Do Women get aroused during massage?
Michael

Eastbourne, UK

#501 May 28, 2012
All this guilt over a natural process of arousal.. geez!
purehands

Chico, CA

#502 May 28, 2012
Dr_G wrote:
Although all massage by definition is "sensual" as it includes touch and feeling, I will use the term in the more accepted sense of sexual stimulation.
Since I believe sensual massage can be a legitimate massage modality, the arousal is not troubling. However, either the therapist and client should agree in advance that the massage being sought includes sensual components, or the therapist should avoid them. To tease is not acceptable practice of massage in my opinion.
Well said, thank you.
purehands

Chico, CA

#503 May 28, 2012
Nebu wrote:
LOL Itom, you are getting wet and your MT is the bad boy?
NOOOO, MAAAAM! ;-)
It is just natural when you get wet, hey, you are laying nude there and a man is massaging you, this is only natural and a healthy reaction.
If you do not want to get wet with a strange man, then do not go to a male MT who is giving you a massage while you lay there nude!
Very simple, he sees you are getting aroused, he thinks you wanna get more relaxed - he just wanted to help you relax!
Do not listen to bible belt lmt-prisses which were in the army and still repressing their joy when they let the soap fall on purpose! ;-)
Nebu, your comments are way out of line. You obviously have no clue about the ethics of massage, nor of respect for women. You shame a woman who felt violated by inappropriate contact by an MT acting in an unprofessional manner. You sound likeone of those guys who readouts a girl and excuses himself by saying "you know you liked it." Boo, I say.
purehands

Chico, CA

#504 May 28, 2012
("readouts" should be "rapes". Stupid auto-correct :-\)
Nebu

Wiesbaden, Germany

#505 May 29, 2012
Michael wrote:
All this guilt over a natural process of arousal.. geez!
Exactly, and ITOM is coming from England and not from the bigot bible belt, where most kids are slow in the head because mom and daddy are siblings. ;-)

Again: When you are laying nude there without panty, a caring licensed MT will think you want a HOLISTIC health care massage - especially when you are getting wet - and will massage often every part of your body.:-)

Just leave your panty on next time if you just want a simple back-leg-rub! ;-)

You put his hand away (yes? ;-)) and he stopped with the holistic massage - so no harm is done.

To avoid any body contact with your MT, you can just stay at home or wear a burka! ;-)
mark

Saint Louis, MO

#506 May 29, 2012
Bunny Nose wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark
Sounds very interesting!
Bunny you can reach me at [email protected] I can do swedish with light or deep tissue.
mark

Saint Louis, MO

#509 May 29, 2012
DSF wrote:
<quoted text>
I too live in the St Louis area. Where can I find you?
I have left my contact info in previous post
ROE

Lincoln, NE

#510 May 30, 2012
We are aware that females get aroused in session. Do female MT get aroused when they massage a nice looking guy or girl?
Nebu

Germany

#511 May 31, 2012
Of course, when they are healthy and attracted to the client, they are getting aroused.

I could convince myself with female LMTs when i was allowed to use my finger or more.
LMT

Medina, OH

#512 Jun 1, 2012
Since Nebu keeps idolizing him, I thought I would post this. Freud on chronic masturbation:

"The oral stage lasts from birth to about 18 months. The focus of pleasure is, of course, the mouth. Sucking and biting are favorite activities.

The anal stage lasts from about 18 months to three or four years old. The focus of pleasure is the anus. Holding it in and letting it go are greatly enjoyed.

The phallic stage lasts from three or four to five, six, or seven years old. The focus of pleasure is the genitalia. Masturbation is common.

The latent stage lasts from five, six, or seven to puberty, that is, somewhere around 12 years old. During this stage, Freud believed that the sexual impulse was suppressed in the service of learning. I must note that, while most children seem to be fairly calm, sexually, during their grammar school years, perhaps up to a quarter of them are quite busy masturbating and playing "doctor." In Freud's repressive era, these children were, at least, quieter than their modern counterparts.

The genital stage begins at puberty, and represents the resurgence of the sex drive in adolescence, and the more specific focusing of pleasure in sexual intercourse. Freud felt that masturbation, oral sex, homosexuality, and many other things we find acceptable in adulthood today, were immature."
Nebu

Germany

#513 Jun 1, 2012
You quote without giving the source and even more better: without thinking by yourself.

You are worse than a fat, lazy cow because the cow eats only its own "puke", you eat it from others.:-)

Read Freud by yourself or just lay as usual the book under your pillow.
AfricanBoyBlaze

United States

#515 Jun 3, 2012
ROE wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaze Boy
I didn’t mean anything negative or disrespectful. Someone said earlier in the forum that no male massage therapist ran out the room because of wet a ‘va jay jay’. Females are capable of bad sexually things also, but the majority of the time it is men. You always hear about men pulling out there peckers and walking down the street or similar crazy stuff.
I guarantee you that there are more negative stories from female therapist then there are from male therapists when it comes to massaging the opposite sex.
Most of the time women think with emotions and happy ending for female’s maybe related to unsatisfied sexual relationship or no relationship at all. I think that if your woman was sexually and emotionally satisfied at home she may not want a happy ending from a therapist. I am no expert on the subject it’s just my two cents. As a male I am confused most of the time when it comes to the mind of a woman!
Men think with the little head and really don’t need much of a reason other than it feels good. I have never been offended when a woman came on to me sexually. Yes there are double standards but masculinity and femininity are not the same either and require the opposite sex to look at each other with a different eye. This helps in understanding one another.
Good Points. I am sorry I misunderstood you before in your previous comment.:(
I just makes me mad when women get away with being perverts, and men are judged harshly for being aroused. In nature, men are the "go get her's", and naturally females love attention.
AfricanBoyBlaze

United States

#516 Jun 3, 2012
ROE wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaze Boy
I didn’t mean anything negative or disrespectful. Someone said earlier in the forum that no male massage therapist ran out the room because of wet a ‘va jay jay’. Females are capable of bad sexually things also, but the majority of the time it is men. You always hear about men pulling out there peckers and walking down the street or similar crazy stuff.
I guarantee you that there are more negative stories from female therapist then there are from male therapists when it comes to massaging the opposite sex.
Most of the time women think with emotions and happy ending for female’s maybe related to unsatisfied sexual relationship or no relationship at all. I think that if your woman was sexually and emotionally satisfied at home she may not want a happy ending from a therapist. I am no expert on the subject it’s just my two cents. As a male I am confused most of the time when it comes to the mind of a woman!
Men think with the little head and really don’t need much of a reason other than it feels good. I have never been offended when a woman came on to me sexually. Yes there are double standards but masculinity and femininity are not the same either and require the opposite sex to look at each other with a different eye. This helps in understanding one another.
I do agree that men think with their dicks, while women think based on emotion. Maybe that is why men are judged harshly for being aroused. Your are right there are male/female dynamics that play a role.
ROE

Lincoln, NE

#519 Jun 5, 2012
Gee wrote:
I know this lady at a massage & spa place. I was there hanging out and when this young nice looking lady came in to get a massage. The lady I know walked her back to the room told her to undress and lay on the table and she closed the door and left. I walked in to told her I was the MT. I used oil her her and keep rubbing her all over. I could tell she was enjoying it. She was moving and moaning as well. I pretended to pull the towel off by accident. I saw her nude. I was hard as a rock. I said sorry! She did not seem to mind as much. She joked saying I tried to get an undrapped massage but no ome would do it. I said I could do it. She accepted. I kept focusing on her nice body and she enjoyed it. She grabbed my cock and I touched her boobs. She pulled out my cock and gave me a hand-job. I kissed her boobs while putting my fingers inside her. We came at the same time. I said this massage is on the house.
It will be interesting if she comes back as a regular client.

What if she does?
LMT

Medina, OH

#520 Jun 5, 2012
ROE wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be interesting if she comes back as a regular client.
What if she does?
You don't actually think this is a true story, do you?
So young
So naive
ROE

Lincoln, NE

#522 Jun 5, 2012
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>You don't actually think this is a true story, do you?
So young
So naive
I thouhgt it was a little 'fishy' but what the heck. The lack of detail gives it away:)
Elmer Jacoby

United States

#523 Jun 5, 2012
She should get a female therapist.
jealous_much wrote:
I’m a 38 year-old male who has NEVER been to a MT, licensed or otherwise. So I will preface my comments as someone who is uneducated in this arena. I found this forum because I simply am having a hard time grasping the necessity of this practice. And there is where the confusion sets in...
I am dating a woman now who I have been friends with for about two years. Prior to dating she shared a very private fact (and somewhat embarrassing for her) with me about her reaching an orgasm with her MT about a year ago; not once but twice. At the time, just being friends I simply listened. She told me then that when he got to her butt, she climaxed but did not involve sex.
I have accepted that this is a natural occurrence by reading this forum, but here's my problem - I want to be the ONLY man in her life that provides this release for her. Our sex life is intensely rich for both of us, or so I’m led to believe. We are able to reach climax together and have on many occasions via intercourse and manual stimulation.
She says that she's not been back to him since we've been dating but brings up seeing him from time to time as she has chronic lower back pain. When I ask why she can’t see someone else she says that he just "knows her body" and "he's the only one that knows how to deal with her pain".
She has remained "friends" with this guy and maintains that it was strictly professional but I contest that she goes for just pain relief, especially given what most of the woman on this forum are saying. She also says that the only reason that it happened is because she had pent up sexual frustration from the relationship that she was in at the time. She insists that it “probably wouldn’t happen again” now that I’m taking care of those needs.
But when I bring up the subject I can tell that she is disturbed and accuses me of jealousy.
I don’t understand her anger at me having a problem with this and I don’t understand that if her lower back is what’s causing her pain, then why the complete full body work up. I know, you’ll say neurotoxins and all that malarkey. I get that I’m not licensed but why can’t I take care of her boobs and her butt? I don’t like it that she is sharing this intimate part of her body with some other dude; that he is making her wet, and moan, and cum. THAT’S MY JOB. Calling him a LMT just sounds like an excuse.
I was molested by a gay guy 24 years ago and I know that an orgasm is an orgasm and it feels good from who ever you get it from despite any embarrassing surrounding circumstance. That denotes lust, desire and passion. I’ve read so many of these woman’s desires to have their MT “take them” and it makes me cringe. I am one of the good guys, ladies. This desire and private lust is what turns nice guys into assholes. I have become insanely jealous over this relationship and it is making me feel like I am sick and need professional help. Well the last part is probably true because I honestly don’t know how to deal with this. I do not have the coping mechanism to get over this. I tried understanding and being progressive and liberal but I guess I’m just not there yet. I don’t know if I’ll ever be.
Sadly, we have discussed marriage. When we are together, I feel like our souls have known each other for a hundred years and are just now reconnecting. She makes me feel like there isn’t one single thing that she doesn’t love about me,…accept for my inability to “get over” this issue.
On the other hand, I am reading that there are some legitimate practitioners who would never cross the line. But even still, it would seem to me that if you’re a heterosexual male and you have a history of womanizing (like this guy does) then there is a part of you that gets off on the fact that she’s getting off.
I realize that I cannot control what she does with her body and if seeing him is that important to her then maybe what we shared wasn’t as special as I thought it was.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#524 Jun 5, 2012
i aint never going back
weirdo asked me out
ROE

Lincoln, NE

#525 Jun 6, 2012
Elmer Jacoby wrote:
She should get a female therapist.
<quoted text>
I can understand how you feel. However, there are a lot of health benefits when it comes to massage and MT. It has been documented since ancient times.

So far it seems like the lady you are with is honest with you so that is a good thing. If she really like massages then I would go with her and do a couples massage. You guys can make it a monthly date. Some women like male MT because of the pressure that a male can provide. I don't see a massage as a sexual thing because male MT also massage males.

If you are insanely jealous and she really hasn't given you a reason to be, I would look in the mirror and think about getting it under control.
Gee

Wayne, PA

#526 Jun 6, 2012
It's real alright!!

I'm telling you these Asian place are a gold mind for sexual stuff. Stay away from the professionals, they go by the book. People will call the cops and report you. Not the Asians. They welcome it. Just tip them well!!
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>You don't actually think this is a true story, do you?
So young
So naive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 9 hr Jef69 794
Masturbation after massage (Nov '09) Fri BuddyJ 207
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Fri BuddyJ 846
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Thu BuddyJ 182
MassageAnywhere.com (Sep '07) Wed Upset in SD 25
Ejaculating during legit massage (Apr '15) Feb 22 guytopics_cola_sc 22
Does women get erotic massages? (Sep '11) Feb 20 Mj491j 92
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Feb 20 Pantylover_ 2,332
More from around the web