#583 Dec 30, 2012
When someone hate, they have a problem?

Lord, help them. Amen
HolySwaddleCloth

Germany

#584 Dec 30, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
Oh Lord help me to fix my eyes on You completely allways... Amen
Oh my Lord Yeshua, never let fixate Manmanman from Norway on your crotch!

I know you, Lord, it is not your fault that Breivik´s bullets took other ways!

Manmanman seems evil, he shows antisemitism to jewish people, punish him with your sword of wisdom, take him his rubber penises away!

Do not let him taste, smell his swaddling cloth anymore, and more important: PROTECT other people by his smell! AMEN!
LMT-GA

Atlanta, GA

#586 Dec 30, 2012
PLEASE STOP COMMENTING STUFF IF ITS NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIX.
luv massage

Richmond, Canada

#588 Dec 30, 2012
I use massage therapy almost weekly and have learned the massages I enjoy the most are those that are sensual or erotic....not sexual, i.e. no HE. Not interested in that.
If the massage is good, I become semi-erect or fully erect. That is just the way it is. I only become aroused if the therapist is massaging me that way, so I have NEVER encountered a negative reaction. Undraped is always my preference and I ask if it is permitted.
Over the last few months I have primarily used one therapist at a legitimate therapy center. They are unlicensed but advertize that no sexual services are provided. All therapists are Asian so are more open to this type of massage. Initially it was not erotic at all, nor undraped however over the last few weeks she gradually has undraped me, has told me that it "excites" her to massage me, and the massages have become more erotic. I am 57 but very fit. There is no touching of genitals involved. Whether she is excited or is just saying that to please me, who cares. It works, I enjoy, tip well, and she is rewarded by repeat business. Not sure why the negative comments here. Some therapists are comfortable, others aren't.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#589 Dec 31, 2012
Not sure why so many people hate me in here. You hate me for no reason? What's your problem guys?
Gandolf

Paris, France

#590 Dec 31, 2012
@ luv massage

You have a healthy view on this topic.

I am sure, soon the LMT will do also offer HE by herself.

In my opinion the only way for a totally, holistic relaxing massage.

Location hidden

#591 Jan 1, 2013
Normal Flora wrote:
Do NOT bring religion into this forum!!!! This is a MEDICAL forum! Science and reality only!!!
When people bring hate in, I will protect myself. What other solutions do you recommend?
Smokybare

Worcester, MA

#592 Jan 1, 2013
Manmanman wrote:
Not sure why so many people hate me in here. You hate me for no reason? What's your problem guys?
It's not necessarily hate, it's more like annoyance.Like a fly that can't be swatted. You just don't quit. Leave religion out of this conversation and lighten up a bit. I don't imagine you will, but I've said my piece.

Location hidden

#593 Jan 1, 2013
Smokybare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not necessarily hate, it's more like annoyance.Like a fly that can't be swatted. You just don't quit. Leave religion out of this conversation and lighten up a bit. I don't imagine you will, but I've said my piece.
I am allowed to cling to my God.
Smokybare

Worcester, MA

#595 Jan 1, 2013
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
I am allowed to cling to my God.
You're allowed to cling to anything you want but this thread is SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT MASSAGE, not religion. If you want to talk about religion then start a new topic of your choice. You asked why everbody hates you and I told you. What don't you understand, other than common sense. Ya, ya, I know, I'm reported, and no, I can't be more specific.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#596 Jan 1, 2013
Smokybare wrote:
<quoted text>
You're allowed to cling to anything you want but this thread is SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT MASSAGE, not religion. If you want to talk about religion then start a new topic of your choice. You asked why everbody hates you and I told you. What don't you understand, other than common sense. Ya, ya, I know, I'm reported, and no, I can't be more specific.
LOL!

Location hidden

#597 Jan 2, 2013
Gods advocate wrote:
God does not want that you try to cling to him in a massage forum, he does not want that you try to cling to him while a male LMT jerks you of, you retard!
By the way your God left you long time ago, even he has standards.
Reported

Location hidden

#598 Jan 2, 2013
Smokybare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but when people behave as they do to me I am clinging to my God. What do you think is wrong with that?

No, you are not reported. Why should I report you? You are in dialogue.

Location hidden

#599 Jan 2, 2013
Smokeybare; No problem to disagree, but when people go to personal attacks, personal ridiculing and so on instead of keeping to the subject, I will cling to my God. Actually I want to cling to my God allways, but there is not problematic at all to disagree in my opinion.

Location hidden

#601 Jan 2, 2013
Swaddle Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Poopy-doopy swaddling cloth. I whacked off in your porridge.
It's reported of course. Swaddle Monkey seems to struggle with evilness. Lord help him. Amen

Location hidden

#605 Jan 3, 2013
Lord wrote:
Why do you "report" all the time people who are better than you, retard?
I left you, Manmanman, long time ago, because you do all wrong with trying to cling in massage forums to me or in gay boot camps.
By the way, you are also ugly and you make all healthy human beings wish that you would eat used diapers more alone in the Norway forest! AMEN!
Yours not more,
Lord
Reported, what do you hate me so much for guys? Do you manage to be speecific? What have I done to you?

Lord, I have lay them all in Your hands. Amen

Location hidden

#611 Jan 4, 2013
Lord Yeshua, Lord of Lords, King of Kings, You Who live in heaven and not write messages on this board. Thank You that You are my Saviour, the Son of God.

I pray to You; Swaddle Monkey and DROL seem to be evil people. I lay them in You Hands, let Your Will happen to them. Amen.

Psalm 91:

Psalm 91

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord,“He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you say,“The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord,“I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”
jim

West Palm Beach, FL

#612 Jan 4, 2013
Manmanman is really LMT from Ohio
LMT

Cleveland, OH

#613 Jan 4, 2013
jim wrote:
jim is really MiamiRT and hotdude.

Since: Jul 10

Indianapolis, IN

#614 Jan 5, 2013
jim wrote:
Jim, I've been thinking the same thing, since I haven't seen LMT on here since manman started up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massage for women (Apr '14) 10 min Zakee 50
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) 7 hr Mjones 290
Does women get erotic massages? (Sep '11) Thu Hungry massage cl... 73
looking for cpl or shemale or girl for massage Thu Linkegy 1
Any Male Massage Therapists "Finished Off" a Fe... (Sep '14) Wed Go Beat Off 298
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Nov 30 brandon 753
I need full body massage in riyadh (Jan '16) Nov 30 Ahbabx 53
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Nov 26 FunLMTfl 1,628
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Nov 21 raditmanly 2,317
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Nov 9 anonymous 174
More from around the web