Erections during massages is it normal?
Amy Washington DC

Virginia Beach, VA

#369 Jun 8, 2012
Gee you went to an Asian prostitute this should be a thread for legitimate LMTs. I am a female LMT and have many female friends that are LMT. We all have many clients that get erections. The key is if it is a Regular Client that gets an erection it is no big deal. We all have seen naked erect penis some very big and some small. Whats the big deal if a client gets an erection. Sorry guys I am a female and do not get aroused seeing a naked penis. If your are looking for a legitimate massage and do not ask us to touch it I could care less if you get a big erection. My clients do have a towel over their penis but it does occaisonaly pop out, enjoy the moment of freedom. I would like to hear from some other female LMTs, if they are comfortable with a regular client getting an erection?
chris

Denver, CO

#370 Jun 8, 2012
Kay wrote:
I am a therapist, and have seen many erections. I allow draped or un-draped massage according to my client's preference. I ask them at the beginning of the massage which they prefer.
It happens whether draped or un-draped, but it seems to happen more with the un-draped individuals. I have seen large, bobbing erections to a point that it's just about in my face, and some that even end up oozing a bit. I consider it all very, very normal.
Ok thats cool becouse i was thinkig about getting one my first time kind of shy .

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#371 Jun 9, 2012
Amy Washington DC wrote:
Gee you went to an Asian prostitute this should be a thread for legitimate LMTs. I am a female LMT and have many female friends that are LMT. We all have many clients that get erections. The key is if it is a Regular Client that gets an erection it is no big deal. We all have seen naked erect penis some very big and some small. Whats the big deal if a client gets an erection. Sorry guys I am a female and do not get aroused seeing a naked penis. If your are looking for a legitimate massage and do not ask us to touch it I could care less if you get a big erection. My clients do have a towel over their penis but it does occaisonaly pop out, enjoy the moment of freedom. I would like to hear from some other female LMTs, if they are comfortable with a regular client getting an erection?
Okay, I am shy, and I liked to hear that. I don't want to offend anybody, so thanks for sharing.

Location hidden

#373 Jun 10, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I am shy, and I liked to hear that. I don't want to offend anybody, so thanks for sharing.
I am not sure why such sexual reactions happens in the body, but it might be that it will just happen, and if I am much alone and don't have too much contact, my body might react on less things?

Just som thoughts. Don't need to be fixed allthough I asked a question. Just an open thought. Don't want to be fixed. Thanks
Jim

Bear, DE

#374 Jun 10, 2012
I am getting massage for past couple years from an LMT. I sometimes get aroused, but lately, not as much as I think my body has become used to massage as not be sexual in anyway.

We have been doing lomi lomi massage where I am only graped by towel going down the middle of my gluetes and between my legs. It make the changing from one area to another much easier for lomi lomi. When I turn over the towel generally covers me side to side, but i stay covered.

On my last massage, as i was turning over the towel got caught under me so i was undraped breifly. I covered myself up I don't have a problem with nudity, but i don't want to offend her.

I was having some lowback and hip pain comming into the massage. As she did the front, she worked on a butterfly stretch where I was almost exposed. then se did a couple with knee to chest where where I was exposed. I asked if i could assist in that stretch as you can pull your own knees to your chest a lot more than someone else can. We also rotated that hip around in that position so that time I was completely exposed. She just adjusted the towel when we finished. so I think she may not be too concerned about nudity.

We did a couple more where the ankle of one leg was across the knee of the other leg. Agan i was exposed. she was fiddling the towel on this one so I suggested she could just move it out of the way if it was in the way, but she did not go for that so I'm not sure she is comfortable with nudity completly.

She continued the massage. It is not all lomi lomi, she does some deep tissue, and some relaxing stuffing including the face, chest and stomach. None of this really causes an erection for me. It''s surprising it doesn't. It seems like she is making it sensual at that part, which i do not mind, but i never get more than partially errect. She then did one more stretch and I asked here if we could try one I learned in yoga which really stretches the hips, gluetes, and quades at least better for me than the one she was doing. She agreed. I hand her the towel in case she want to drape me once i am postion. It has me on my hands with one leg stretched under the other and the glutes are both in the air. She doesn't bother with the towel, but does some massage of the gluetes and thighs. We did both sides.

It great to find someone so open to alternate massage techniques and the stretching. But I wonder if she wants to do more. Lomi Lomi often results a high energy feeling from the massage and I am getting more of a relaxed feeling. I would not mind the high energy feeling. I actually had that once when I first started getting massage. While face down, the massage and rythym of the stroks brought me to a near full body organism nothing like i ever experienced before.

With or without that high energy experience, the massage is great. Should I risk offending her and asked for undrapped massage? How should I discuss that high energy feeling that i am missing from my lomi lomi massage?

Location hidden

#375 Jun 10, 2012
Nope, do not risk it, seriously!

What is probably occurring is a naturally occurring (not artifical) evolution of her comfort level with you because you probably present no harm to her and you are interested in her massage ability and not her 'other talents'.

If you force the issue, she will probably retreat by realizng you are taking it more seriously that she is taking it and may be a rish after all.

Let it develop on its on and just see what benefits you get from the massage. I think you may have a jewel there, do not ruin it!
Jim wrote:
I am getting massage for past couple years from an LMT. I sometimes get aroused, but lately, not as much as I think my body has become used to massage as not be sexual in anyway.
We have been doing lomi lomi massage where I am only graped by towel going down the middle of my gluetes and between my legs. It make the changing from one area to another much easier for lomi lomi. When I turn over the towel generally covers me side to side, but i stay covered.
On my last massage, as i was turning over the towel got caught under me so i was undraped breifly. I covered myself up I don't have a problem with nudity, but i don't want to offend her.
I was having some lowback and hip pain comming into the massage. As she did the front, she worked on a butterfly stretch where I was almost exposed. then se did a couple with knee to chest where where I was exposed. I asked if i could assist in that stretch as you can pull your own knees to your chest a lot more than someone else can. We also rotated that hip around in that position so that time I was completely exposed. She just adjusted the towel when we finished. so I think she may not be too concerned about nudity.
We did a couple more where the ankle of one leg was across the knee of the other leg. Agan i was exposed. she was fiddling the towel on this one so I suggested she could just move it out of the way if it was in the way, but she did not go for that so I'm not sure she is comfortable with nudity completly.
She continued the massage. It is not all lomi lomi, she does some deep tissue, and some relaxing stuffing including the face, chest and stomach. None of this really causes an erection for me. It''s surprising it doesn't. It seems like she is making it sensual at that part, which i do not mind, but i never get more than partially errect. She then did one more stretch and I asked here if we could try one I learned in yoga which really stretches the hips, gluetes, and quades at least better for me than the one she was doing. She agreed. I hand her the towel in case she want to drape me once i am postion. It has me on my hands with one leg stretched under the other and the glutes are both in the air. She doesn't bother with the towel, but does some massage of the gluetes and thighs. We did both sides.
It great to find someone so open to alternate massage techniques and the stretching. But I wonder if she wants to do more. Lomi Lomi often results a high energy feeling from the massage and I am getting more of a relaxed feeling. I would not mind the high energy feeling. I actually had that once when I first started getting massage. While face down, the massage and rythym of the stroks brought me to a near full body organism nothing like i ever experienced before.
With or without that high energy experience, the massage is great. Should I risk offending her and asked for undrapped massage? How should I discuss that high energy feeling that i am missing from my lomi lomi massage?
Nebu

Wiesbaden, Germany

#376 Jun 11, 2012
Jim wrote:
I think my body has become used to massage as not be sexual in anyway........

..... Should I risk offending her and asked for undrapped massage?
Do not fool yourself! You start with, "it is not sexual" and then you wanna get undraped!

It is sexual, but you repress it!

In your Subconscious you will know this.

Not healthy to repress this natural urge and when she would massage you holistic and would relax also every "muscle" the massage would be healthy and relaxing.

Sadly you have make the "published opinion" to your own.

But you can make yourself free and ask her in a gentle way for a real, holistic massage.
Masseuse

United States

#377 Jun 15, 2012
I am a LMT. I enjoy my job I have the greatest clients. I make more money and work less than my friend the nurse. Yes most of my male clients get erections, some big some small LOL. I use a small towel to cover them. I never touch them in the groin area. Whats the big deal. If it makes you feel more comfortable more relax enjoy yourself. If your an LMT and you are scared of the naked body you are in the wrong profession.
LMT

Medina, OH

#378 Jun 15, 2012
Prohibited Acts (cont)
Sexual conduct between a licensee and patient whether or not initiated by, consented to, or participated in by a patient, and any conduct with a patient that is sexual or may be reasonably interpreted as sexual, including but not limited to, the following:
(a) Sexual intercourse, genital to genital contact;
(b) Oral to genital contact;
(c) Oral to anal contact, genital to anal contact;
(d) Kissing in a romantic or sexual manner;
(e) Encouraging the patient to masturbate in the presence of the licensee or masturbation by the licensee while the patient is present;
(f) Offering to provide practice-related services, such as drugs, in exchange for sexual favors; and
(g) Performing an intimate examination or consultation without clinical justification

Ohio Revised Code

"If you are incapable of following the ethical guidelines proscribed for your profession, then you are in the wrong profession"

Location hidden

#379 Jun 15, 2012
LMT wrote:
Prohibited Acts (cont)
Sexual conduct between a licensee and patient whether or not initiated by, consented to, or participated in by a patient, and any conduct with a patient that is sexual or may be reasonably interpreted as sexual, including but not limited to, the following:
(a) Sexual intercourse, genital to genital contact;
(b) Oral to genital contact;
(c) Oral to anal contact, genital to anal contact;
(d) Kissing in a romantic or sexual manner;
(e) Encouraging the patient to masturbate in the presence of the licensee or masturbation by the licensee while the patient is present;
(f) Offering to provide practice-related services, such as drugs, in exchange for sexual favors; and
(g) Performing an intimate examination or consultation without clinical justification
Ohio Revised Code
"If you are incapable of following the ethical guidelines proscribed for your profession, then you are in the wrong profession"
LMT; What is your mission in here? Be blessed. Best regards
Girl

Europe

#380 Jun 15, 2012
Guys if u got erected while having a massage dönt worry its normal ofcourse if female give u massage u should have it, but be scared if the guy massage u and u stil have the erection,

Location hidden

#381 Jun 16, 2012
Girl wrote:
Guys if u got erected while having a massage dönt worry its normal ofcourse if female give u massage u should have it, but be scared if the guy massage u and u stil have the erection,
Why do you think a guy should be scared by that?

Do you manage to answer the question without attacking me? Do you manage to dialogue and keep to the subject?

Thanks
Girl

Europe

#382 Jun 16, 2012
Having ejaculation while having massage its two reason,
maybe u been so excited to the massage or to the therapist!
Or you got completely relax cause his doing a great job.and you got completely satisfaction amaze by the magic fingers and boom.

Location hidden

#383 Jun 17, 2012
Girl wrote:
Having ejaculation while having massage its two reason,
maybe u been so excited to the massage or to the therapist!
Or you got completely relax cause his doing a great job.and you got completely satisfaction amaze by the magic fingers and boom.
That was not an answer to my question. Do you manage to answer the question without using the word "you". I am not interested in me personally at all, just in the case. Thank you.
TravelingJoe

Cochecton, NY

#384 Jun 17, 2012
Was just in L.A. on business and each day going between my hotel and office I passed a massage place on LaBrea. My last day, I had an hour to spare before my flight home, so I stopped in.

Very nice, clean, professional, serious, medical/therapeutic place, run by a man and woman so I'm guessing husband and wife (though maybe brother and sister). I got a scrub followed by a brief massage.

Now, scrubs, by their nature, are hard to do draped. You have to get the abrasive substance in contact with the skin, and you have to rub vigorously, so some uncovering is inevitable. Fortunately the abrasion tends to reduce the likelihood of an erection. But this time I got one (the wife was performing the scrub, and she had a very nice, gentle touch) and when she led me to the shower to wash off the residue of the scrub, it was obvious even though covered by my robe. She started the water running and said, "I'll step out and you can wash off."

Then she hung a towel on a hook for me and handed me a small washcloth and said, "Please don't be embarrassed, but I see you got aroused; that's fine, but if you decide you have to relieve yourself, please do it into this towel rather than down the drain, since it can clog the pipes." And gave me the sweetest smile and a pat on the arm. It was awfully nice - a very relaxed and human interaction on a potentiall awkward topic. And ejaculating during the shower definitely made the massage that followed more comfortable for both of us.
Gee

Wayne, PA

#385 Jun 19, 2012
I like goin to these Asian massage places. I like showing off my bigger then normal thing. I like the reaction from those little Asian ladies when they see my big hard thing.

I went to this one massage place. When I was on my back, I moved my thing to the side as it was not hard. I then lowered the towel. As she massages my stomach, my thing grtts hard and pops out from the towel. She kept grazing against it a few times. I was about to explode. She towched it briefly and I then came all over myself. She jumped and said feel good. I plan on going back to show her more.
Amy Washington DC wrote:
tilman h

Hot Springs Village, AR

#386 Jun 20, 2012
I am a LMT and it does happen, but you a can always tell if it a regular clinet or someone thats new usally what their intenions are. If they are draped properly there should not be a problem. But with that being side what is opinon on draping if the client requst not to be draped? male or female?

Location hidden

#387 Jun 20, 2012
That it happens, is not really in question. This discussion seems to be going to more along the lines of "what next?".
tilman h wrote:
I am a LMT and it does happen, but you a can always tell if it a regular clinet or someone thats new usally what their intenions are. If they are draped properly there should not be a problem. But with that being side what is opinon on draping if the client requst not to be draped? male or female?
tilman h

Hot Springs Village, AR

#388 Jun 21, 2012
Flash if you dont have a problem with it then contiue the msssage, if it bothers you etihicly or moraly then stop the massage and walk out of the room untill it goes away. But be professional about it.

Location hidden

#389 Jun 21, 2012
tilman h wrote:
Flash if you dont have a problem with it then contiue the msssage, if it bothers you etihicly or moraly then stop the massage and walk out of the room untill it goes away. But be professional about it.
Are you sure he wanted an advice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) 6 hr Wthn32 1,629
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) 20 hr Carmel 175
Need filipino girl massage - Doha (May '15) Tue nadim 6
looking for massage in alahsa (hofuf) Tue fahad 4
Any Male Massage Therapists "Finished Off" a Fe... (Sep '14) Mon Massagedude 301
News The sex industry is blooming in...Nepal (Feb '08) Dec 4 jack22 158
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Dec 4 bustednuts 2,319
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Dec 4 LMTcannamanda 755
More from around the web