erotic massages? (Sep '11) 11 hr Skye2560 42
Any Male Massage Therapists "Finished Off" a Fe... (Sep '14) Mon Future masseuse 47
News Breast Massage With Cream Containing Pueraria M... (Apr '09) Mon Adamh1 251
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Mon mark 2,232
Need massage in Doha Mon Bravo 1
massage in riyadh (Jan '13) Mon ROSS 168
looking for men for threesome (Nov '12) Mon Bull Saudi 34
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Sep 30 ThaDudeILL 1,101
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Sep 20 kered44 737
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Sep 16 Gabriel 694
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Sep 12 Azeez1977 118
More from around the web