Erections during massages is it normal?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#158 May 10, 2011
Getting my first deep tissue massage by a male this Saturday. It was a gift from my wife, and I had been avoiding it till she pointed out that it was about to expire and forced me to make the appointment. Now I know I'm going to pop the proverbial hard-on, and I'm nervous about it. You see I've been bi-curious for some time, and denying the truth and have been avoiding the issue. This is going to interesting for one of us! Should I tell him up front of my fear and desire, letting him make the choice to continue with the massage? I've never meet this man, but the idea of him putting his hands on me has got me in a frenzy.
Jack

Gatineau, Canada

#159 May 12, 2011
Steve wrote:
Uh... yeah... sorry, but it is still emberassing, even if it is normal...
only the first couple of times

so go out get more massages, embrace your erection !

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#160 May 18, 2011
carnut wrote:
My current therapists (a guy and a girl) say guys who don't get an erection are the exception.
The guy actually tries to make it erotic. The girl...gets close.
Neither promises or gives a happy ending. They do about 95 % of men and about 50% of women undraped or draped with small towels.
Carnut - where do you live? I'd love to check this place out!
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#162 May 28, 2011
I had my very first massage on Friday, a Lomi Lomi/Thai mix by a small lady with surprisingly strong hands. I was undraped and she seemed to make a special effort to avoid the boy bits by pulling my leg(s) out at an angle (frogs legs) so she could get to the creases without any accidental contact although she was happy to massage the buttocks.
My willy did not move once but some of the strokes were almost painful so it was not what you might call a sensual massage, more therapeutic. If the moves had been softer I might have reacted accordingly. If I was honest I was probably secretly wishing I had risen to the occassion and that she would offer to deal with it, if you get my meaning. it is sod's law that when you want your bits to look their best mine seemed to shrink to almost nothing.
Pete

Two Harbors, MN

#163 Jun 11, 2011
What about wearing a nice plain non enhancing thong or jock strap? This will cover the front but leave the butt open for massage and hold down the erection.
Ivan

Cordova, TN

#164 Jun 15, 2011
When I was younger, 20's and 30's, I would sometimes say to a therapist before she left the room something like, "May I have a small towel to put under my mid section while I am on my stomach? Sometimes I ejaculate almost without warning and I don't want to mess up your sheets." Without fail I was always given a towel to lay on and most of the time needed it. When I started to turn over I would wipe off a bit and fold the towel and give it to her and say "Thanks". Never one complaint.
Ray

Palm Harbor, FL

#165 Jun 26, 2011
Bobbie wrote:
Have u been to melinda in brandon<quoted text>
Where is Melinda Short? Her place seems to have changed names? Is it still Oriental Spa? Or did she move to another place?

Ray
joel

Edmonton, Canada

#166 Jul 28, 2011
hey
joel

Edmonton, Canada

#167 Jul 28, 2011
have had many massages and get hard regularly, just enjoy the massage and they work around it. bumping it occasionally.
Art

Parker, CO

#168 Aug 3, 2011
I've been treated by the same massage therapist for about four years. I have a brief erection every time. Nothing sexual; it's just how my body responds for a minute or two. I'm always thoroughly draped, and I doubt that she knows it's even happening. A couple years ago, though, I was kind of at a weird angle, and the drape was a little close to the edge, and I slipped outside when it happened, exposing myself briefly. She instantly pulled the blanket over me, and we just continued our conversation. I felt no embarrassment, whatsoever. It was no big deal.
Gee

Wayne, PA

#169 Aug 5, 2011
I went to this one Asian massage place where an older lady (in her 50's) was working on me. We went to a small (real small) room. I was on my back with a towel over my mid area. Since the room was so small, as she went to get more oils, she brushed against the table thus pulling the towel off. I was butt-naked. I was real hard. She realized what happened and picked up the towel and said, "Oh my!!" She was stairing at it for a bit. I was exicted that she was looking. She used her thumb and pointer finger and she picked it up to take a closer look as she was still in awl. My 8 incher was rock hard. I said, "you like"? She said "do you mind" as she started to rub it slowly. I shot a huge load all over myself. She gave me a hot towel to clean up. I said "Thank you". She said "no, thank YOU!". I still go to her. What fun!!
bemuddled

Ireland

#170 Aug 5, 2011
Gee wrote:
I went to this one Asian massage place where an older lady (in her 50's) was working on me. We went to a small (real small) room. I was on my back with a towel over my mid area. Since the room was so small, as she went to get more oils, she brushed against the table thus pulling the towel off. I was butt-naked. I was real hard. She realized what happened and picked up the towel and said, "Oh my!!" She was stairing at it for a bit. I was exicted that she was looking. She used her thumb and pointer finger and she picked it up to take a closer look as she was still in awl. My 8 incher was rock hard. I said, "you like"? She said "do you mind" as she started to rub it slowly. I shot a huge load all over myself. She gave me a hot towel to clean up. I said "Thank you". She said "no, thank YOU!". I still go to her. What fun!!
nice fantasy. LOl
bemuddled

Ireland

#171 Aug 5, 2011
Jake In SW-OR wrote:
Getting my first deep tissue massage by a male this Saturday. It was a gift from my wife, and I had been avoiding it till she pointed out that it was about to expire and forced me to make the appointment. Now I know I'm going to pop the proverbial hard-on, and I'm nervous about it. You see I've been bi-curious for some time, and denying the truth and have been avoiding the issue. This is going to interesting for one of us! Should I tell him up front of my fear and desire, letting him make the choice to continue with the massage? I've never meet this man, but the idea of him putting his hands on me has got me in a frenzy.
I'd be interested to know what transpired.
first time

East Haven, CT

#172 Aug 8, 2011
I just had my first full body massage performed by a male, he did a great job, but then i started to get aroused, he asked me to turn over on my back and i had a huge erection he worked the inside of my thighs and continued to rub up against my balls, making me crazy, he asked me if i wanted him to take care of it, i was so aroused i allowed him to

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#173 Aug 10, 2011
There are natural responses, but they go away as quickly as they occur. They should if you are working with an experienced therapist and not a messeuse or masseur. From a lot of what I real on this board, there are a lot of masseuses and masseurs out here. Some are calling themselves therapist, yet what they are doing is in violation of AMTA and NCBTMA standards and codes of ethics as well as he licensing laws in several states. The client need feel no shame as long as there is not ill intension or behavior. The therapist should be ahsamed. Not for an eraction, but for not managing the situation and the client's comfort better and for breeches of ethics which contribute the such uncomfortable situations.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#176 Aug 17, 2011
first time wrote:
I just had my first full body massage performed by a male, he did a great job, but then i started to get aroused, he asked me to turn over on my back and i had a huge erection he worked the inside of my thighs and continued to rub up against my balls, making me crazy, he asked me if i wanted him to take care of it, i was so aroused i allowed him to
That's VERY hot!
Paul

Birmingham, AL

#177 Aug 18, 2011
NativeBodyworx wrote:
There are natural responses, but they go away as quickly as they occur. They should if you are working with an experienced therapist and not a messeuse or masseur. From a lot of what I real on this board, there are a lot of masseuses and masseurs out here. Some are calling themselves therapist, yet what they are doing is in violation of AMTA and NCBTMA standards and codes of ethics as well as he licensing laws in several states. The client need feel no shame as long as there is not ill intension or behavior. The therapist should be ahsamed. Not for an eraction, but for not managing the situation and the client's comfort better and for breeches of ethics which contribute the such uncomfortable situations.
But if client and therapist are both consenting adults, who agree to the behavior which occurs, what does it hurt, exactly?

It's illegal, sure; but so is speeding. Big deal. And I certainly don't believe the consensual actions of adults can possibly be considered immoral, as those actions have NO effect on anyone else.
Sunshine

Anchorage, AK

#178 Aug 22, 2011
Hmmmmm...been a MT now for over a year. 95% of male clients do get erections. I am unsure whether any spontaneous ejaculations have occurred. I have had men bluntly ask me to release their tension. I have had some put my hand on their male member. I have had some offers of an extra tip for a BJ or HJ. I've seen and experienced a great deal already.
Admittedly, all of this was confusing to me at the onset of my MT career. I was unprepared for the array of experiences that awaited me. I tried different approaches to test the waters and see what I felt most comfortable with. I found it interesting that the men who I gave BJ too often returned but I did not feel comfortable with the idea of my massage biz being turned into a place where men solicited me and I agreed to service them. The hand job men rarely returned, even though I consistently heard compliments on my technique. I found that curious. I told men to play with my boobs and I stroked their balls and they gave themselves HJ. Again, not many repeats. I found that the majority of repeats are those who's erection that I ignore. I genuinely do care about my clients. Their comfort and satisfaction with me and their experience is important to me. It is somewhat of a turn on to me when a man gets hard. I assume this is a normal response by a woman who is exposed to male sexuality.
Bottom line is that erections are perfectly normal. I now pretend to ignore them but obviously it's that pink elephant in the middle of the living room. LoL I believe that any professional MT will totally understand the erection and probably get themselves off at bedtime thinking about your male member throbbing on her table. I always drape my clients. The sheets are not opaque.
I tell my clients at the end of the massage, right before I leave the room, to take their time and I'll meet them out front to take their payment. That is what I've found to work best for me and my business. I am unsure as to why the men return more without any erotic touching? But that's been my experience.
I hope this is enough detail from a woman who has seen all sides of the picture.
Paul

Birmingham, AL

#179 Aug 24, 2011
Sunshine, your comments are interesting, and quite surprising. It is very difficult to find a therapist who provides both a quality massage and sexual release, so I'm stunned that you didn't get more repeat business when providing those services.

In any case, the current system seems to be working well for you and your clients, and your willingness to discuss the situation frankly is very much appreciated.
Gee

Wayne, PA

#180 Aug 29, 2011
I went to this one Asian massage place for my 2pm appointment. I was greeted by this young busty Asian lady. She took me back to the room and told me to undress. I stepted out as I got undressed. As I started to drape myself with the towel they left out for me, I hid that towel under the table and used a wash cloth. I put it over me. As she came in, She did not say anything. As I turned over, she placed the towel over my memember which was rock hard. As she massaged me, my thing was popping out here and there. She kept brushing up against the head and then I exploaded all over my chest and her hand. Got cleaned up and no one said anything. I still go to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female arousal during a professional massage 1 hr Daisy 1
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) 5 hr BCHAD971 1,727
Highly recommended male masseur for my fellow l... Wed Sarah 3
Do married women go for happy ending massages? Tue Pantylover_ 8
Masturbation after massage (Nov '09) May 23 bigkitten 209
Ejaculating during legit massage (Apr '15) May 23 emvmassage com 23
I wonder if women masterbate after a legit mass... May 22 Pantylover_ 27
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) May 19 dragon55 814
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) May 19 heavenlyfaith 197
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) May 18 mheffler 2,339
Massage therapist touched testicles and penis s... (Dec '13) May 12 Big Guy 42
More from around the web