LasVegas

Las Vegas, NV

#732 Feb 14, 2013
Jan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the sexual energy from it is wonderful. I have never felt it from any other massage therapist. I hope he can feel the energy there too from it!
He can trust me

Since: Feb 13

Salt Lake City, UT

#733 Feb 15, 2013
So after reading this forum for a while, and after having taken some time to compose my thoughts, here are some of my opinions. Please bear in mind that i am attempting to address multiple issues i have read about. I am an LMT who has been working professionally for 10 years.

When I provide a medical massage to someone suffering from an injury and I get to see the relief after one session and overall improvement in their health after multiple sessions. Due to injury protocols, myofascial release therapy, or any other useful modalities, it is a genuinely satisfying experience and fills me with joy.

When I am providing a "Fluff and Buff" (which is NOT a very accurate description of a Spa Massage designed to imply it has less "Theraputic benefit" and is more a massage designed for pure relaxation and nothing more, for those of you who might not know.) And my client (90% female) gets to relax and enjoy is also gratifying. And when there is an attractive woman (almost every woman falls into this category btw) on my table getting worked on, and i can see her breathing begin to quicken and feel her hands softly and gently contract or rub the table. When her lips part just a little bit and she arches her neck or her back ever so slightly, or when she "helps" open her legs for my hands just that little bit more than might be absolutely neccesssary and i know she is aroused and enjoying the massage. That is also very satisfying. And I occasionally alter the specifics of my massage to further encourage this arousal (Sensual massage). This doesnt mean that because I am providing a more sensual massage to a client that there is no theraputic benefit to the session, on the contrary most sessions include the woman indicating areas of pain or tension that receive more than adequate attention as well as the Sensual aspect of the massage. It is most certainly a valid and needed experience by lots of people.

I think there is a very clear distinction between a Sexual "massage" and a Sensual massage. Massage needs to be thought of as a bubble, with pure relaxation (Sensual) on one end, and pure theraputic on the other end. Now there are therapists that practice almost exclusively on the theraputic side of the bubble which has its main focus on recovery from health problems/injuries. And has a feel good massage as a secondary focus. Then there are therapists that work almost exclusively on the Sensual side of the bubble. Having as its main focus the pure relaxation of the client and the theraputic aspect as a secondary concern. Most therapists fall somewhere in the middle, wanting to provide a pleasurable experience for their clients while also helping to address any problem areas or concerns the client has. Notice that Sexual massage was not indicated anywhere inside the bubble

It is very demeaning when someone comes to me and it is readily apparent that they have no interest or regard for anything healing or wellness minded that i can do for them. And want me to give them a quick rub and tug, or worse, think i am a full on prostitute that is going to "top them" or lick their butthole or any other of various sexual activities I have been asked to do over the years. This doesnt apply exclusively to men either,(even though they are usually the culprit) I have had women ask me to be less an LMT and more a sexual toy as well.

There is a difference between appreciating the skills a therapist has worked hard to obtain while receiving a Sensual Massage. And completely disregarding any skill they might have in lieu of using them for your sexual gratification.
Jan

Miami, FL

#734 Feb 15, 2013
Tyler, thank you for taking the time to explain everything in detail regarding your side
of the massage therapy profession. It explains things more clearly regarding the type of massage I am getting from my massage therapist, which is part therapeutic and part sensual. Very relaxing and enjoyable.
Undefinable

Stanton, CA

#735 Feb 16, 2013
I appreciate a quality Theraputic massage. My wife introduced me to it. She told me to take my clothes off, not be bashful, and put the towel in the right place. We've had "couples massages" here in CA and abroad.

I'm an honest fellow, and I know my bod. So I told my wife, and she laughed when I said it, "I will get [excited]". That means a stiffy, for the dense. And so I did, and it was no big deal. Even in Jamaica, where those ladies were (very professionally) working my gluteus.

I also have tried the"dark side," or whatever the judgmental types want to call it. I can assure you, there is a spectrum of both (1) clients, and (2) providers. Both are on a sliding scale. Personally, I respect everyone's boundaries, and always respect the person who is servicing me.

So I know this upsets people, but I have had oil put on my genitals so I could "finish." There was no ambiguity, my provider invited it. Call her a name if you want. I'm male, but I'm sure there are women who get hopelessly turned on by touch too.

And by the way, my sex life at home with my wife is awesome. She, the one who introduced me to massage, knows me better than any of you. And her comment was, when we joked one day was, "it's all about feeling touch and feeling good, if you find a 'happy ending' massues, that's ok, just don't let me find out."

Chew on that
Undefinable

Stanton, CA

#736 Feb 16, 2013
Rub and tug is silly. Without the true massage, there is no reason to call it a massage. What's more, no one should go to any massage therapist for any type of sexual favor. What I talk about below is respect and, for me, with a therapist I know well, sometimes crossing boundaries in a way That is fully cosensuel, and i think is healthy.
K Ng

Singapore, Singapore

#737 Feb 17, 2013
Can i do a massage session for you. it Free
Miss Nadia kelentik wrote:
I always go for male massuers and everytime i ended up having sex with them.What's more,guys with big and hard penis and who are expert in giving oral pleasure gives me multiple orgasms which usually had a squirting cum from my very wet vagina finale.I'm married but i just couldn't resist the temtation of having secret casual sex with a stranger male;i'm a happ slut and i love male massuers!
K Ng

Singapore, Singapore

#738 Feb 17, 2013
Can i do a massage session for you, free
LasVegas

Las Vegas, NV

#739 Feb 19, 2013
So many benefits from a good massage.
Alice

United States

#740 Feb 21, 2013
I do get aroused when my therapist works on my inner thighs and abdomen. I love when he does my abs and slide down the pubic area, around it and down the front of my inner things under the sheet. I usually can't hide it and tighten my butt muscles and softly moan. At the end I always ask him to stretch my legs because I am very athletic and need a good stretch. When he does that he gets a good view of my labia and I know he enjoys it. Hey, it's a win win, we both enjoy a good massage, lol
Clint51

AOL

#741 Feb 21, 2013
Alice wrote:
I do get aroused when my therapist works on my inner thighs and abdomen. I love when he does my abs and slide down the pubic area, around it and down the front of my inner things under the sheet. I usually can't hide it and tighten my butt muscles and softly moan. At the end I always ask him to stretch my legs because I am very athletic and need a good stretch. When he does that he gets a good view of my labia and I know he enjoys it. Hey, it's a win win, we both enjoy a good massage, lol
I'd be curious to know if you've ever asked him to massage your perineal area. I've recently asked my female MT to do that and she said,'sure, no problem'........it felt reallly good and neither of us considered it 'out of bounds'.
Smokeybare

Worcester, MA

#742 Feb 21, 2013
Clint51 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be curious to know if you've ever asked him to massage your perineal area. I've recently asked my female MT to do that and she said,'sure, no problem'........it felt reallly good and neither of us considered it 'out of bounds'.
Wow, I would consider that way out of bounds, not that I'm opposed to it, it definately feels good, but is that a legit massage?
Clint51

AOL

#743 Feb 22, 2013
Smokeybare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I would consider that way out of bounds, not that I'm opposed to it, it definately feels good, but is that a legit massage?
Well, I wondered too if it was a legit way to massage, so I just asked her and she did it. Now she did it with me on my tummy and she was bringing her hands from inside my upper thighs up and over my butt. So she wasn't STAYING in the perineal area and I think it made it legit and not sexual....maybe sensual, but not overtly sexual at all. I asked her to do it in a way that if she wasn't comfy or if it wasn't legit then she could have easily and comfortably said 'no'.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#744 Feb 22, 2013
I thought we're talking about WOMEN who get aroused? ;)
Clint51

AOL

#745 Feb 23, 2013
SRob wrote:
I thought we're talking about WOMEN who get aroused? ;)
oops........ok, you're right; will post elsewhere
TTB

Lincoln, NE

#746 Feb 26, 2013
Alice wrote:
Thanks for sharing the story. Do you get aroused knowing that your male MT is seeing you naked? I massaged a lady and her body was a perfect ten and she knew it. I think it excited her or she didn't care when she exposed herself.

What are your thoughts?
Massage Lover

Clovis, CA

#747 Feb 26, 2013
I am a male massage therapist with an exclusively female clientele.

They come to me again and again.

That's all I've got to say about that.
ripon

Mumbai, India

#748 Mar 1, 2013
YOU ARE SWEET.
ripon

Mumbai, India

#749 Mar 1, 2013
YOU ARE SEXY
All feels good

Dallas, GA

#750 Mar 1, 2013
'Here is my approach. I've been an LMT for years and work with both men and women. I believe that human touch is by nature a loving and somewhat sensual act. I provide a clean, warm, safe encironmenr that Is meant to put people at ease. I want them to be themselces. I do start will full draping for all ,y clients but it may change slighly over time As,i get to know them. In terms of arousal. Most of my male clientele do get visibly aroused, probably, 90%, and I ignore it unless they say something or ask for something more, and that is that everyone's body is unique and reacts differently to touch, and that some get more enjoyment out of it than others and that there is nothin got be embarrassed about,,however I only provide legal services. For women they typically are much shyer and if they are bold enough to say something like that, they get the same response from me.

Now there are all sorts of things that I've seen but for the most part I will indicate that I'll leave the room if they need a moment to compose themselves, or if I've known them for awhile and know that they masturbate on the table after the session I will tell them that ill leave some lotion or oil on the table for them. For some of my clients,....very very few .....but far more males then females, I've been asked it is ok if they masturbate right then. Again, I say yes and that is fine but ill leave the room. One a few occasions I've been asked if I would stay.......I have stay a few times with a couple of gentlemen I've known for years and I've done the same with women a couple of women I've gotten to know. In those cases I hold there hand or might rub their shoulder while they release themselves, I do not participate.

Now for the exrra honest part. I have intact received many massages myself, and while sometimes I have gotten aroused, I have never taken it to that degree myself. I have contemplated it, but I'm just not that type I guess to be so bold as tto ask them to stay.
All feels good

Dallas, GA

#751 Mar 1, 2013
Having said that,

I don't think that I am doing anything illegal or unethical if I allow them them to masturbate on the table. Other therapist please chime in because I'm sure most have been presented with the same situation.

One thing of note, for the men then tend to,want or like exposing themselves when they masturbate and they ladies usually are more discrete and remain covered with the sheet, most but not all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you can't buy happiness but you can book a mas... 1 hr liza 1
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) 2 hr Blake9999 235
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 12 hr Bill24 633
Butt Massage (Nov '07) 21 hr Delroy 547
Mortlake Asian massage Mon Mortlake Asian ma... 1
home massage in doha (Mar '14) Mon fiza 23
Chiropractor likes small-town setting for practice Mon Chiropractor From... 2
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Jan 21 Morris 711
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Jan 14 Bill24 88
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Jan 13 don 2,207