Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#685 May 18, 2013
Thanks for being honest and opening up. Its good for the rest of us so that people know we are caring therapists.
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a young certified female therapist and I provide all my clients draping choices as is required. Some of my clients choose being undraped. Most of my clients that are draped or undraped do get erections during sometime in the session. Like Mary it is amazing that some of my male clienst will stay erect for the entire hour session. It does make my job more interesting. No guys I do not offer any other special services or happy endings just a nice relaxing massage with a little freedom.
jack

United States

#686 May 28, 2013
I have to admit, if it was hard for an hour during a massage I would most definitely need to take care of business at some point after...sound crazy to say?

“The Truth Can Hurt:”

Since: Jul 11

Central Florida

#687 May 28, 2013
jack wrote:
I have to admit, if it was hard for an hour during a massage I would most definitely need to take care of business at some point after...sound crazy to say?
A couple of states have now made it LEGAL if the massage therapist and the client agree for the therapist to provide a "Happy Ending" .. I'm not for sure which ones as it was several months ago that I read the article ... sounds like what you might need ...
Someone

Verdun, Canada

#689 May 28, 2013
Normal Flora wrote:
<quoted text>I can assure everyone here that the "revrund" is once again spouting absolute bullshit. Prostitution is ONLY legal in two counties in Nevada. Hint: if you want to know the REAL scoop about massage therapy, ask a LICENSED massage therapist, not a former minister LOL.
Why do you call it prostitution?
haha 3

Saint Louis, MO

#690 May 28, 2013
Normal Flora wrote:
<quoted text>I can assure everyone here that the "revrund" is once again spouting absolute bullshit. Prostitution is ONLY legal in two counties in Nevada. Hint: if you want to know the REAL scoop about massage therapy, ask a LICENSED massage therapist, not a former minister LOL.
You crack me up. Pole-smoking jackwagon. What a buffoon.

“The Truth Can Hurt:”

Since: Jul 11

Central Florida

#691 May 29, 2013
Normal Flora wrote:
Sorry ; BUT I do speak the TRUTH and if you weren't so da** LAZY ; you could GOOGLE and research some of this yourself instead of just spouting your own opinions and beliefs ....
Just because YOU Don't like it , like the idea of it, or go along with it ... does not make it "NOT SO " ....
With that self; get over your almighty self and quit bitch*** about things that are NOT hurting you in any way , shape , or form ...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#692 May 29, 2013
Kennny D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ; BUT I do speak the TRUTH and if you weren't so da** LAZY ; you could GOOGLE and research some of this yourself instead of just spouting your own opinions and beliefs ....
Just because YOU Don't like it , like the idea of it, or go along with it ... does not make it "NOT SO " ....
With that self; get over your almighty self and quit bitch*** about things that are NOT hurting you in any way , shape , or form ...
You struggle; Just attacking a person instead of keeping to the subject.
george

Riverside, NJ

#694 Jun 4, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a young certified female therapist and I provide all my clients draping choices as is required. Some of my clients choose being undraped. Most of my clients that are draped or undraped do get erections during sometime in the session. Like Mary it is amazing that some of my male clienst will stay erect for the entire hour session. It does make my job more interesting. No guys I do not offer any other special services or happy endings just a nice relaxing massage with a little freedom.
no extra what good are you
george

Riverside, NJ

#695 Jun 4, 2013
no extra what good are you

Location hidden

#697 Jun 7, 2013
Let's face the facts, as well documented on this forum by way too much of your drivel, that if you had any self control at all you would not be here making those inane vacuous comments you leave behind here like little "puppy poopies" from your mouth.

Please, do us all a favor.... STOP! You are making all the rational, reasonable and helpful MT's look very badly here. STOP!
Normal Flora wrote:
<quoted text>No self control what good are you?

Location hidden

#698 Jun 7, 2013
LaurenMT wrote:
Let's face the facts, as well documented on this forum by way too much of your drivel, that if you had any self control at all you would not be here making those inane vacuous comments you leave behind here like little "puppy poopies" from your mouth.
Please, do us all a favor.... STOP! You are making all the rational, reasonable and helpful MT's look very badly here. STOP!
<quoted text>
Trying to control her. What do you think is problematic with her opinions?

Can you be specific?

This is a place to debate, isn't it? What is problematic for you with her opinion? Do you manage to be specific?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#699 Jun 7, 2013
Let' get back to the topic at hand here,ladies, and take your squabbles somewhere else.

Location hidden

#700 Jun 7, 2013
SRob wrote:
Let' get back to the topic at hand here,ladies, and take your squabbles somewhere else.
Squabbles? What is squabbling?

Those who can't handle different opinions have problems?

Location hidden

#702 Jun 8, 2013
Normal Flora wrote:
<quoted text>Lauren or whoever you are, I don't take orders from unprofessional kids. If you have no pride in yourself or your profession, if you have to masturbate the guys and diddle the ladies in order to fill your schedule, you do NOT speak for the profession. Come back in 20 years when you grow up.
Normal Flora; Good worked!

Location hidden

#703 Jun 8, 2013
What you wrote below is slander and I can suit you for liable, because you make an unfounded accusation that is disreputable and illegal to perform. I will be contacting the legal department of Topix to initiate the investiagtion and to uncover your email and IP address.

Have a nice day.
Normal Flora wrote:
<quoted text>Lauren or whoever you are, I don't take orders from unprofessional kids. If you have no pride in yourself or your profession, if you have to masturbate the guys and diddle the ladies in order to fill your schedule, you do NOT speak for the profession. Come back in 20 years when you grow up.

Location hidden

#704 Jun 8, 2013
LaurenMT wrote:
What you wrote below is slander and I can suit you for liable, because you make an unfounded accusation that is disreputable and illegal to perform. I will be contacting the legal department of Topix to initiate the investiagtion and to uncover your email and IP address.
Have a nice day.
<quoted text>
Looser! What's the problem with disagreeing?

Location hidden

#707 Jun 9, 2013
haha 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go fornicate with a pig.
"haha 3" is a looser with no future as long as he/ she keeps on like this. He's future is as black as the eternal night.

Location hidden

#708 Jun 9, 2013
I mean, if "haha 3" keeps on like this his future is eternal black.
Smokey Bare

Worcester, MA

#712 Jun 11, 2013
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
Looser! What's the problem with disagreeing?
Looser? Looser? Looser than what? Certainly not looser than you. You're the "looserist" thing I've ever heard of. Don't you mean loser, you know, like you.

And no, I can't be more specific, am I problematic?
Masasge Expert

Excelsior, MN

#715 Jun 26, 2013
No man, that's weird. No boners here...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drapes and nudity in professional massage 56 min Massage client 8
Massage/Reike Errongenous Orgasms 2 hr Color My World 1
Concerns with erections and ejaculating during ... 3 hr Corran 1
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) 4 hr Color My World 1,064
super girls in bahrain manama (Jan '12) 22 hr judy 11
need Private massage in Riyadh for couple Thu TopMan 2
free oil massage for women dubai Thu Dubai Massage 2
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) May 20 Freemind 2,206
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) May 19 mark 677
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) May 19 Rene 244