Erections during massages is it normal?
Hot Dude

Alpharetta, GA

#118 Nov 11, 2010
Freddy, getting an erection with a male therapist is NOT gay, nor does it make you gay. Come on now...

I guarantee I will make you hard during a massage and you say you are not gay or bi right. Now if you get hard and wanta release with a hand job, rimming or anal, well than maybe you are not quite as straight as you think!
FrEdDy

San Diego, CA

#119 Nov 11, 2010
I know I am just joking like you said even if you get hard during a massage or waxing with a dude that's normal I guess I will never know I will take your word. What if that person also has lots of precum is that gay? I just found a waxer that will do a full body waxing with a brazilian for only 109.00 only one problem it's a dude and I am guessing he is gay since his spa is in the gayest part of town. He even has a 70 min facial and a 70 min massage for only 89.00. I never had a facial only the few times my gf gave me one with my own juice haha. I gonna ask my Latin MILF to price match him for the waxing and facial she does not do massage as far as I know. I will ask to see if she would massage me hey you never know until you ask. Since I am off today I am going for a massage with my Latin chick today at noon. I will let you know later today how it went. I hope she gives me oral, hj and lets me bang her butt again. I hope she lets me bang her pie too.
White boy

Marblehead, MA

#120 Jan 5, 2011
Hi I'm a 16 year old boy and I was wondering if I'm Age elegible for a massage? If so, what would the MT think if a 16 year old got an erection or even ejaculated during my massage?
GaryL

Miami, FL

#121 Jan 6, 2011
White boy wrote:
Hi I'm a 16 year old boy and I was wondering if I'm Age elegible for a massage? If so, what would the MT think if a 16 year old got an erection or even ejaculated during my massage?
I go to a great MT who has some families as clients so I don't know why you could not get a great massage at your age. And an erection is a natural reaction, especially at your age. A spontaneous ejaculation is also something that happens naturally and any good MT will understand this. So go and get that massage, enjoy it and relax. I had the same reactions when I was 16 and was lucky to have intelligent people to understand that this was natural and normal and they didn't blow it out of proportion.
Hotdude

Alpharetta, GA

#122 Jan 6, 2011
Hey White boy, since you are only 16, I will need to be careful what I "touch" when I massage you, but I am damn sure you will get hard and probably shoot all over yourself! At your age, I don't need to make direct contact to get the reaction you want...
FReDDy

San Diego, CA

#123 Jan 6, 2011
it's not a good massage unless u get hard and have lots of pre come haha
SoAmzed

Beloit, OH

#124 Jan 27, 2011
Kay wrote:
I am a therapist, and have seen many erections. I allow draped or un-draped massage according to my client's preference. I ask them at the beginning of the massage which they prefer.
It happens whether draped or un-draped, but it seems to happen more with the un-draped individuals. I have seen large, bobbing erections to a point that it's just about in my face, and some that even end up oozing a bit. I consider it all very, very normal.
Kay, has any of the clients asked if they could take care of themselves so that the massage could continue?? If so did you leave the room? I have seen on this forum where one therapist stayed in the room to watch the customer finish.
Kelly

Branson, MO

#125 Jan 28, 2011
That's it. I'm not going to post any more of the funny things that happen involving guys erections here anymore. I am sick of loser Fred always being here with his dumb crap. If nobody here wants to take the minimal effort to get him removed I'll just go somewhere else to post. I can't believe this fool is here everyday all day.
Freddy

San Diego, CA

#126 Jan 28, 2011
Sounds like someone is having a bad day or life.
paul

Australia

#127 Jan 29, 2011
Kelly, don't go. We need some interesting posts from those in the industry.
Don't worry about Freddy, he's mostly tongue in cheek and you can skip past his posts if you want. If you do go, let us know where you will be posting ??

horatio_hornblow er

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#128 Jan 29, 2011
My MT has no arms. He has to use his nut sack. Do you think maybe he isn't legit? I am beginning to think he is some kind of pervert.
SoAmzed

Oklahoma City, OK

#129 Jan 30, 2011
Kelly wrote:
That's it. I'm not going to post any more of the funny things that happen involving guys erections here anymore. I am sick of loser Fred always being here with his dumb crap. If nobody here wants to take the minimal effort to get him removed I'll just go somewhere else to post. I can't believe this fool is here everyday all day.
Kelly, c'mon don't let Freddy get to you. you have great stories. I like to her them!!
LMT

Medina, OH

#130 Jan 31, 2011
SoAmzed wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelly, c'mon don't let Freddy get to you. you have great stories. I like to her them!!
Tired of pretending you live in Akron? Troll.
SoAmzed

Oklahoma City, OK

#131 Jan 31, 2011
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>Tired of pretending you live in Akron? Troll.
LMT
Travel for business. I will get off the site and stop bothering you. was not my intention of pretending anything. Sorry!!!
The Troll
Mindy

Crown Point, IN

#132 Feb 6, 2011
SoAmzed wrote:
<quoted text>
LMT
Travel for business. I will get off the site and stop bothering you. was not my intention of pretending anything. Sorry!!!
The Troll
Please do not stop posting. Your post was not a troll. His response to your post was.
Mindy

Crown Point, IN

#133 Feb 6, 2011
Also, there's no way to "pretend" you're from somewhere else on this site. It automatically posts your location. I've had it happen when I travel, too.
paul

Australia

#134 Feb 6, 2011
Mindy wrote:
Also, there's no way to "pretend" you're from somewhere else on this site. It automatically posts your location. I've had it happen when I travel, too.
My posts end up stating all kinds of locations, none of them where I actually am.
Mindy

Crown Point, IN

#135 Feb 8, 2011
paul wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts end up stating all kinds of locations, none of them where I actually am.
It may give other towns where your ISP's servers are located in the area, but you can't intentionally make it say Ohio when you're 1,000 miles away in Oklahoma or vice-versa. I just thought it was rather paranoid thing to accuse someone of rather than to just assume they're traveling.
Hotdude

Alpharetta, GA

#136 Feb 9, 2011
Look, I'm in the USA!
Hotdude

Alpharetta, GA

#137 Feb 9, 2011
for those that want to look me up for a "hook me up", I'm in FL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highly recommended male masseur for my fellow l... 1 hr Sarah 3
Do married women go for happy ending massages? 18 hr Pantylover_ 8
Masturbation after massage (Nov '09) Tue bigkitten 209
Ejaculating during legit massage (Apr '15) Tue emvmassage com 23
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Mon Pantylover_ 1,726
I wonder if women masterbate after a legit mass... Mon Pantylover_ 27
Massage therapy by a man (Jun '09) Sun Bobby 53
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) May 19 dragon55 814
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) May 19 heavenlyfaith 197
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) May 18 mheffler 2,339
Massage therapist touched testicles and penis s... (Dec '13) May 12 Big Guy 42
More from around the web