Smokeybare

Worcester, MA

#643 Feb 15, 2013
Sgaved119 wrote:
I have been going for massages for years yes you get bad one, I go to Chinese. Ladies they will massage you and slowly tickets your nuts, and fondel you, then ask you to roll over and work on the front, oil you all over and wank you they do go naked with you, and yes you play with them and I have ended up making love to them, as they are so turned on too
The only thing that turns them on is the all mighty buck.
marcus nash

Hawthorn, Australia

#644 Feb 17, 2013
darryl massages me every night

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#645 Feb 18, 2013
marcus nash wrote:
darryl massages me every night
Who is darryl?
BigKev

Schaumburg, IL

#646 Feb 18, 2013
I went to an asian massage parlor for $45/hr but when I went in the back room and layed face down the MT climbed on top of me rubbing body 2 body and she somehow was nude already, I never saw her take off her clothes. She flipped me over and jacked me off, cleaned me up, and said "no charge'. I jumped up and got the hell out of there....I thought I was on a punked show or something.
Rev Col KD

Debary, FL

#647 Feb 19, 2013
MT-student wrote:
so, when the actual erection does happen and your in the middle of the massage, what would be the professional way of avoiding it? Would you even have a response to it so they wont feel uncomfortable?
The best policy is to simply ignore the erection unless the client says something ... If they do; I usually just say , don't worry about it; it happens to most guys getting worked on .... and let it go.
sher ali

Ilkeston, UK

#648 Feb 21, 2013
Hi mate

Where about is this massage place. Have you got the contact number.

Please forward sher 07903 807993
krish

Coimbatore, India

#649 Feb 25, 2013
Your article has been so informative and helpful. But my query is entirely different, iam krish 22 yrs old had a massage six months before and it was my first one. I was asked to ly down nude on the table and during the massage when the female therapist massaged my inner tighs, i ejaculated semen all over. 1.My question-is this normal to happen? 2.i have stopped going for massage , should i start going again? 3. As your a therapist and when your massaging my inner tighs and i ejaculated semen, what would have been your reaction?
Clint51

AOL

#650 Feb 26, 2013
krish wrote:
Your article has been so informative and helpful. But my query is entirely different, iam krish 22 yrs old had a massage six months before and it was my first one. I was asked to ly down nude on the table and during the massage when the female therapist massaged my inner tighs, i ejaculated semen all over. 1.My question-is this normal to happen? 2.i have stopped going for massage , should i start going again? 3. As your a therapist and when your massaging my inner tighs and i ejaculated semen, what would have been your reaction?
First, I'm a client like you, not a MT. After reading alot of posts I'd have to say it is not entirely abnormal to have an ejaculation during the massge. The way it happened with you would not happen with me, but we are all a bit different. Should you go again? Well, only YOU can answer that but having an ejaculation during a massage should not stop you from going. It happens and many MTs realize that it does.
Smokebare

Orange, MA

#651 Feb 26, 2013
krish wrote:
If you're young and haven't had sex or masturbated in a while, then yes, it is normal, it happens. Even if you're not young it still happens, however this is not something you should be going to a LMT for. They are there for a massage only, not sex and they could be understandably upset. No one wants your semen or anyone elses all over their sheets, towels or table. Maybe you should consider masturbation before going for your next massage. What was your therapist's reaction? Was she upset or did she say anything to signify that she didn't mind? If you go again and you feel the sensation that you might ejaculate, tell her and ask her to stop for a minute or two. You could also tell her before the massage that you would rather not have your upper legs done. LMTs get all kinds of requests as to where to or not to massage, they are usually very understanding. Hope this helps.
krish

Coimbatore, India

#652 Feb 26, 2013
First all thank you very much for answering my query. I think u made me realize a valid point that i should talk to a therapist about everything so that the massage wont be a disappointing one.
Yes the therapist was shocked for a minute when i ejaculated my semen all over my stomach but she immediately stopped and told me i did not even touch there and she gave me a cloth to wipe and started asking few questions for 10 minutes like is this your first massage and asked me when did i masturbated the last time then continued her massage talking to me that dont worry this is normal as your 22 yrs young boy and made me very relaxed . At the end of the session she told me next time when i come tell me when u fell like ejaculating and i will stop or give you time to shoot it.
kolkog

Pittsburgh, PA

#653 Mar 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Error is reality,mine gets hard,,lol
Denise

Auburn, AL

#654 Mar 15, 2013
Sickening wrote:
Paul, I'll agree with you on the fact that PD's aren't likely going to set up a false massage establishment.
What concerns me is that people on here are talking about doing things to test the waters so to speak. If a therapist ignores it and patron thinks it is ok, nothing is going to stop the therapist from calling law enforcement the next time the guy makes an appointment.
If the therapist isn't game, that is sexual assault. If all this discussion encourages someone "new" to try to get a "happy ending" and they do so with an LMT that is not wanting that to happen, that is not good.
You state that it isn't immoral or unethical even though you agree that it is illegal. I think most LMT's would disagree with that statement, but I could be wrong. In Nebraska they do have ethical standards they are required to meet. It may not be unethical to you, but it is most likely unethical per the licensing state's LMT ethics (assumption).
I think the original post could very likely be a legitimate discussion. I will admit that one of my fears of getting my first massage was getting an erection, not because I'm ashamed of my body's reaction but because I want my massage to be about relieving the stresses and pains of life and I want my sex life to be more than a happy ending with an LMT and because my own personal morals and ethics tell me that breaking the law is unethical.
Agree to disagree...but I just don't want to see someone hurt and sexual assault does that.
Well said! I can't believe the amount of low life individuals that come into massage establishments with outdated sexist notions. I have a pervert try to masturbate while I was massaging his feet. I immediately told him this was not a sexual massage and told him the session was over. He walked out making up some excuse. No get the hell out of my office nasty creep!!
Denise

Auburn, AL

#655 Mar 15, 2013
So sad! I can't believe LMTs have sunk so low. You need to just start working the streets instead of degrading this profession and fellow colleagues. No excuse whatsoever....
Denise

Opelika, AL

#656 Mar 15, 2013
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>Literacy level: 2nd grade
Intelligence: minimal
Agree!
Jenny

Boca Raton, FL

#657 Mar 21, 2013
You girls are funny. The site of an erection is sexual assault. Very comical totally wrong. Actually when one of my clients get an erection I find it funny, never threatened I am little embarassed for my client

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#658 Mar 31, 2013
Was pleased to read your response, thanks.

My personal experience, which is supported by comments from other therapists working in the real world, is that the subject often has a lot to do with the quality and the type of the massage.

Simply meaning that the better the massage technique, the more likely an erection will occur and the more proactive the therapist is in providing a technically good type of massage then the same will be true.

But for example, here is one exception. I have rearely seen one once during deep tissue work on a client who really needs deep tissue work. Their priorities are very different.

However, during light or relaxation work it happens quite frequently. No big surprise there.

Anyone who understands body system response to touch, muscle and nerve stimulation will have no concern or negative reaction to its occurrence. Its inevitable. Afterall its just an erection under draping (assuming draping is used) so get over it - but even if draping is not used, the same is true as well! The reaction of the therapist has more to do with and to say about the therapist, than the client - remembering that the therapist is suppose to be the professional and not the client as one.

Believe it or not, but as you may surely know, there are many therapists out there (and maybe even some here) who take the clients money but do neither above (quality or type) very well, and that gives us all a bad rap.
Jenny wrote:
You girls are funny. The site of an erection is sexual assault. Very comical totally wrong. Actually when one of my clients get an erection I find it funny, never threatened I am little embarassed for my client
none

Brisbane, Australia

#659 Mar 31, 2013
why is an erection during massage bad ???? why is it bad if a girl therapist takes it in her ???? i 've only heard srories of hjs not intercourse
Beth

Miami, FL

#660 Apr 2, 2013
Great Response. Many of my clients when getting a light massage get an erection yes they are draped. Occaisonally one will pop out from under the drape and I will see it. The client is usually embarassed and I really do not care and it does not bother me. Reading many of the posts on this site it appears that the older more narrow minded LMTs have a problem with a cllent getting an erection. Maybe they should only have female cleints. Reading the posts on this site it appears the younger LMTs really do not care. If you are client and get an erection do not be concerened most of us LMTs have seen them before. Be respectfull and remember you are here for a therapeutic massage. If your female LMT has a problem with a sight of erection go to a different LMT who does not have a problem with seeing an erection.
Garth

United States

#661 Apr 4, 2013
I have many massages and usually try to hide, constantly thinking so i don't pop one....i ain't tiny. Anyways went to one today and she was massaging way more intimately the a normal massage... so i thought hey she's comfortable rubbing there... for a long time... like 70% of my hour, so i thought... I'll just show her how much I appreciated it. So i let it fly! She kept massaging and then all of a sudden covered it with a good clean up rubs. I said oh I'm sorry. She said, no sorry. Finished the massage and and i was leaving gave me a big smile and kept bowing and asking if i wanted more water.
I'll be back, cause it seemed she enjoyed the compliment ;)

(Ps no happy ending) just left happy, but horny :)
Beth

Miami, FL

#662 Apr 4, 2013
Yes, Garth you can get anything you want from an Asian therapist. Big or small we have seen them. Size really does not matter to us. Just keep it covered and respect your therapist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) 4 hr Jan 1,042
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 6 hr eddie 573
Japan Massage in Budapest (Feb '12) 10 hr Jbraceboy 17
Undrapped massage in Nashville (May '11) Mon Liberating Hands 46
Any Male Massage Therapists "Finished Off" a Fe... Dec 15 nonameMT 7
Free massage to slim healthy ladies (Mar '11) Dec 14 Kingston 2
massage riyadh home service (Mar '14) Dec 14 Mikie 4
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) Dec 12 traveling69 230
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Dec 7 RighteousRobert 2,198
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Nov 21 WTSleuth 84