Do Women get aroused during massage?
Nebu

Germany

#527 Jun 6, 2012
Sure male LMTs are also massaging men, when

1. client and LMT are gay

2. client and LMT are in a locker room filled with football idiots on drugs, which would rape in an epic gang bang any female LMT

3. you are in a country, where being gay is called "not cool" ;-)

4. you are in the army and you do not ask and tell.
ROE

Lincoln, NE

#528 Jun 6, 2012
Nebu wrote:
Sure male LMTs are also massaging men, when
1. client and LMT are gay
2. client and LMT are in a locker room filled with football idiots on drugs, which would rape in an epic gang bang any female LMT
3. you are in a country, where being gay is called "not cool" ;-)
4. you are in the army and you do not ask and tell.
Ok, I see what you are saying and I would have to agree with your opinion sometimes. I don't understand why a straight male would want a two hour massage from another male for relaxation, but there is deep tissue and sports massage.

If you are looking for a legit massage, it really shouldn't matter if you are a male or female MT. I do understand why some females only want other females MT, it maybe a cultural thing or there spouses don't want another guy touching their wives.

I actually had one lady that wouldn't get undressed in front of her husband for a couples massage. In that case I was stuck with massaging the husband. Everyone is different with different needs.:) For the most part males usually don't want male therapists, however there are some exceptions that don't include erotic fantasies.
Gee

Wayne, PA

#529 Jun 8, 2012
One day I went to this one massage place during my younger years. It was pretty legit place. It was a small place where only 2 MT’s worked. After my hour massage I requested a shower. I put on a towel and walked down the hall. When in the shower, I heard one lady coming in and she got in the Jacuzzi tub. The shower and Jacuzzi were in the same room. She probably did not see the shower door because the other door was covering it when open wide.

When I finished the shower, I peaked out and saw the lady in the tub. It looked liked she did not have any clothes on. I got out of the shower to get my towel pretending not noticing her. I walked out naked with my thing high and hard. She saw me and said “ooohhhh” with a smile on her face. I then covered up and see you later while winking at her. I went to her room and waited for her. When she came in her room, I was there naked. She climbed on top of me and we both came in two minutes. I cleaned up and went back to my room. The MT said what took you so long. I have to pay for 1.5 hr instead of the 1 hr I requested. It was all worth it!!
DSF

United States

#531 Jun 13, 2012
mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunny you can reach me at [email protected] I can do swedish with light or deep tissue.
Tried to email you, but it came back???
mark

Saint Louis, MO

#533 Jun 17, 2012
DSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Tried to email you, but it came back???
Not sure why try it again it is valid!
AuzzieFlame

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#534 Jun 19, 2012
This is a very interesting forum...i'm studying to become a P:E teacher, but I think I might study MT as well just to increase my options.
ROE

Lincoln, NE

#535 Jun 19, 2012
AuzzieFlame wrote:
This is a very interesting forum...i'm studying to become a P:E teacher, but I think I might study MT as well just to increase my options.
Is there a great demand for MT where you live? For me the best way is to have a job at first until you build up your customer base. I know a lot of MT use Livingsocial and Groupon to build a client base.
tilman h

Hot Springs Village, AR

#536 Jun 20, 2012
I work in hot springs village in a physical therapy clinic and and so out calls on the side. I have been a massage therapist for about 20 years. At this point and time with the economy i still cant keep a steady client base. This a retirement community and has many massage therapist in it.
jean pierre

Bristol, UK

#537 Jun 23, 2012
ladys if u in bristol uk look my add up in trade it im experianced mal masua and u get the orgasem the add on line personal contacts trade it bristol thanks
ROE

Lincoln, NE

#539 Jul 2, 2012
I have noticed lately, more than before that a lot of women are nude under the sheets. I am not sure if this is moving towards a sexual thing or if it more relaxing for the ladies.
LMT

Medina, OH

#541 Jul 2, 2012
ROE wrote:
I have noticed lately, more than before that a lot of women are nude under the sheets. I am not sure if this is moving towards a sexual thing or if it more relaxing for the ladies.
There's nothing culturally "new" about that. That's the way it always has been. Women will be cautious at first, sometimes for several months. Once they see that you're not going to act like a creep, they skip the undies. But don't be like a lot of young fools and assume that this is an invitation to you. Step over the line and at the very least the panties will go back on... forever.
Jason

Atlanta, GA

#543 Jul 9, 2012
i got a massage, an that one time got me goin bck for more, lol
Leia

Kingston, Jamaica

#544 Jul 10, 2012
I've been massaged before...never again. My friend said she knew a good MT and convinced me to go. Initially he was pretty good, it was very relaxing without being overly stimulating - until he massaged my breasts. My breasts are definitely a sensitive erogenous zone for me and before long i was really turned on - which he could tell, obviously. Then his hand slipped down to my clitoris and I told him to stop and he didn't. It took no time at all for me to orgasm and I was horrified. I definitely can't tell my boyfriend about this, I'm not interested in playing the blame game.

Anyways, ladies beware!! Some MTs are just perverts waiting for the right time to take advantage of people.
ROE

Lincoln, NE

#545 Jul 11, 2012
Leia wrote:
I've been massaged before...never again. My friend said she knew a good MT and convinced me to go. Initially he was pretty good, it was very relaxing without being overly stimulating - until he massaged my breasts. My breasts are definitely a sensitive erogenous zone for me and before long i was really turned on - which he could tell, obviously. Then his hand slipped down to my clitoris and I told him to stop and he didn't. It took no time at all for me to orgasm and I was horrified. I definitely can't tell my boyfriend about this, I'm not interested in playing the blame game.
Anyways, ladies beware!! Some MTs are just perverts waiting for the right time to take advantage of people.
I don’t mean to diminish what you went through and I understand that some MT are not professional. However, how can you be horrified and able to orgasm at the same time? I think you enjoyed the massage and you are feeling guilty because you have a boyfriend. You as the woman have to power to stop the massage at any time. The moment that he started touching your breasts you should have stopped the massage.

maybe he should have asked to massage your breast, I don't know, but you also have the resposiblity to control what happens to your body, not the MT.
ROE

Lincoln, NE

#546 Jul 11, 2012
Jason wrote:
i got a massage, an that one time got me goin bck for more, lol
I 100% agress.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#547 Jul 14, 2012
the mt i went to was a holistic based one.
i went for relaxation for my muscles
well i felt he was trying to seduce me.
i had a discernment that he was trying to get me pregnant.
i know this is crazy seeing i didn't sleep with him.
but i could pick up off his vibe.
i haven't gone to one since.
please be careful.
i think they practice hypnosis
Trisha M

Houston, TX

#548 Jul 16, 2012
What are the signs for men other that their privates? I at work at a spa in Arizona and I don't want to make my client uncomfortable.
ANPSP

Pennsauken, NJ

#549 Jul 17, 2012
I have been going to this MT for about 3 months now and i think he is wonderful. Yesterday i did get aroused during my massage but i didn't expect anything, he started to massage my labia and clitoris and i immediately go up and asked him what he was doing. He insisted that he was just trying to really relax me but in all honesty i jut felt disgusting and i got dressed and left
Super Sport Honey Buny

Crestview, FL

#550 Jul 17, 2012
So you allowed him to massage your genitals for awhile?

Why didn't you stop him BEFORE it got that extreme?

Sounds like you set him up to me. Who are you really upset with, him for trying or you for not staying?
ANPSP wrote:
I have been going to this MT for about 3 months now and i think he is wonderful. Yesterday i did get aroused during my massage but i didn't expect anything, he started to massage my labia and clitoris and i immediately go up and asked him what he was doing. He insisted that he was just trying to really relax me but in all honesty i jut felt disgusting and i got dressed and left
JMB

Jackson Heights, NY

#551 Jul 19, 2012
Can anyone recommend a massage therapist in NY who does house calls, and provides happy endings for women?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Male Massage Therapists "Finished Off" a Fe... (Sep '14) 20 hr ThaDudeILL 231
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) 20 hr Young retired MT 782
pijat sensual khusus wanita dan pasutri yg mau 3s (Feb '15) Tue Brandon 38
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Tue paul 733
Qatar Doha sex massage (Feb '16) Tue troy qatar 3
my wife wants a happy ending from a male masseu... (Jun '15) Mon troy qatar 28
Home massage service for her (Feb '16) Mon troy qatar 7
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Aug 18 Brandon James 168
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Aug 16 Robert 2,298
Adult Health Massage Center in Doha 0097455355068 Aug 13 NancyDoha 1
More from around the web