Do Women get aroused during massage?
Momentarily Androgynous

New Lebanon, OH

#476 May 14, 2012
Still, I'm curious, what if we accepted or legalized therapy+ in our society? What would it look like if we still outlawed prostitution? Is there a difference? If so, how would you distinguish the two legally? I could imagine that some form of licensed therapy+ might not only benefit society, but also benefit more traditional therapy as well. Without the necessity for the "table talk" of words like "sensual" or "undraped" massage, traditional MTs may continue to provide their beneficial service with fewer concerns over confusion with or outright demands for therapy+(or outright prostitution).

Finally, as a side note, this may simply develop into the broader issue of prostitution in general. I would really like to avoid a discussion of the appropriateness of prostitution, as I do believe that it differs from this issue in some important respects. But, let me be clear—I am against legalizing prostitution in the United States right now. I realize this view may appear closed minded or hypocritical. However, as much as I would like to live in a world where prostitution could be legitimized by the "consenting adults" argument, I don't believe that this is possible in our society today. Again, I feel that this is a discussion best left for another board (perhaps one even further off topic than this one). So, I'll just briefly say that we have a pretty long record of prostitution throughout history and across civilizations. And that record shows an industry that has consistently abused, controlled, and demeaned women. Granted, that may simply be a symptom and not the cause of how women were treated during those times, but it certainly never consistently helped women either. So, considering that we have only recently begun to figure out what a world of similar or equal treatment of the sexes would look like (and to what degree it is possible, preferable, or ideal), we shouldn't think ourselves ready to predict the effect that legal prostitution might have on our society. Again, I wish I didn't live in a society where such a paternalistic notion seemed necessary, but for now, for me, the staggering statistics (or in some cases, the staggering lack of) sex-trafficking statistics indicates that we just aren't ready.

That's all for now. If you've read this far, thanks (or apologies). If not, well then.
Momentarily Androgynous

New Lebanon, OH

#478 May 14, 2012
(sorry for the double post, this site appears to delete the first post if you post twice rapidly)

Finally, as a side note, this may simply develop into the broader issue of prostitution in general. I would really like to avoid a discussion of the appropriateness of prostitution, as I do believe that it differs from this issue in some important respects. But, let me be clear—I am against legalizing prostitution in the United States right now. I realize this view may appear closed minded or hypocritical. However, as much as I would like to live in a world where prostitution could be legitimized by the "consenting adults" argument, I don't believe that this is possible in our society today. Again, I feel that this is a discussion best left for another board (perhaps one even further off topic than this one). So, I'll just briefly say that we have a pretty long record of prostitution throughout history and across civilizations. And that record shows an industry that has consistently abused, controlled, and demeaned women. Granted, that may simply be a symptom and not the cause of how women were treated during those times, but it certainly never consistently helped women either. So, considering that we have only recently begun to figure out what a world of similar or equal treatment of the sexes would look like (and to what degree it is possible, preferable, or ideal), we shouldn't think ourselves ready to predict the effect that legal prostitution might have on our society. Again, I wish I didn't live in a society where such a paternalistic notion seemed necessary, but for now, for me, the staggering statistics (or in some cases, the staggering lack of) sex-trafficking statistics indicates that we just aren't ready.
Johnny

Hannibal, MO

#479 May 14, 2012
Very impressive, MomAndro... I read your abstract from beginning to end and I'm glad that thinking, rational, emotional and sensual individuals still exist and voice their opinion sometimes. It's really refreshing to read a useful post here. I like your open mindedness and respect your being a responsible member of the society at the same time. You are a rare phenomenon on this board. Thank you for your opinion on the subject!
Nebu

Germany

#480 May 15, 2012
After some glasses of wine, most women are confessing that they are also aroused during massage, just like men. ;-)

Everything different they are talking is just repressing their sexuality because of social dogmas.

To the cincinnati-fool: Legal prostitution in your country would mean = less sexual violence, less guns in the pockets of sexually frustrated idiots, less murders.

Hey, but if you like the status quo because you carry a gun in your pocket. LOL
ROE

Lincoln, NE

#481 May 15, 2012
Momentarily

I liked the way you analyzed your post. Great job! I think one of the topics you discussed is what would massage therapy look like if therapy+ was legalized. My response to that would be ‘nothing’.

I think those that are looking for MT that do happy ending will take their business to the ones that do happy endings. The people that only want a massage without the therapy+ will only go to the MT that focuses on MT w/o the happy endings.

I had a conversation with a female therapist about another therapist that did therapy+. She was really upset and wanted to beat the other therapist up. I told her that the guy that is looking for the happy ending would not come to you anyway. He would just find someone else to give him what he wants.

I am willing to guess that the MT that do happy endings will make more money because of the ‘+’. Therapy+ is being done in the US, it just not legal to do so. I am not against anyone making ‘money’ and long as they are not harming others.

Getting the ‘+’ at the end of a massage I don’t think is harming anyone. I think the MT that does not do the plus will be OK because not everyone would want that + service!

We all agree that some females become sexually aroused for whatever reason. They may like the therapist’s touch and find him or her cute or they may just want the entire body relaxed. I personally don’t stop if I see my female client being aroused.

She is happy and I am ‘happy’ that she is happy and I know that I have repeat business. Let’s assume that I gave her the therapy+, to me it is still two adults making an agreement, if she is in a relationship that is between her and that person. Is it cheating, maybe, but it could be argued that using a vibrator is cheating.

Does it degrade the MT profession if the woman wants the ‘+’?

For me personally, no.

To touch on your prostitution comment, I would like to say that prostition is bad because there are so many victims. this includes forced prostitution, kids, drug addicts, people down on there luck etc.

I don't see a adult woman, making a decision to sell herself for money if she doesn't have to a 'victim'. For example, would you consider a woman making a huge amount of money selling her body wrong? What if she made $1000 per hour?

Any females disagree with me? If so I would love to hear your opinion?
mark

Chicago, IL

#483 May 22, 2012
Teresa wrote:
I've been seeing my massage therapist for 3 years now and I always get aroused and get wet. I can't hide it, so I'm sure he knows and does not mind it because I noticed that when a certain area feels especially pleasurable he stays there longer and it makes me go into the zone. He never touches my pussy and it makes the arousal even more intense. Sometimes I wish he did.
I have been studying massage for a few years now and i am interested in finding people to trade massage with in the st.louis area.
mark

Chicago, IL

#484 May 22, 2012
Susie wrote:
I live in St Louis and do not know know of any place that gives sensual/erotic massages. Women enjoy the stress reliever too. I had the best massage in Las Vegas and wish I could do more frequently. I work 70 hours a week and this kind of massage is what I need to keep a great balance. Let me know if you know of a place!
susie I am located in st.louis and can offer massage.
Gee

Wayne, PA

#485 May 23, 2012
Oh come on, get real!! You are just a perv!!
mark wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Mar 12

Saint Ann, MO

#487 May 24, 2012
mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark
Sounds very interesting!
ltom

Birmingham, AL

#488 May 26, 2012
Katy wrote:
I just had a massage by an adorable, sweet younger guy. First time with him. I could feel myself getting aroused because it was so sensual and felt so good. I was ridiculously damp down there afterward and felt very ashamed and guilty b/c I'm married. I've received massages from other men and I don't think I had the same response but can't know for sure since I didn't touch myself.
This recently happened to me as well with a young attractive mt. The problem was he was aroused as well, and I guess he sensed my arousal and chose to act on it! All of a sudden he fingered me and pressed my hand to his genitals so that I could know he was aroused. I pushed his hand away and pulled my hand free. The massage was arousing but I had no intention of any sexual touching. I am married as well and was so ashamed that this happened to me. I didn't know what to do after he touched me that way. I just left the massage like everything was normal and now I am afraid to ever get a massage again.
ltom

Birmingham, AL

#489 May 26, 2012
Hans wrote:
Why shouldn't women be aroused by touch? It's not the exclusive domain of the male, now is it? When I've massaged women, they usually move their buttocks or give a little wiggle or sigh in such a way I perceive they are aroused. And that's without any particularly intimate touching. So the more intimate the area massaged, the more aroused they become...only natural.
I think my mt sensed my arousal during a massage and became aroused as well. He chose to respond to it by touching me intimately on my breasts and putting his fingers inside me, at the same time he pressed my hand to his erection. I felt so violated but at the same time so guilty for becoming aroused by the massage. I pushed his hands away and pulled mine back, but I didn't scream or report him or anything, I was so shocked. I felt like I had brought it on by becoming aroused through the massage, although I had no intention of having sexual contact with him. I am a married woman and the guilt and shame from this interaction is killing me. Oh and this was at a spa at a really really nice resort, not some hole in the wall place, so I didn't expect any "happy ending" type stuff from a place like that. Is this normal for young male mt's to think they can have sexual interactions with their clients?
LMT

Louisville, KY

#490 May 26, 2012
ltom wrote:
<quoted text>
This recently happened to me as well with a young attractive mt. The problem was he was aroused as well, and I guess he sensed my arousal and chose to act on it! All of a sudden he fingered me and pressed my hand to his genitals so that I could know he was aroused. I pushed his hand away and pulled my hand free. The massage was arousing but I had no intention of any sexual touching. I am married as well and was so ashamed that this happened to me. I didn't know what to do after he touched me that way. I just left the massage like everything was normal and now I am afraid to ever get a massage again.
You should report this to the police. He needs to be arrested and stripped of his license.
Sadly, it's because of the attitudes and comments of the unethical visitors to this forum that this jerk thinks he can get away with it.
The treatment room is a no-sex zone, because there is no way that "informed consent" for sex can be given when there is a healthcare provider - patient relationship going on.
ltom

Birmingham, AL

#491 May 26, 2012
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>You should report this to the police. He needs to be arrested and stripped of his license.
Sadly, it's because of the attitudes and comments of the unethical visitors to this forum that this jerk thinks he can get away with it.
The treatment room is a no-sex zone, because there is no way that "informed consent" for sex can be given when there is a healthcare provider - patient relationship going on.
Thank you for your response. I found this forum because I was wondering if it was my fault. If I brought it on myself by becoming aroused during the massage. I thought maybe that was really unusual and meant to lmts that I was welcoming sexual touch - although I did none of the "welcoming" things that were mentioned in some of the other posts such as sighing or moving my legs in an inviting way. Really the more I look back on it and the more of these posts I read, I really think he was trying to give me an erotic massage to cause arousal. Before the massage he asked if there was anywhere in particular I wanted him to work, and I told him my shoulders neck and upper back - I think this where he worked the least. It was supposed to be a full body massage, but in retrospect I think he spent way to much time on my upper thighs, bottom, lower abdomen etc. I appreciate that you posted since you are a lmt. It was really comforting.
LMT

Louisville, KY

#492 May 26, 2012
ltom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your response. I found this forum because I was wondering if it was my fault. If I brought it on myself by becoming aroused during the massage. I thought maybe that was really unusual and meant to lmts that I was welcoming sexual touch - although I did none of the "welcoming" things that were mentioned in some of the other posts such as sighing or moving my legs in an inviting way. Really the more I look back on it and the more of these posts I read, I really think he was trying to give me an erotic massage to cause arousal. Before the massage he asked if there was anywhere in particular I wanted him to work, and I told him my shoulders neck and upper back - I think this where he worked the least. It was supposed to be a full body massage, but in retrospect I think he spent way to much time on my upper thighs, bottom, lower abdomen etc. I appreciate that you posted since you are a lmt. It was really comforting.
Thank you. As your post reveals, we in the profession who have attended massage college, graduated, sat for and passed the licensing exam learned a powerful lot of info about how to heal, how to relax, and to be honest how to arouse. That's why an ethics class is mandatory in most states as part of MT college curriculum.
Unfortunately you found a real bastard MT who uses his skills for his own pleasure instead of your healing.
YOU DID NOTHING WRONG! He manipulated you and made you feel "too guilty to report him."
Well, don't let him win. He doesn't belong in the profession, and you deserve a HUGE apology and restitution from the spa.
Love msgge

San Jose, CA

#495 May 26, 2012
ltom wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont feel guilty. Be happy you were able to to have an arousing experience. Being married doesnt mean you cant feel sexually aroused by anothers touch. It is completely normal,and your lucky you are comfortable enough to let it happen. Try another place, and maybe check BBbureau to see if there have been complaints.
Love msgge

San Jose, CA

#496 May 26, 2012
Katy wrote:
I just had a massage by an adorable, sweet younger guy. First time with him. I could feel myself getting aroused because it was so sensual and felt so good. I was ridiculously damp down there afterward and felt very ashamed and guilty b/c I'm married. I've received massages from other men and I don't think I had the same response but can't know for sure since I didn't touch myself.
Im new to this forum, and it just dawned on me after commenting to Ltom that she was naked!!! Are most of the massages ladies on this formum are receiving, nude? As a man, its difficult for me to get a nude massage from a lady. No one (ladies included), married or single should feel ashamed for getting sexually aroused during a nude massage. I would be incapable of NOT being aroused. Correct me if im wrong ltom, but you were fingered by your therapist, and you had nothing covering your vagina, right? If you were supposed to receive a non-sexual massage and it didnt happen, then the therapist was wrong. All the same being naked makes it difficult for a male therapist. Dont feel ashamed at all, but all the same, dont be shocked if therapist gets carried away. I simply could not massage a naked lady without reacting in a sexual way. Ladies, please tell me. Is there a towel over your buttocks when you are on your stomach? What is, or isnt covered when you are on your back?
Goldrush

El Cajon, CA

#497 May 26, 2012
sd_mom wrote:
I used to get massages only for deep, specific work. It was really more for physical therapy, but it was my husband who encouraged me to try massage for relaxation. After a couple of massages (one from a man and one from a woman), I'd say I was more physically aroused than mentally. I couldn't believe how wet I was after! Even though some things felt more "sensual" than others, it didn't feel like anything was overtly sexual or inappropriate. I don't know, maybe now that I'm older (40ish), I'm just more open minded because I definitely wouldn't mind if things went further. It's also nice to see that I'm not the only one who feels this way.
sdmom....i'd love to chat with you. I am also in SD [email protected]
Nebu

Germany

#498 May 27, 2012
Funny how the lmt-priss is calling this innocent massage experience "rape".

But not so funny for the girls which were really raped.
He would like to kill a male MT when he would offer him a hand job because he is not sure about his sexual orientation, this makes him frustrated and aggressive (it is all Freud). ;-)

Hey, ITOM, do not book a nude massage, when you do not want that every part of your body is getting a massage! Very simple.:-)

You were getting wet, he saw this, smelled it maybe ;-), felt it maybe on his fingers when your juice run down your inner legs, so he wanted to help you relax every body part - just holistic health care!

You put his hand away, he stopped, so all is fine!:-)

Next time, just leave your panty on, then he knows that you do not want a holistic health care massage!
Hon

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#499 May 27, 2012
I always squirt if get good msg
DSF

Saint Ann, MO

#500 May 27, 2012
mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I too live in the St Louis area. Where can I find you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) 4 hr dpr57 187
BodRub.infojust anounced 1000th in home massage... 5 hr Jimmy Beam 1
Happy ending massages for women in Florida Wed FunLMTfl 9
I discovered I had a lot of precum in my underw... (Aug '16) Mar 21 tom 2
Tipping with Cash a challenge? Mar 20 ipaymyway 1
BodyRubUSA.org Has Grown Bigger Than Backpage Mar 20 BodyRubUSAdotcom 1
Massage for my wife in Miami Mar 19 Dgar123 1
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) Mar 16 NatalieRMT 294
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Mar 15 Timfa 848
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Mar 12 NatalieRMT 798
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Feb 27 Pantylover_ 2,333
More from around the web