Katie

Glasgow, UK

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Sensual and erotic massages are not just for men, the newest massage trend is sensual massages for females. Women are now booking a relaxing naked massage, and that massage can also feature a happy ending. No, for the happy ending there is no actual penetrative sex, but there can be a climax release at the end of the massage. This is so that women can experience the ultimate in Swedish massage relaxation and orgasmic pleasure. This type of erotic naked massage with a happy ending for women is becoming more and more socially acceptable. It’s not considered sexual or illicit whatsoever. Many women who book this type of naked massage report that they are looking to experience the ultimate massage including clitoral massage after their full body massage. Women of all ages, single and married, are booking a sensual massage for females with the implicit understanding that the massage will include orgasmic stimulation for that happy ending and warm afterglow. What better way to end a Swedish massage than with a blissful orgasm? This “erotic massages for women” trend is very popular in the UK and Canada and is also becoming more popular in the US as trends usually cross the pond.

If you are in the UK and you want to experience this level of erotic tantric massage, a powerful experience that will leave you feeling totally satisfied and completed attended to, then you should seek out a professional and private naked massage from one of the male masseurs at Massage Her.
LMT

Twinsburg, OH

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Katie wrote:
Sensual and erotic massages are not just for men, the newest massage trend is sensual massages for females. Women are now booking a relaxing naked massage, and that massage can also feature a happy ending. No, for the happy ending there is no actual penetrative sex, but there can be a climax release at the end of the massage. This is so that women can experience the ultimate in Swedish massage relaxation and orgasmic pleasure. This type of erotic naked massage with a happy ending for women is becoming more and more socially acceptable. It’s not considered sexual or illicit whatsoever. Many women who book this type of naked massage report that they are looking to experience the ultimate massage including clitoral massage after their full body massage. Women of all ages, single and married, are booking a sensual massage for females with the implicit understanding that the massage will include orgasmic stimulation for that happy ending and warm afterglow. What better way to end a Swedish massage than with a blissful orgasm? This “erotic massages for women” trend is very popular in the UK and Canada and is also becoming more popular in the US as trends usually cross the pond.
If you are in the UK and you want to experience this level of erotic tantric massage, a powerful experience that will leave you feeling totally satisfied and completed attended to, then you should seek out a professional and private naked massage from one of the male masseurs at Massage Her.
What total BS!! A few horny ladies who have to pay someone to diddle them does NOT make an international movement toward "diddle massage."
Lance

UK

#3 Jul 28, 2012
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>What total BS!! A few horny ladies who have to pay someone to diddle them does NOT make an international movement toward "diddle massage."
Katie, r u experienced in the Lingham Massage ?
LMT

Twinsburg, OH

#5 Jul 29, 2012
ClassicGuy wrote:
There goes 'Mr Paranoia' again, he now thinks he is an expert in International culture and care. He is just full of vile and vinegar, pay no attention to the nut case.
Notice how he picks on unsuspecting innocent people who do not defend themselves. He is stalking victums here to intentionally make them feel bad and is a cruel commenter without anything useful to offer. He obviously like to see others in pain, what does that tell you?
If ladies feel they need an outlet to improve their relaxation then its OK by me and by most people, no doubt. It is easy to see that 99% of us do not go around sticking our noses in someone else's business and judging them like this freak does just to make them feel badly.
<quoted text>
But you DO stick your nose in "other people's" business. Massage Therapy is MY business, not yours. And this IS the Massage Therapy thread, not the "tickle the genitals" thread.
Monty gill

Gillingham, UK

#7 Sep 12, 2012
Hi Katie
I agree with you but I won't call it as a movement as such
If you look into recent past women have come out of their shell and have achieved succeed in all fields of life once deemed as "for men only" professions like wise in sensuality or sexuality women feel free to express themselves much better as I guess they understand their needs at the same time for most women I have seen being a Tantric practitioner myself the first time is usually an experiment or in some cases their partner has organised an experience for her very much unlike Lance's comment
Anyways I would also like to say that tantric or tone massage is not just sexual relief as my repetitive clients say they come back as it makes them feel out of this world
If its your first time then you probably have never experienced anything close to it ever before
Thank you
Monty Gill
Monty.gill@ymail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 3 hr mark1160 668
looking for men for threesome (Nov '12) 21 hr sharing your wife 18
Why do I like to be spanked, beaten and humilia... Mon gordie888 2
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Mon Massageguy 1,062
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) May 2 Charlie 243
Need filipino girl massage - Doha May 1 John_wan989 1
News Elizabethton Massage & Body Work now open to se... (Dec '10) Apr 30 laub1989 38
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Apr 28 WTSleuth 726
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Apr 20 tom 97
More from around the web