Do MT get aroused during massage?

Posted in the Massage Therapy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gee

Collegeville, PA

#1 Jan 12, 2012
Mt, tell us what you are feeling when giving a massage to someone. Do you try to sneak a peak? Do you try to touch certain areas in a subtle way? Do you fantasize about doing sexual things to your patient? Do you brush up against someone on purpose?
Tell us your side...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LMT

Twinsburg, OH

#2 Jan 12, 2012
Gee wrote:
Mt, tell us what you are feeling when giving a massage to someone. Do you try to sneak a peak? Do you try to touch certain areas in a subtle way? Do you fantasize about doing sexual things to your patient? Do you brush up against someone on purpose?
Tell us your side...
Are you really that much of a sicko horndog turd that you are now fantasizing about THIS???
Hillary

Garland, TX

#3 Jan 12, 2012
Gee wrote:
Tell us your side...
Nope it's not about anything sexual-
Get a life, a real one not this pathetic obsession you have with posting fantasies on massage forums.
Gee

Collegeville, PA

#4 Jan 13, 2012
F you all!! You don't know sh*t!!

I'll keep going to my Asian massages places to get off.
LMT

Twinsburg, OH

#5 Jan 13, 2012
Gee wrote:
Like you have any choice LOL
ImaMassage

Chatsworth, CA

#6 Jan 14, 2012
The large majority of Massage Therapists become therapists because they are fascinated with the human body and healing it. As Hillary stated, there's nothing sexual about it. In fact a professional therapist is doing their best to make the client as comfortable as possible with proper draping. Many therapists are focusing on where tension is and how the energy of the client is moving. Trying to sneak a feel doesn't happen because they see the client as what they're made of now, they see them as a body and not as a sexual entity. The therapists that are working on you are probably not even aroused, they are just doing it for money. In Europe on the other hand, you may find a certain type of masseur that could become aroused. The masseur most commonly practices a massage called tantric massage.
LMT

Des Moines, IA

#7 Jan 14, 2012
Gee wrote:
Why would anyone in their right mind care to know about feces? If that is your speciality, you are one strange little dude.
Honze

Columbia, MD

#8 Apr 10, 2012
When I have attractive female clients, who take off everything, I get very aroused. I don't do anything inappropriate, like trying to sneak a peak or touching something without permission, but I do everything else I'm allowed to do to try to arouse them, like being very smooth, using long slow strokes and paying attention to the erogenous zones. One time I was working on the arms while they were face down, and I was sitting on the stool, and with their arm hanging off the side of the table I was working on the triceps and biceps when her arm sorta jerked towards me and hit me right in my crotch, and I got super turned on, I don't know if she knew what her arm hit. It was an accident at first, but I found that positioning myself this way and working on the arms, this tends to happen a lot. The one time I had a client who was dropping obvious hints that she wanted more, I chickened out and didn't do anything. She was asking me how I felt, and telling me it felt very sensual. she said she liked it when I stretched her, and worked on her glutes. When she turned over she pulled her sheet off enough to expose her vagina, and I saw it but I pulled the sheet right back over as if it was an accident. She also did this with her breast, and I let that one slide for a few seconds before I re covered it. I was using hot stones, and at the end she asked if she could see one of the stones, so I gave it to her and she slowly slid it down to her vagina. I was so extremely turned on but I was too nervous to do anything, probably because I knew if I did we could go all the way! I've fantasized about it many times since then, and I hope one day someone else does the same and maybe I'll have the balls to follow through

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gee

Collegeville, PA

#9 Apr 11, 2012
Good one! I'm glad someone has the guts to admit the truth.
LMT - not everyone is a prude like you! There was nothing wrong what Honze did.
Honze wrote:
When I have attractive female clients, who take off everything, I get very aroused. I don't do anything inappropriate, like trying to sneak a peak or touching something without permission, but I do everything else I'm allowed to do to try to arouse them, like being very smooth, using long slow strokes and paying attention to the erogenous zones. One time I was working on the arms while they were face down, and I was sitting on the stool, and with their arm hanging off the side of the table I was working on the triceps and biceps when her arm sorta jerked towards me and hit me right in my crotch, and I got super turned on, I don't know if she knew what her arm hit. It was an accident at first, but I found that positioning myself this way and working on the arms, this tends to happen a lot. The one time I had a client who was dropping obvious hints that she wanted more, I chickened out and didn't do anything. She was asking me how I felt, and telling me it felt very sensual. she said she liked it when I stretched her, and worked on her glutes. When she turned over she pulled her sheet off enough to expose her vagina, and I saw it but I pulled the sheet right back over as if it was an accident. She also did this with her breast, and I let that one slide for a few seconds before I re covered it. I was using hot stones, and at the end she asked if she could see one of the stones, so I gave it to her and she slowly slid it down to her vagina. I was so extremely turned on but I was too nervous to do anything, probably because I knew if I did we could go all the way! I've fantasized about it many times since then, and I hope one day someone else does the same and maybe I'll have the balls to follow through

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nebu

Glienicke, Germany

#10 Apr 13, 2012
Yes, this is a win-win-situation:

2 consenting adults are sharing joy.

Natural and healthy.
Honze wrote:

Since: Jan 11

Shalimar, FL

#11 May 1, 2012
I have been going to the same MT for a couple of months now, once a week for a 60 min massage. He is very attractive, and I am attracted to him, especially when he massages my hands, when he does this, my heart starts to race and I try to calm myself down because he is a good MT and I do not want to make things awkward. Now, the past few times I have went, he has spent extra time on my hands, even placing my hand on his leg while he massages my shoulders. The last time I went, he spent more time then he ever has on my hands, and while he was massaging my legs, arms, and back, he would run his hand across my hand. Also, when he is rubbing my hands, it's not like he is massaging them, he is gently rubbing his fingers and palms across my hand. Then while I was on my stomach, he was rubbing my back and began to run his hands down below the draping onto my ass, he did this about 8 times, and each time he moved his hand across my entire ass...my question is, do you think that he is also attracted to me, or is it that since I am attracted to him I am reading more into this then what is really there? And is it normal to spend 10+ mins on someones hands when there complaint areas are the neck and shoulders
Massage therapist

Chicago, IL

#12 May 2, 2012
I think you already answered your own question, 83 -)

Since: Jan 11

Shalimar, FL

#13 May 2, 2012
Massage therapist wrote:
I think you already answered your own question, 83 -)
I know it sounds silly to ask the question, especially since if I was giving the advice to someone, I would tell them that the person is attracted to them, but for me, I am not 100% sure, and I definitely don't want to make the wrong assumption and lose my MT or make an ass of myself. I also know that MT's do massage the glut area, so I am also wondering if that is what he was doing?
Bumblebee

Des Moines, IA

#15 May 5, 2012
Nebu has no conscience or morals.
Craig

Westerville, OH

#17 May 29, 2012
i asked my MT this once. Her reply "Of course I do, I am human. I don't act on those feelings, but I have them from time to time."
mt in mai

Clinton, MA

#18 Nov 6, 2012
I am a male MT and I feel the exactly the same way as Honze. I have had several opportunities where I could provide some kind of sexual treatment to my females clients. As Honze stated, I had a women that moved the sheet " accidentally" and I saw her vagina while she open her legs to scratch her ankle. Another one tried to touch me while I was massaging her shoulders. Some others moan and move their bodies as they would be having an orgasm.
So, yes.. the answer is yes. I get aroused some times.. i wouldn't be human if not. We are MT but also we are sexual human beings. So it's very hard sometimes not to cross the boundaries and act on it. What I do at that moment is to think in the anatomy ,aand th tissues, arteries, veins, nerves, etc that are in the place I am touching. And if I am too horny, I get a night of "fire" with my wife . I hope I can keep things this way. It is not easy when you come from a country where "happy endings" and prostitution is legal. But the american culture has some taboos about sex. But we have to respect the laws here.
Kekjkjhfkak

Kelowna, Canada

#19 Feb 28, 2013
Im glad you were both honest. I had an experience that was very confusing but now is a little clearer. I had a massage from a young attractive male and wasnt sure if he was attracted to me or just overly friendly. He told me I should go for a steam room afterwards and he would join me naked if i liked, i just laughed it off. He also told me he was in an unhappy marriage, he prefered hot older blond women,(I am that), he told me i gave him butterflies and many other intimate details. it was my first proffessional massage from a man so it was confusing. Im not sure if i should go back to him but he was an amazing massuer and it would be a shame if it got awekward....
Aspiring Male MT

Ridgefield Park, NJ

#20 Apr 25, 2013
Do male MTs massage the glutes, breast, and genitilia of females?
haha 3

United States

#22 Apr 25, 2013
Normal Flora wrote:
<quoted text>Glutes - only with consent
Breast - only if medically indicated and with specific consent
Genitalia - never
So you give bung-hole tongue-baths?
haha 3

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Apr 26, 2013
Normal Flora wrote:
<quoted text>Go hump a leg
Scrotum scrubber.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) 6 hr Shannonb1982 1,139
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) 9 hr Lucy Massage 144
Any Male Massage Therapists "Finished Off" a Fe... (Sep '14) 9 hr Massagedude 149
Erotic Massage With Happy Ending (Sep '09) Wed adi 135
pijat khusus wanita (Aug '15) Wed rido 9
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Wed HadiyaJackson 767
Swedish Relaxation Massages are not firm enough... Wed ThaDudeILL 2
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Apr 23 free massage dxb 2,269
More from around the web