Do Women get aroused during massage?
Jan

Miami, FL

#688 Dec 5, 2012
I have told my friends! I went to a new male MT that brought me to orgasm on the first visit. I suppose he knew after he worked on my inner thigh while I was face down. He also had a full length heating pad on the table which brought more warmth to my body which I never had laid on before. I have another appointment with him in 2 weeks and I am looking forward to it. I met him at work where he gives employees free chair massages. I am wondering if I should be nude at the next massage or wear my tongs. He told me last time, take off as much as you want!

Since: Jul 10

Indianapolis, IN

#689 Dec 5, 2012
Jan wrote:
I have told my friends! I went to a new male MT that brought me to orgasm on the first visit. I suppose he knew after he worked on my inner thigh while I was face down. He also had a full length heating pad on the table which brought more warmth to my body which I never had laid on before. I have another appointment with him in 2 weeks and I am looking forward to it. I met him at work where he gives employees free chair massages. I am wondering if I should be nude at the next massage or wear my tongs. He told me last time, take off as much as you want!
Jan,, Do yourself a favor and go nude. Trust me, you will never have another massage with your thong on again after going nude.
Angela

United States

#690 Dec 6, 2012
TTB wrote:
I have a question for the ladies on here.
If you find the therapist that gets you aroused and gives a good massage (wink, wink), would you tell your girlfriends or keep it a secret?
So now you want to try to give a "wink wink" massage to some hot lady but worried if we keep it a secret or not. Typical man. Stick to medical massage. You are not cool.
TTB

Lincoln, NE

#691 Dec 6, 2012
Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you want to try to give a "wink wink" massage to some hot lady but worried if we keep it a secret or not. Typical man. Stick to medical massage. You are not cool.
I understand your point of view but you are jumping ahead of yourself. This is a topic about females getting aroused, not happy endings.

My “wink, wink” was more towards the arousal end, I never advocated or will advocate happing ending for a legit massage therapist. I am not worried because I do everything by the book.

Now what adult people do behind closed doors is their business. I still think that everyone must do what they have to do to put food on the table, as long as they are not harming anyone else.

As a matter of fact I don’t think any woman in this discussion said that they want to be ‘fingered’ to arousal. I think it is safe to assume people get aroused during massage and that arousal isn’t breaking any laws or rules.

With that being said this is a discussion forum, which means we discuss issues. The reason why I asked the question to begin with was to find out if the woman considered the MT as a therapist or something more.

If it is something ‘more’ then they will want to keep that MT a secret (like a secret lover), if not they will tell their girlfriends to get the same massage routine. In my mind the ladies still see the therapist as a therapist even when they get aroused.

In the US I think we get hung up on not discussing issues because we are afraid of ‘whatever’. Good discussion facilitates in making things better. We can solve a lot of problems in the world if people are open to discussion

I thank you for your input though.

If I ever massaged you, you will find that your or I will have nothing to worry about. The only worry you will have is gettng home to go to sleep.
Jan

Miami, FL

#692 Dec 6, 2012
Bill24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan,, Do yourself a favor and go nude. Trust me, you will never have another massage with your thong on again after going nude.
I just might try it nude for the first time ever. Thank you!
Jan

Miami, FL

#694 Dec 6, 2012
TTB: I agree with you are saying. I only look at my MT as a therapist even though he got me aroused to orgasm. I could not stop thinking about it. I told my friends about it. They were surprised. Two of my friends go to female MTs and the others never got a massage from a male. I have been to both male and female, and prefer a male. Each have their own style. Can't wait to go back next week.
tommy

Kent Town, Australia

#695 Dec 10, 2012
my wife gets regular massage from qualafied female.
I noticed recently that the nights of these massages she is horny as hell.Her panties are soaked.She is not lesbian however the massage obviously works her up.I only put this together recently when she again was horny after massage.
Craig

Blacklick, OH

#696 Dec 11, 2012
I asked my LMT if she ever got aroused while giving a massage, her reply was yes.

“Great LMT”

Since: Dec 12

Orlando

#697 Dec 12, 2012
I am a LMT in Florida if any females are looking for a good therapist to see. I am friendly and have great rates =)
Karly

Nashville, TN

#698 Dec 15, 2012
Are there any good male therapists in the Nashville area? Not necessarily for the extras... I just have only found women and older men and I like deeper pressure that I have only found can be achieved with a younger man! Someone please help!
Jane

Staten Island, NY

#699 Dec 18, 2012
Linus wrote:
In NYC I would suggest Jason at Qi Gong on 9th Ave between 55th and 56th street. Totally unlicensed and better than anyone licensed I have ever been to.:)
Is he still around? The only Qi Gong I found was in East Village.
lee m

Southport, NC

#700 Dec 19, 2012
Karly wrote:
Are there any good male therapists in the Nashville area? Not necessarily for the extras... I just have only found women and older men and I like deeper pressure that I have only found can be achieved with a younger man! Someone please help!
well im 49 years old and can give a great deep pressure(deep tissue)massage you say only a young man can do this lol you just havent had a good massage by an experienced older man!!maby you just like the pretty boys!!??if so your missing out!!you just dont even know!!!!
Jan

Miami, FL

#701 Dec 19, 2012
lee m wrote:
<quoted text>well im 49 years old and can give a great deep pressure(deep tissue)massage you say only a young man can do this lol you just havent had a good massage by an experienced older man!!maby you just like the pretty boys!!??if so your missing out!!you just dont even know!!!!
I agree with you, an older experienced male MT can give a great deep tissue massage. A plus if he is physically fit and a lot of them are. I prefer the older, experienced ones, myself.
chidds

Bedford, UK

#702 Dec 27, 2012
gundaah wrote:
Yes this is a lovely site ,n I think will go for a massage my self coz ih never bn ther
If you are genuine and are interested you can contact me here in UK at the following e-mail address. [email protected]

Since: Apr 09

Birmingham, AL

#704 Jan 8, 2013
I'm a retired therapist in Central Florida. Almost all my clients were women, and most received full-body sessions unless they were in for therapeutic reasons. I noticed that many of them became aroused. I always began my sessions with a conversation, reminding them that they should let me know if anything made them feel uncomfortable. Even if they didn't say anything, I'd ask if my touch was OK, or if they would want me not to continue to work an area when I sensed their excitement. I can count on my two hands the number of times that I was asked to change my routine. Massage, by its very nature, is sensual. Arousal happens all the time, and from my repeat business, I know that it is not unappreciated. Most clients would let me know by their body language if a more intimate touch was welcome. I still see a few former clients and all of them are comfortable relaxing fully on my table. It's an indulgence for them, and they know they are safe.
Sophie

Auckland, New Zealand

#705 Jan 10, 2013
I got a massage yesterday by a male masseur and had an "O" while he was massaging my thigh. This has happened before when I went to another male masseur some years ago. Apart from that, I seldom visit masseurs, and now I remember why.

My question is, would he have known ? Not sure if I want to go back. I pretended nothing happened. Do you think he could sense this from my skin? I wonder if he was doing something unprofessional in the way he did my leg as he did pull my leg to the side while having me covered with a towel, so I did feel a bit exposed, though covered with a towel. I just hope that he wasn't getting off on it.(??)

He is well qualified and has a very excellent set up of spa, so surely he must be very professional ?? But wouldn't he have known that kind of massage may make women have an "O"given all his years of experience ? Maybe I am just lucky/unlucky for this situation, depending how you look at it !
Jan

Miami, FL

#706 Jan 10, 2013
Sophie wrote:
I got a massage yesterday by a male masseur and had an "O" while he was massaging my thigh. This has happened before when I went to another male masseur some years ago. Apart from that, I seldom visit masseurs, and now I remember why.
My question is, would he have known ? Not sure if I want to go back. I pretended nothing happened. Do you think he could sense this from my skin? I wonder if he was doing something unprofessional in the way he did my leg as he did pull my leg to the side while having me covered with a towel, so I did feel a bit exposed, though covered with a towel. I just hope that he wasn't getting off on it.(??)
He is well qualified and has a very excellent set up of spa, so surely he must be very professional ?? But wouldn't he have known that kind of massage may make women have an "O"given all his years of experience ? Maybe I am just lucky/unlucky for this situation, depending how you look at it !
Sophie, the exact same thing happened to me while I was on my stomach, the massage therapist massaged my leg and pulled it to the side. Immediately I felt the blood go to my privates, and I had an orgasm. I don't know if he truly knew, although I did let out a short moan, so he may have known, and then he went on to the other leg. Apparently, that is standard Swedish leg massage, if it happened to you and me. They probably know it can happen, but do not think much of it, other than relaxing us.
chidds

Bedford, UK

#707 Jan 10, 2013
I have been reading this blog for a long time and never thought to reply. But finally, the last couple of letters have elicited response.
I have been a masseur for more than ten years, and now cater only for ladies, as they are my personal preference because if they experience sexual pleasure they mostly like to keep it to themselves, whereas men show it.
Trust me, except in extraordinary cases, the masseur knows if you ladies enjoy an orgasm. You cannot control the involuntary muscle spasms that accompany an orgasm.They more often than not include all the muscles from the lower back to the thighs.
Sophie

Auckland, New Zealand

#708 Jan 12, 2013
Thanks Jan ! Glad to know that it is a standard type of leg massage...(Are you going to go back to him Jan ?) Re Chidds, thanks, hmmm, well sounds like maybe masseurs are used to that happening.... Could be a little awkward, best for me I guess if I just pretend nothing happened... but yeah I would have thought that they could tell as, from the inside, my whole skin feels like it becomes velvety... I guess for a single woman then, a regular massage then could be a really good outlet !!(As for me, I'm married...)
chidds

Bedford, UK

#709 Jan 12, 2013
Do not fret, Sophie, I have had many women Complete the procedure under my hands, and I didn't let on to any of them, and certainly never intimated I knew. That is unless they asked me to. Remember, many married women go to a masseur with that intention as they do not think of it as coital adultery. As for single women, most of them know what they are up to and often pose and posture to induce additional touching.
Me, I never offer anything, underhand, as it were

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 11 hr Jef69 794
Masturbation after massage (Nov '09) Fri BuddyJ 207
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Fri BuddyJ 846
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Thu BuddyJ 182
MassageAnywhere.com (Sep '07) Wed Upset in SD 25
Ejaculating during legit massage (Apr '15) Feb 22 guytopics_cola_sc 22
Does women get erotic massages? (Sep '11) Feb 20 Mj491j 92
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Feb 20 Pantylover_ 2,332
More from around the web