Over the phone she says.......".........

Over the phone she says......."..........."

Posted in the Massage Therapy Forum

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2013
First let me say that I have been seeing two different massage therapists for about 4 months and reading this board for about 3 weeks. I've learned that communication is the most important aspect of working with your massage therapist, that's for sure. The one I went to last week allowed a non drape massage starting me on my tummy as usual. When I turned over I assumed she would use a small drape on my groin as my other therapist had done. Only, she did not do so..........she kept me nude, I was fully aroused, and initially a bit nervous which turned to a feeling of total freedom and comfort. My erection came and went and then did so again. After the massage I told her I was surprised she kept me undraped and she started to apologize, but I said, no it was fine and good. She said 'thank you for not asking me to do more'(since I was erect) and I just asked her if she would mind if I touched myself next time. She said that was up to me and that what I did was MY business but what she does is HER business. Good communication.

So, over the phone the next day I'm calling another therapist, one I've never been to, to get her rates, etc, and she says it's such and such for a full body massage. Now I didn't ask her what full body meant since if it meant a hands-on happy ending I knew she wouldn't say that over the phone. So the question is, what do u think she meant?
Smokeybare

Concord, MA

#2 Feb 4, 2013
I'm sure she didn't mean a "happy ending" massage, full body means your full body with the exception of anything illegal, which a "happy ending" is. If that's what you're looking for try Craigslist or Backpage for body rubs.

Location hidden

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Smokeybare wrote:
I'm sure she didn't mean a "happy ending" massage, full body means your full body with the exception of anything illegal, which a "happy ending" is. If that's what you're looking for try Craigslist or Backpage for body rubs.
Thanks, that's helpful. I didn't think that's what she meant but I'm still a bit naive about all of this.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Normal Flora wrote:
<quoted text>Sooooo, you're asking for advice on how to proposition prostitution?
uh, no, Flora. You have it totally wrong which just shows how some people ASSUME you are asking for something when you are not. I do NOT want to go to someone who offers that. What made you think I did?????????
Tom

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 5, 2013
In my experience some will say "full body" when they really mean "95% of body" (if you get my drift), while others literally mean full body. Unfortunately you can't know from that description alone.
Tom

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Obviously even the ones who offer true full body aren't going to require it, however. If you don't feel comfortable with any part of your body being touched, just tell them. It doesn't really matter if they offer it or not if you're not wanting it, does it?

Location hidden

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Tom wrote:
Obviously even the ones who offer true full body aren't going to require it, however. If you don't feel comfortable with any part of your body being touched, just tell them. It doesn't really matter if they offer it or not if you're not wanting it, does it?
No, you're right..I can always say 'no'!

Since: Feb 13

Salt Lake City, UT

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Clint51 wrote:
<quoted text>
uh, no, Flora. You have it totally wrong which just shows how some people ASSUME you are asking for something when you are not. I do NOT want to go to someone who offers that. What made you think I did?????????
I think, perhaps, that what led her to believe thats what you were asking, is that you prefaced your question with super long story about getting an erection and asking permission to masturbate that actually had nothing whatsoever to do with your actual question, which is "what does full body mean?"

Since: Feb 13

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Clint51

Also, as a side note, maybe its because you actually posted about how to ask your massage therapist about a happy ending in another post. Maybe thats why...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 11 hr Jef69 794
Masturbation after massage (Nov '09) Fri BuddyJ 207
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Fri BuddyJ 846
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Thu BuddyJ 182
MassageAnywhere.com (Sep '07) Wed Upset in SD 25
Ejaculating during legit massage (Apr '15) Feb 22 guytopics_cola_sc 22
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Feb 21 skankhunter 1,675
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Feb 20 Pantylover_ 2,332
More from around the web