Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#615 Jan 5, 2013
Bill24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim, I've been thinking the same thing, since I haven't seen LMT on here since manman started up.
There is no manman here as far as I can see.

Location hidden

#616 Jan 5, 2013
LMT, nice to see you. How to handle all the evilness in here?
Smokeybare

Worcester, MA

#618 Jan 10, 2013
I'm sorry to change the subject from whatever it is now and to get back on the original subject, I might even have to start a new thread.

I have an appointment at a local massage school next week from a massage student. When I go to a LMT I often get an erection. Neither of us ever mentions it but it happens. So I'm wondering what to expect from a student if this happens, and if this has ever happened to any of you LMTs here while you were still a student and giving a massage (not to another student) how did you handle it? I'm worried and thinking of cancelling my appointment. Thanks for your input.
Jeff

Waco, TX

#619 Jan 10, 2013
Normal Flora wrote:
<quoted text>Please cite a prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled clinical study that proves this assertion. Just because you learned some fancy facts about anatomy and physiology in massage school, you can't just make up shit to support your sleazy clientele. There is absolutely NO REASON to allow some leg-humping horndog to jack off on the massage table. Period.
If you hate males so much, you should only massage women. If a woman gets aroused is she a horndog? That is abusive language.
Jeff

Waco, TX

#620 Jan 10, 2013
An LMT should be professional and accept some arousal from their clients. They should ignore erections, definitely not be offended by them. Men are only human. An innocent erection won't hurt anyone, and men should not expect sexual favors but on the other hand neither should a massage therapist throw a fit over a boner and quit the massage. If she does she should only charge for the time rendered and may never see that client again.

Location hidden

#621 Jan 11, 2013
Smokeybare wrote:
I'm sorry to change the subject from whatever it is now and to get back on the original subject, I might even have to start a new thread.
I have an appointment at a local massage school next week from a massage student. When I go to a LMT I often get an erection. Neither of us ever mentions it but it happens. So I'm wondering what to expect from a student if this happens, and if this has ever happened to any of you LMTs here while you were still a student and giving a massage (not to another student) how did you handle it? I'm worried and thinking of cancelling my appointment. Thanks for your input.
Smokeybare, you don't need to be sorry to tune into to the subject. I need to cling to my God. Some people are continously attacking me in here because they hate me maybe because I witness about the truth, and they hate the truth maybe.

Location hidden

#623 Jan 12, 2013
Perry Truth, is this a problem for you? How can you handle your problem if it is your problem? If it is not your problem, what do you need to do then? Are you sure you are clinging strictly to facts? How can you be sure about that?
Oily

United States

#624 Jan 18, 2013
I once got a massage and had a full on erection. It was very awkward at first but the Lady kept talking about it, she talked and talked and talked and by the time she stop talking, I was half erect. Then she touched it, I then became full erect again. De said she was "more comfortable with me being erect". She also like to call it "chub". So she would say "are you full chub yet?" "Your only half chub". That always made me laugh. All in all she was a great lady that just loved erections
Kmc

UK

#626 Jan 19, 2013
Steve wrote:
Uh... yeah... sorry, but it is still emberassing, even if it is normal...
Normal dont worry
jim

Sanford, NC

#627 Jan 19, 2013
I noticed a white creamy spot, on my LMT black yoga pants, down there... After she gave me a massage.(Could she have shot off)?

Seriously,
Jimmie

Location hidden

#629 Jan 21, 2013
deengreenx wrote:
<quoted text>
TROLL
How do you know that?

Location hidden

#631 Jan 21, 2013
deengreenx wrote:
It's obvious. You are also a troll. This is a massage forum and your posting religious nonsense. Reported.
It's obvious? Why is it obvious? I can't see it. Can you explain it? How can you say that I am a troll? How do you define a troll?
Jonathan

Surrey, Canada

#633 Jan 21, 2013
This isn't the little student massage place on No 3 Rd near Brighouse, is it? If not, I'd be very interested in learning which center it is. I'm not interested in sexual massage, but I do prefer an undraped massage.
luv massage wrote:
I use massage therapy almost weekly and have learned the massages I enjoy the most are those that are sensual or erotic....not sexual, i.e. no HE. Not interested in that.
If the massage is good, I become semi-erect or fully erect. That is just the way it is. I only become aroused if the therapist is massaging me that way, so I have NEVER encountered a negative reaction. Undraped is always my preference and I ask if it is permitted.
Over the last few months I have primarily used one therapist at a legitimate therapy center. They are unlicensed but advertize that no sexual services are provided. All therapists are Asian so are more open to this type of massage. Initially it was not erotic at all, nor undraped however over the last few weeks she gradually has undraped me, has told me that it "excites" her to massage me, and the massages have become more erotic. I am 57 but very fit. There is no touching of genitals involved. Whether she is excited or is just saying that to please me, who cares. It works, I enjoy, tip well, and she is rewarded by repeat business. Not sure why the negative comments here. Some therapists are comfortable, others aren't.
Dork is minimus

Des Moines, IA

#635 Feb 2, 2013
I like massaging sheep. Is it normal to get an erection during this? The sheep mind you, not me!
MT-student

Houston, TX

#636 Feb 3, 2013
so, when the actual erection does happen and your in the middle of the massage, what would be the professional way of avoiding it? Would you even have a response to it so they wont feel uncomfortable?
robert from ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#637 Feb 5, 2013
i have had many massages, and erections which have become 2nd nature for me. i'm not at all embarassed. it appears to be very nature (4 me!) Its simply the feel of other (female's) hands upon my nakedness. First, i am laying on my front, and my penis is pointing to my feet, and I begin to swell....and then swells down. Then turning over, I'm thick, until she massages my thighs. It does eventually flaccid it self, as the masseus massages elsewhere, but when she get close to my extermities I begin to swell. Just nature looking at itself.
Marcelo

Simi Valley, CA

#639 Feb 11, 2013
In my younger days, I went to many massage parlors, many meaning at least 200 thru out the U.S.A.,and everytime, without missing, I get an erection. It is natural for this to happen. And about 40% of the time, I could see the female smile. Twice, when a gay male massuese serviced me, he asked if he could play with it. What the heck, I let him. It was in New Mexico. He gave one heck of a knob licking.
The awesome

New York, NY

#640 Feb 14, 2013
Kay wrote:
I am a therapist, and have seen many erections. I allow draped or un-draped massage according to my client's preference. I ask them at the beginning of the massage which they prefer.
It happens whether draped or un-draped, but it seems to happen more with the un-draped individuals. I have seen large, bobbing erections to a point that it's just about in my face, and some that even end up oozing a bit. I consider it all very, very normal.
Kay,
where can I get a massage from you? sounds great!!!
Clint51

AOL

#641 Feb 14, 2013
The awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Kay,
where can I get a massage from you? sounds great!!!
I currently go to an MT who allows undraped and it freaked me out the first time she let me be nude because she starts with me face down and I assumed she'd drape me when I turned over. But, no, she didn't and I was up and down for an hour....lol...she was very professional and as we talked afterwards she thanked me for not asking her to do 'any more'. Hope I can go again soon. I think as long as the boundaries are set then many MT's are comforable with undraped.
Sgaved119

Worthing, UK

#642 Feb 15, 2013
I have been going for massages for years yes you get bad one, I go to Chinese. Ladies they will massage you and slowly tickets your nuts, and fondel you, then ask you to roll over and work on the front, oil you all over and wank you they do go naked with you, and yes you play with them and I have ended up making love to them, as they are so turned on too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida Woman Claims She Got A Third Breast Imp... 5 min Liberal forever 7
00971566239763 body to body massage dubai albu... 1 hr yoyo 1
00971567396950. hot massage dubai jumeirah lake... 1 hr susan 1
body to body massage dubai jumeirah palm jumeri... 1 hr jojo 1
00971527061598 hotels massage dubai body to b... 1 hr sisi 1
00971508826209 body to body massage dubai marin... 1 hr candy 1
00971556986921 body massage abu dhbai marina... 1 hr jinjin 1
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) 2 hr web9ball 1,026
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 6 hr Yasd 542
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) 6 hr Yasd 223
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) 6 hr erotic massage 83
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) 6 hr Erotic Massage 2,171

Massage Therapy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE