Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

It's very nice to see this thread, and the acceptance and support given here. In the thread for men who experience an "O" during similar situation... leg massage, back of thigh, lower back, all they get is outright, almost militant condemnation from the people who consider themselves the "law of massage therapy". It amazes me that there are so many people in the massage therapy business, who have taken the appropriate amount of A&P, yet have still not figured out that every single person has a different touch threshhold. It also amazes me to see the double-standard: If it happens for a woman during massage, it's a private thing which is so completely understandable given the movement of blood and the changes in blood pressure brought about by the massage, but if it happens for a man, well, we basically brought it on ourselves because we went in with the intent - or our LMT did it on purpose because...and I quote statements from that thread: "It's impossible for a man to experience orgasm unless there is physical manipulation." Of course this is not true, but because it's more visible on us, it's much easier to attack despite the fact that a man's embarrassment over it is no less real than a woman's. It just would be nice to see some of this same understanding extend itself to the men's thread. Bravo to the ladies for being much more mature in discussing such matters!
Jan

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Sophie wrote:
Thanks Jan ! Glad to know that it is a standard type of leg massage...(Are you going to go back to him Jan ?) Re Chidds, thanks, hmmm, well sounds like maybe masseurs are used to that happening.... Could be a little awkward, best for me I guess if I just pretend nothing happened... but yeah I would have thought that they could tell as, from the inside, my whole skin feels like it becomes velvety... I guess for a single woman then, a regular massage then could be a really good outlet !!(As for me, I'm married...)
Sophie, I decided to go back to him, and I did not have an orgasm the other times, although I do become highly sexually aroused, and I am sure he knows it. I enjoy the massages immensely, and yes, I am single, and this is a really good relaxing and pleasureable outlet for me.
Ray

Monson, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Nausicaa wrote:
To me, receiving a massage is the most selfish form of pure pampering and pleasure. Of course I get aroused.
Alison, you're not alone there.
Let me know if you'd ever like a free massage!:P
lidija

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

For me it has nothing to do with the attraction for a therapist, and it happend during a face massage in cosmetic centrum.
Sophie

Rotorua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

TTB wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your point of view but you are jumping ahead of yourself. This is a topic about females getting aroused, not happy endings.
My “wink, wink” was more towards the arousal end, I never advocated or will advocate happing ending for a legit massage therapist. I am not worried because I do everything by the book.
Now what adult people do behind closed doors is their business. I still think that everyone must do what they have to do to put food on the table, as long as they are not harming anyone else.
As a matter of fact I don’t think any woman in this discussion said that they want to be ‘fingered’ to arousal. I think it is safe to assume people get aroused during massage and that arousal isn’t breaking any laws or rules.
With that being said this is a discussion forum, which means we discuss issues. The reason why I asked the question to begin with was to find out if the woman considered the MT as a therapist or something more.
If it is something ‘more’ then they will want to keep that MT a secret (like a secret lover), if not they will tell their girlfriends to get the same massage routine. In my mind the ladies still see the therapist as a therapist even when they get aroused.
In the US I think we get hung up on not discussing issues because we are afraid of ‘whatever’. Good discussion facilitates in making things better. We can solve a lot of problems in the world if people are open to discussion
I thank you for your input though.
If I ever massaged you, you will find that your or I will have nothing to worry about. The only worry you will have is gettng home to go to sleep.
Hi TTB,I wouldn't talk about my experiences with a masseur with my friends. No, too much to lose, as a married woman. I wouldn't want anyone to know !
When I was single and had an arousing experience with a masseur, I told my closest friend and she booked an appointment the following week !(Unfortunately she was left disappointed...) The masseur kept ringing me up to see if I wanted to make another appointment, but in those days I was quite cash strapped, saving hard and so never went back...
naughty

Marcus Hook, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

When I give my man a massage I get aroused. One time as I'm still massaging his back I had an orgasm.
Brikky

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Trollbuster wrote:
He massaged your back and started "riding" you through the sheet, and you don't think that is sexual assault? He also kissed you and initiated heavy petting (your words) and oral, and you still don't think this was sexual assault?
He was in a position of power and abused it, you are a either not telling the truth or an idiot. Accept this and please get help. Or at least think of the other women he will do this to and traumatize.
Someone needs a a stiff one.
TTB

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

As a male therapist 95% of my clients are females and I would guess about 90% of those women are in a relationship whether it is a boyfriend or marriage.

I have noticed that they may be somewhat tense at the beginning of the massage but as they get use to my touch and massage strokes many are very relaxed and aroused during different times. This is normal behavior.

Women may hint in non-verbal ways that they like what I am doing but that doesn’t give me the go ahead to provide more ‘services’. I have had women orgasm on the table but they moan to themselves, and relax their bodies again.

I can tell a lot about what’s going on by watching faces, hands and fingers. For example, when a woman is having an orgasm they will usually grip the sides of the massage table until the intense feeling is over. Some make ‘orgasm’ faces without realizing what they are doing.

I continue with my routine as if nothing ever happened.

For females that go over the top and are very blunt about wanting those services and they don’t beat around the bush.

This will include removing the draping off their butts, moaning and grinding the massage table, showing me their breasts by ‘mistake’ etc.

Now I would like to give myself credit about having magic hands to arouse any woman but that is not the case and every massage is a little different.

The one commonality that these ladies have is that their man or spouse is not satisfying there emotional or sexual needs at home. When they are touched in a way that a male massage therapist would touch a woman,(I think there is a difference in touch that a straight male therapist provide versus a female therapist when touching female clients) some clients lose control and want more.

I have been told that I have a ‘mans’ hands, I have not quite figured out what that means yet but the female clients seem to like it.

The point that I am trying to make is that no matter how good a massage therapist is, and no matter how aroused that lady gets, she will usually not cross the line if daddy is taking care of mama at home.

So guys, step up your game! When I read other forums and a man says, "I had an orgasm when the female therapist touch my leg", your sexual game is not good. If you ejaculate off a woman touching your leg then you are most likely worthless in the bedroom.
Jan

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

TTB: You mention your clients say you have 'mans' hands. My lmt has large male hands, and the moment he starts my massage, I become aroused and remain so throughout the entire massage. I have not felt this way from female massage therapists. My question to you is, since there is energy transfer throughout the entire massage until it ends, do you also feel the sexual energy transfer from your clients to you?
peter

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Hi,
I would like to give an erotic massage as agift for my pretty GF in las vegas,But I dont know here I should find the exact man for that? It's my dream to see her getting massage by a man and enjoying it while she could do whatever she wants with him.
thanks
TTB

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jan wrote:
TTB: You mention your clients say you have 'mans' hands. My lmt has large male hands, and the moment he starts my massage, I become aroused and remain so throughout the entire massage. I have not felt this way from female massage therapists. My question to you is, since there is energy transfer throughout the entire massage until it ends, do you also feel the sexual energy transfer from your clients to you?
Yes, in many cases yes. And to be fair you can feel sadness, happiness, worry and all the other strong emotions. In some cases there may be a physical tangible energy, for example a person may smell of alcohol at 8 am in the morning which may indicate the use of alcohol to relieve stress.

Now to add more to the sexual energy question another factor is ‘connection’ with the flow of sexual energy. Every once in a while, and I can count on one hand, that I have massaged a woman and there was a connection there.

She has the looks, body, sexiness, personality and the perfect way to seduce.

Without getting too graphic I massaged a lady whom was a repeat client. She was always nude under the sheet and I could tell she enjoyed her massage time.

However, this day was different, as I massaged her upper thigh she bent her leg even more and moved her arm as if she was scratching her nose. Of course this moved the draping and I got an eyeful of labia.

I pulled the sheet back down to cover her up. She never looked at me and her eyes where open the entire time as she stared at the ceiling.

She gave a number of different clues during the massage until finally she sat up, grabbed my shirt by the collar and said,“Don’t you want me?” I was going to massage her feet, but I said to myself she really doesn’t want her feet massaged.

Now I already had a sexual connection and she was the ‘total package’. The only thing that stopped me from from having sex with her on the massage table was I didn’t have a condom.

At that point I stopped being her massage therapist.

I am glad that I was able to control myself because I later found out that she was able to have multiple orgasms and was a screamer, and that would have been very bad in a salon setting.

Was I wrong to hook up with her later and become a couple? Some would say so, However, I will die a happy man because some things in life you can’t pass up and she was one of them.

Shay

Park City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Susie wrote:
I live in St Louis and do not know know of any place that gives sensual/erotic massages. Women enjoy the stress reliever too. I had the best massage in Las Vegas and wish I could do more frequently. I work 70 hours a week and this kind of massage is what I need to keep a great balance. Let me know if you know of a place!
WHERE did you get the greatest massage in Las Vegas
Jan

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

TTB: Thank you for responding to my question and being open and honest.
Glad to hear you made the right decision and are both happy for that.
I know how that sexual energy is during massage, however, I doubt that outcome will happen in my case, even though I wish it would. Best regards to both of you.
Chica

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Uhhhh... YEAH! I love to get massages, but I've learned that I really do need to book my appointments with female masseuses only. I do not get excited when it is another woman who gives me the massage, and I find I can relax and just enjoy the experience as it is supposed to be. BUT, if it's a guy, it doesn't matter what he looks like or who he is, I get ridiculously turned on - as in, aroused to the point that all I think about is sex and I can't even focus on the massage. This has happened to me a couple of different times with men. I've never really gotten massages from guys I've dated, so when I went to a male masseuse for the first time I had no idea this is how I would react. Then,over the years I've tried a few other male masseuses, and sure enough, same reaction every time. Chicks it is for me I guess, haha!!
Lina

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ur a poop bastard, and probably one of those pervs that creep women out, then we go and laugh at your lame attempts. Im sorry, but prostitutes live in massage parlors, so that is where you need to head. Here you are, talking about how you want and quality massage and THEN a handjob? Hahaha well dont you want so much, next time your at your urologist tell him you want his great service but to finish it off with a handjob. Same exact thing. I think we should have call the police button, like the bank.
LasVegas

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I am a male LMT. I do massge is las Vegas if any one is interested.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I'm a retired LMT in central Florida. Almost all my clients were women, and I can relate. I still have a few clients I see on a no-charge basis. If you are interested in a good, sensual massage, hit me up.
Jan

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Chica wrote:
Uhhhh... YEAH! I love to get massages, but I've learned that I really do need to book my appointments with female masseuses only. I do not get excited when it is another woman who gives me the massage, and I find I can relax and just enjoy the experience as it is supposed to be. BUT, if it's a guy, it doesn't matter what he looks like or who he is, I get ridiculously turned on - as in, aroused to the point that all I think about is sex and I can't even focus on the massage. This has happened to me a couple of different times with men. I've never really gotten massages from guys I've dated, so when I went to a male masseuse for the first time I had no idea this is how I would react. Then,over the years I've tried a few other male masseuses, and sure enough, same reaction every time. Chicks it is for me I guess, haha!!
I can relate to what you experience, as it happens to me as well with my male lmt, and I wonder if it is all worth getting the massage if all it is, is arousing me to such a high level, that I can't enjoy the massage! However, I also enjoy being aroused by him at the same time each time since I am attracted to him, and his touch.
LasVegas

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Jan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can relate to what you experience, as it happens to me as well with my male lmt, and I wonder if it is all worth getting the massage if all it is, is arousing me to such a high level, that I can't enjoy the massage! However, I also enjoy being aroused by him at the same time each time since I am attracted to him, and his touch.
It's worth it, great story and good times nothing wrong with that. I have been doing massge for 8 years and on my end it's also a good time even if noting at all happens just the energy is so great.
Jan

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

LasVegas wrote:
<quoted text>
It's worth it, great story and good times nothing wrong with that. I have been doing massge for 8 years and on my end it's also a good time even if noting at all happens just the energy is so great.
Yes the sexual energy from it is wonderful. I have never felt it from any other massage therapist. I hope he can feel the energy there too from it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 641 - 660 of886
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Massage Therapy Forum right now

Search the Massage Therapy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
massage for women 3 hr kumar 7
doha college girl come to you 0097466906424 (Nov '12) 14 hr sweet 18
home massage in doha 14 hr sweet 3
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 15 hr Bonz 492
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) 22 hr WTSleuth 661
massage in riyadh at home Sat massage in riyadh 43
Lady sees me multiple times, intimate massages ... (Jul '12) Fri Ransford 19
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Apr 16 Summer 47
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Apr 11 LaurenMT 2,101