Erections during massages is it normal?
Fra

New York, NY

#716 Jun 27, 2013
4 days ago, so aroused. Chinese masseuse's hair in my face as she massaged my chest. I definitely had to relieve myself before getting dressed. I would have asked whether she would do the honors. But she let me know what the deal was at the outset by instructing that I wear my underwear. I said I've never worn underwear. She allowed me to go commando after confirming that I'd be draped in a towel. I've had it with the legit massage spots; I just get way too horny. So, from now on I will patronize an AMP that closes at midnight in my area. We can safely infer that more pleasures are available. Of course a $40+ tip too.
clue poop

Owensboro, KY

#717 Jul 20, 2013
You horny basturd quit being perverted
Fra

New York, NY

#718 Jul 21, 2013
clue poop wrote:
You horny basturd quit being perverted
You're just mad b/c these places don't exist in your tiny village!
DJe

Ardrossan, Canada

#719 Jul 25, 2013
joel wrote:
have had many massages and get hard regularly, just enjoy the massage and they work around it. bumping it occasionally.
Where in Edmonton?
Fra

New York, NY

#720 Jul 26, 2013
DJe wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in Edmonton?
At this point I need more than the occasional bump! Let 'er rip, ladies!
Ray

Marieville, Canada

#725 Aug 19, 2013
JoSie wrote:
Would Jesus walked into a place like this? No he would not
<quoted text>
You have no frigging clue what Jesus what do. You're so totally lost in your narrow mind.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#726 Aug 19, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no frigging clue what Jesus what do. You're so totally lost in your narrow mind.
How do you know so much about what is inside this persons mind?
Smokey Bare

Gardner, MA

#728 Sep 1, 2013
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know so much about what is inside this persons mind?
That's easy, because some of us are psychic, then there those of us that are psycho. Does the shoe fit?

“Live and Learn!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#729 Sep 1, 2013
As long as I have lived and have come to learn from life experiences there is one primordial truth about men, erections anywhere and everywhere are normal. My poor late husband did not lose that function and gave our couple massagers reason to raise eyebrows several times. I think just about anything can cause one... they see a couple of knots on a tree and boing! LOL

Location hidden

#730 Sep 1, 2013
Smokey Bare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy, because some of us are psychic, then there those of us that are psycho. Does the shoe fit?
No, I don't get you.

“Live and Learn!”

Location hidden

#731 Sep 1, 2013
After just looking at your topix profile, it says "Manmanman's Favorites = Gay/Lesbian". So I just have to ask, is the reason you are hanging around on this forum about male erections because you are a gay male seeking verbal cues for gettigng your jollies through gay sex?

It may be none of my business, but since you are making it public by being here, then would you mind ansering the question please? I would think many male users would be very uncomfortable talking about experiences if you are lurking here for sexual purposes. I am not a male, but it even makes me uncomfortable to read your bizarre comments!

Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't get you.

Location hidden

#732 Sep 1, 2013
poodlelady wrote:
After just looking at your topix profile, it says "Manmanman's Favorites = Gay/Lesbian". So I just have to ask, is the reason you are hanging around on this forum about male erections because you are a gay male seeking verbal cues for gettigng your jollies through gay sex?
It may be none of my business, but since you are making it public by being here, then would you mind ansering the question please? I would think many male users would be very uncomfortable talking about experiences if you are lurking here for sexual purposes. I am not a male, but it even makes me uncomfortable to read your bizarre comments!
<quoted text>
I see you are not keeping to the subject, but going to personal attacks on me; What do you want to achieve with that? Is it because you have no more arguments and you feel you are losing the debate?

This thread is not about me personally. It's about a subject.
jack

Denver, CO

#733 Sep 3, 2013
poodlelady wrote:
As long as I have lived and have come to learn from life experiences there is one primordial truth about men, erections anywhere and everywhere are normal. My poor late husband did not lose that function and gave our couple massagers reason to raise eyebrows several times. I think just about anything can cause one... they see a couple of knots on a tree and boing! LOL
so sorry about your husband....but gr8 answer!

“Live and Learn!”

Location hidden

#734 Sep 3, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text>so sorry about your husband....but gr8 answer!
So glad to finally meet you, Jack!

And thanks for your kind comments and sympathy, it was a great loss to me and our family. But life goes on for those left behind.

As an aside, it would be great to have consistent interesting and reality-based adult conversations here without all the trash talk and accusations. Do hope we reach that plateau here one day.

Thanks again!
jack

Garden City, MI

#735 Sep 6, 2013
poodlelady wrote:
<quoted text>
And thanks for your kind comments and sympathy, it was a great loss to me and our family. But life goes on for those left behind.
As an aside, it would be great to have consistent interesting and reality-based adult conversations here without all the trash talk and accusations. Do hope we reach that plateau here one day.
Thanks again!
ya, I hear u loud & clear.....hope all is well 4 u....your answer honestly cracked me up, lots of truth & funny at the same time!;-)
Harry M

Hyderabad, India

#736 Sep 7, 2013
Which massage centre is this. I have been to many centers and they often come close to private parts and never touched it. I do get hard-on at times but they always ignore that and I try to defocus as it gradually subsides once they move away from sensual areas.
Art wrote:
In Ayurvedic massages in India normally they ask you to undress and tie a sort of loose cotton G string around you. Usually there are two synchronised masseurs. When they do your back they untie the G string and do fluid movements up and down your back and over your butt. They often go close to the balls and often I start to become a bit hard but as I am on my chest it is not bobbing around. I have sometimes got an erection when they do my front and am lying on my back and the guys have always ignored it.
Yesterday I had an experience in a legitimate Ayurvedic clinic. After doing my front, then back, they turned me around to my front again and I was semi-hard. Both masseurs rubbed my entire body rhythmically passing their hands close to my groin and I became totally erect. Then one of the masseurs started to rub my face and head with some powder whilst the other started a light circular massage of the area between my balls and ass, and then my nipples and then actually my balls. It was an intensly erotic feeling and they carried on for several minutes. He did not jerk me off though and the ambience was strangely natural and did not seem embarrassing as there were two guys and the other was massaging my face and both were acting as if it was all normal. After a while they stopped and took me for a steam bath and shower as is normal. Gradually my hard on subsided. Later in the evening when I went to bed I noticed that my dick was dripping with Pre-cum and for about an hour it kept oozing.
This was actually a non sexual Massage, but it clearly had a sexual element to it. Difficult to explain. I hope this makes other people understand a bit better that our bodies are natural and have their own responses. We cannot draw a firm line and perhaps in Asia the attitude is more holistic.
Fra

New York, NY

#737 Sep 7, 2013
That was kind of creepy Harry, no offense. I would never employ masseurs! Just no.
jack

Fort Collins, CO

#738 Sep 8, 2013
poodlelady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again!
U do seem like a pretty intelligent & interesting lady. May Iask your age?

“Live and Learn!”

Location hidden

#739 Sep 10, 2013
Well Jack, you do know its not polite to ask a woman her age, right? LOL

Somewhere between the early 60's and late 80's - thats about as specific as I care to be presently. There have been a lot of rewarding and challenging life experiences along the way, some which severely tested my abilities. One learns to thrive or give up. I chose to thrive. Enough about me....
jack wrote:
<quoted text> U do seem like a pretty intelligent & interesting lady. May Iask your age?
john

Mumbai, India

#740 Sep 19, 2013
I love getting an erection during a massage, it actually feels good and stimulating that at my age I can still enjoy a healthy erection. Seldom the MT does anything with it, not that I expect her to but sometimes especially MT that I have visited a number of times with give HR which is a big bonus especially when you don't expect it to happen. I say go for it and flex yourself, you are a man aren't you? To not have an erection would question you as well right? Have fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Male Massage Therapists "Finished Off" a Fe... (Sep '14) 1 hr Massagedude 301
News The sex industry is blooming in...Nepal (Feb '08) Sun jack22 158
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Sun bustednuts 2,319
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Sun LMTcannamanda 755
Tantric massage fmen, women & couples in Riyadh (Jan '16) Dec 3 Zuhair 23
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) Dec 3 Dreamygal 292
massage for women (Apr '14) Dec 2 Zakee 50
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Nov 26 FunLMTfl 1,628
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Nov 9 anonymous 174
More from around the web