LMT-GA

United States

#547 Nov 27, 2012
NF While I understand your view, I disagree., Although I have not yet had a client to whip it out and openingly masterbate, should it happen no big deal. I would much rather any guy who have a painfully throbbing erection to handle himself so that he may return to a deep relaxing state to enjoy his massage. It's more helpful than hurtful.. but I guess it also depends on client / therapist relationship.. Sexual Energy IS Healing and is Stronger than any other bio-energy... When used within specific guidelines, it is very beneficial to both client & therapist chakra energy flow.. I know this may come as a shocker to many but its only because Western society is sooo far behind Eastern modalities.. its not about sex or orgasms... It's everything that floods the body in between.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#548 Nov 27, 2012
LMT-GA wrote:
NF While I understand your view, I disagree., Although I have not yet had a client to whip it out and openingly masterbate, should it happen no big deal. I would much rather any guy who have a painfully throbbing erection to handle himself so that he may return to a deep relaxing state to enjoy his massage. It's more helpful than hurtful.. but I guess it also depends on client / therapist relationship.. Sexual Energy IS Healing and is Stronger than any other bio-energy... When used within specific guidelines, it is very beneficial to both client & therapist chakra energy flow.. I know this may come as a shocker to many but its only because Western society is sooo far behind Eastern modalities.. its not about sex or orgasms... It's everything that floods the body in between.
I disagree with you LMT-GA. I think all sexuality should be between strict frames. When that said, I guess there is sexuality always in young adults or quite often, and I am not sure how it should be handled properly.
LMT-GA

Columbus, GA

#550 Nov 29, 2012
This is the reason people are allowed their own opinions. Massage many times cause arousal.. its just a fact.... some times its able to be brushed off, sometimes ejaculation occurs... either way theres no need crying over spilled semen..

Since: Nov 12

Las Vegas, NV

#553 Nov 29, 2012
I remember when I was 19 and had a job lumping 100lb. bags of flour, sugar etc. I would get sore all over. I hate to admit this but I was using anabolic steroids at the time to keep up physically with this super demanding job. Anyway, my father talked me into going to get a massage, said it worked for him. Well, everything was going normally, I was draped and didn't get an erection till I rolled over. She was beautiful and had all of the attributes that I physically like in a woman, particularly her long dark straight hair. Something about that just makes me go wild even to this day. Even my wife has long dark hair. Well, I quickly became erect almost as soon as I was in the prone position. I honestly did my best to try to calm down. Looking back, I realize now that I did the wrong thing. I tried tightening my sphincter muscle, thinking that would "clamp it off" or something. She was handling the situation professionally but when she got to my thighs, I began to throb because I was getting tired of holding my sphincter muscle. I made a clearly visible wet spot of pre ejaculate on the thin sheet. I don't know what the final trigger was, maybe the steroids, not sure- but I began to ejaculate. I tried to hold that back, and it just intensified and lengthened the orgasm. I made a big mess right thru the sheet. She couldn't help but notice and while my penis is jumping up and down she said "oops". She stopped immediately and threw a hand towel onto my stomach and turned away like she had to open another jar of ointment or something. I think it was her queue to me to use it to clean up. She gave me about 20 seconds, and grabbed another sheet and very professionally draped me again as I bundled up the wet sheet and towel and tossed it on the floor towards a linen basket. All in all, I think she handled it so professionally, that if she hadn't I never would have gotten another massage again. I never returned to that particular establishment, but I also learned to just let the erection happen and not think so much about it. That was probably my problem in the first place. Also, after another 6 months, I stopped taking steroids, never to take them again.

Location hidden

#554 Nov 30, 2012
Sacajawea wrote:
<quoted text>Please go impale yourself on the nearest veiny rubber penis you can find.
What positive things would I gain from that that can bring me self-respect and a good life?

If there is nothing, I just leave your advice.

Location hidden

#555 Nov 30, 2012
Sacajawea wrote:
<quoted text>Please go impale yourself on the nearest veiny rubber penis you can find.
It's reported. You seem to be mean. If I am wrong, please tell me what you wanted to achieve with this?

You seem to be mean, so then you might have problems.

Father in Heaven I pray for this person, put this person in your hands and let your will happen to this person in the Name of Yeshua, the Son of the Allmighty One.

And I bless him/ her in the Name of Yeshua, the Son of God and all other people in here.

Amen

Location hidden

#556 Nov 30, 2012
VegasEd777 wrote:
I remember when I was 19 and had a job lumping 100lb. bags of flour, sugar etc. I would get sore all over. I hate to admit this but I was using anabolic steroids at the time to keep up physically with this super demanding job. Anyway, my father talked me into going to get a massage, said it worked for him. Well, everything was going normally, I was draped and didn't get an erection till I rolled over. She was beautiful and had all of the attributes that I physically like in a woman, particularly her long dark straight hair. Something about that just makes me go wild even to this day. Even my wife has long dark hair. Well, I quickly became erect almost as soon as I was in the prone position. I honestly did my best to try to calm down. Looking back, I realize now that I did the wrong thing. I tried tightening my sphincter muscle, thinking that would "clamp it off" or something. She was handling the situation professionally but when she got to my thighs, I began to throb because I was getting tired of holding my sphincter muscle. I made a clearly visible wet spot of pre ejaculate on the thin sheet. I don't know what the final trigger was, maybe the steroids, not sure- but I began to ejaculate. I tried to hold that back, and it just intensified and lengthened the orgasm. I made a big mess right thru the sheet. She couldn't help but notice and while my penis is jumping up and down she said "oops". She stopped immediately and threw a hand towel onto my stomach and turned away like she had to open another jar of ointment or something. I think it was her queue to me to use it to clean up. She gave me about 20 seconds, and grabbed another sheet and very professionally draped me again as I bundled up the wet sheet and towel and tossed it on the floor towards a linen basket. All in all, I think she handled it so professionally, that if she hadn't I never would have gotten another massage again. I never returned to that particular establishment, but I also learned to just let the erection happen and not think so much about it. That was probably my problem in the first place. Also, after another 6 months, I stopped taking steroids, never to take them again.
My experience is that I sometimes get ejaculations, and that might happen if I am "full". I can also sometimes get nocturnal emissions.

Thanks
LMT-GA

Columbus, GA

#558 Nov 30, 2012
Vegas Thank you for your story. It was honest and clear that it just happened, not provoked with intent.., these are the kind of clients i spoke of in my previous post. its ok if you have an orgasm during massage. becoming totally melted into massage makes ur body & mind more aware of sensation, and since men are hardwired sexually overdrive, extreme arousal, throbbing erections, slow dripping semen, and full body orgasms can occur. its nothing to be ashamed of and its not against the law if an accident happened. dont worry too much, the whole purpose of massage is letting go,.. not holding back & tensing up. I wish people were more open minded about this and contribute by finding ways to resolve the sanitary aspects of it rather than saying its wrong, or dirty,.. i wish you the best with your future massages
Smokeybare

Princeton, MA

#561 Dec 2, 2012
Normal Flora wrote:
<quoted text>Why? So you can pay to whack off in front of someone?
NF, you need to lighten up a bit. Every post by you has been either mean spirited or just down right rude, at least the ones I've read. Maybe you're overdue for a massage, or at least a little rest.

Location hidden

#562 Dec 2, 2012
Smokeybare wrote:
<quoted text>
NF, you need to lighten up a bit. Every post by you has been either mean spirited or just down right rude, at least the ones I've read. Maybe you're overdue for a massage, or at least a little rest.
Manipulative, bullshitting, controlling behaviour, trying to control NF.

So Smokeybare, what will happen in your life if you manage to control NF to be as you want NF to be?
gavin

Milton Keynes, UK

#564 Dec 4, 2012
Ive just had a long body massage,over an hour,weve known each other for a long time ,i undressed to my boxer shorts,and popped a towel over myself,my back was done first,then i turned over,i was hard,and tenting in my boxers,she liked my boxers and was massaging my upper thigh and into my crutch,and feeling my bits under my shorts,i was hard for ages,at the end she gave Hr.

Location hidden

#566 Dec 4, 2012
Normal Flora wrote:
<quoted text>And you feel the need to share this with the world because..........
I also wonder what he wants to achieve with this.
bej000

Kupang, Indonesia

#568 Dec 27, 2012
AlwaysCurious4u wrote:
I have had only a couple of massages mainly for fear of embarassing myself. I know they are not sexual but under the circumstances its hard not to get erect.
For all the LMT's is this common, not common, etc.?
I was able to prevent it on my first and was doing good on my second until the therapist began concentrating on my inner thigh. She spent twice as much time on it once I started getting hard I think she was actually enjoying it. Nothing happened mind you but it is still embarassing.
I was just wondering if it is common or not. If it is I may just go for it and enjoy my massage.
Thanks.
***I was able to prevent it on my first and was doing good on my second until the therapist began concentrating on my inner thigh. She spent twice as much time on it once I started getting hard I think she was actually enjoying it. Nothing happened mind you but it is still embarassing.

I was just wondering if it is common or not. If it is I may just go for it and enjoy my massage.***

bej00:(traditional therapist)
it is common, Someone find relax and get Erection is a part of Relax step, you will relax quickly if to compare with keep for no erect and not joy sensation massage.
Usually, theraphis hold tightening at point-point area will be make tigh, and he enjoy at step tigh later for get easy tight any point.
So, you just go for it and enjoy your massage.

Than'ks

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#569 Dec 27, 2012
bej000 wrote:
<quoted text>

bej00:(traditional therapist)
it is common, Someone find relax and get Erection is a part of Relax step, you will relax quickly if to compare with keep for no erect and not joy sensation massage.
Usually, theraphis hold tightening at point-point area will be make tigh, and he enjoy at step tigh later for get easy tight any point.
So, you just go for it and enjoy your massage.
Than'ks
I have no idea what this means

Location hidden

#570 Dec 28, 2012
Normal Flora seems to be quite clear in here.

Location hidden

#572 Dec 29, 2012
Swaddle Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
My swaddling cloth is soiled. Can you help me?
Reported.

Location hidden

#573 Dec 29, 2012
Seems to be some evil people in here, people with lots of problems.

Lord Yeshua, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, I pray to You, let Your Will happen. I lay Swaddle Monkey in your hands, and I pray to You that Your Will must happen to this person. Amen
Swaddle Monkey II

Germany

#574 Dec 29, 2012
Why do you report Swaddle Monkey? His swaddling cloth is soiled and he is asking for help. Why don't you help him? Be specific in your reasons.

Location hidden

#577 Dec 29, 2012
Swaddle Monkey II wrote:
Why do you report Swaddle Monkey? His swaddling cloth is soiled and he is asking for help. Why don't you help him? Be specific in your reasons.
Reported

Location hidden

#578 Dec 29, 2012
Swaddle Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it would be funny if manmanman were to have intercourse with a swamp donkey
Reported of course. Lord, help me.

I pray for Swaddle Monkey, let Your Will happen to him, I lay him in Your hands, Lord Yeshua. let Your will happen to him (or her), bless him and all others in here, Amen.

Psalm 68,1-2:

Psalm 68[a]
For the director of music. Of David. A psalm. A song.

1 May God arise, may his enemies be scattered;
may his foes flee before him.
2 May you blow them away like smokeó
as wax melts before the fire,
may the wicked perish before God.

Help me Lord, Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wont massage in riyadh 35 min mmalemasseur141 4
How to turn a therapist on ? 18 hr James 2
Why do I like to be spanked, beaten and humilia... 22 hr d_carrillo101 3
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) 22 hr d_carrillo101 243
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Tue mark1160 668
looking for men for threesome (Nov '12) Mon sharing your wife 18
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) May 4 Massageguy 1,062
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Apr 20 tom 97
More from around the web