Do Women get aroused during massage?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#416 Mar 25, 2012
I went to have a massage. I am 20 something female.
It was just supposed to be for 1 hr well it lasted 2 hours.
I had no more crooks in my neck. I felt great and refreshed.
I went back a week later. I don't know the dude at the first session seemed feminine and goofy and i didn't think he'd be a pervert.
He just seemed weird. I got on the table he massaged my back,glutes.
I turned over and he started rubbing my thighs and bending my legs back and forth.
At this time I opened my eyes trying to see what he was doing. He was looking at me grining with a weird smile on his face. He said youre very flexible, your thighs are very strong and he chuckled.
His head disappeared. I couldn't see his face. He got all close to my private with his face.
I was really scared. He massaged my face and he kept trying to touch my lips. It was weird.
I keep my clothes on during the entire session but I still felt WEIRD. At the end I made another appt for 2 months from now. I'm very hesitant on going. What should I do?
Johnny

Hannibal, MO

#417 Mar 25, 2012
pearlofagirl wrote:
I went to have a massage. I am 20 something female.
It was just supposed to be for 1 hr well it lasted 2 hours.
I had no more crooks in my neck. I felt great and refreshed.
I went back a week later. I don't know the dude at the first session seemed feminine and goofy and i didn't think he'd be a pervert.
He just seemed weird. I got on the table he massaged my back,glutes.
I turned over and he started rubbing my thighs and bending my legs back and forth.
At this time I opened my eyes trying to see what he was doing. He was looking at me grining with a weird smile on his face. He said youre very flexible, your thighs are very strong and he chuckled.
His head disappeared. I couldn't see his face. He got all close to my private with his face.
I was really scared. He massaged my face and he kept trying to touch my lips. It was weird.
I keep my clothes on during the entire session but I still felt WEIRD. At the end I made another appt for 2 months from now. I'm very hesitant on going. What should I do?
Well, it does sound like that guy was weird, but you post is weird too... 1. If you sensed something weird, go to another therapist, there are a lot of good ones, at least for relaxation massage. Why sticking with this perv? 2. You "kept your clothed on during the entire session"? This is weird. LOL. Who gets massages with their clothes on? Unless it's a shiatsu or reiki or something like that.
Anyway, you sound like a troll.
TM-MT

Pullman, WA

#418 Mar 28, 2012
This is likely not going to end any of the debate on this particular thread, however being more informed has helped me to decide which side I agree with.
Masseuse and Masseur, the French terms for Massage Therapists were popularized in the 1800's. At that time, massage was becoming increasingly popular. Many new schools were founded looking to capitalize on this "new" craze, however, without restriction or standards, they quickly learned that only the title was needed and they could charge outrageous sums for the education, they began taking in unmarried, widowed and desperate women, promising them fruitful careers and spitting them out with two weeks of education. upon graduating, however, they would find that they were now in massive debt, and there were far too many masseuses being trained by these 'schools' for the economy to support, yet they were still expected to make payments for their training, forcing many of these women to become "prostitutes" as it were.
This scheme, and the following aftermath, was the basis for over one hundred years of massage being synonymous with sex, and prostitution under the title of a faux science. There has been quite a difficult journey to bring massage back into the light that it currently enjoys, and that was done largely by the complete separation of massage from sexuality.
As for what that means in this setting? we all agree that massage has wonderful health benefits, we also know that sex and orgasms have wonderful health benefits, we know that as good therapists we do our utmost to heal people, body, and mind and sometimes the damage that needs healed is intrinsically intertwined with sexuality.
However, knowing the past, viewed with that in mind can see that there is a good reason for the prevention of sexual intercourse and manipulation within the confines of a client / therapist relationship.
I think we all believe that the relationship between two consenting adults should not be regulated by general sweeping laws, however, once again we see that due to history, more is at stake here than meets the eye.
Without regulation, massage once again becomes synonymous with sex and prostitution and wives start not wanting their husbands getting a massage and visa versa. and suddenly, massage is taboo and no longer widely offered. We see that these regulations are for our own benefit as therapists, and for the benefit of the clients. Those who disregard those laws are continuing to perpetuate a stereotype that still plagues us.
As a practising MT I feel a connection with my clients, I feel their pain, and I want to make them well. I believe that sexuality and health are inextricably linked. If I had a client and through an open and straight forward dialogue, we determined that part of their healing process was sexual release during a massage session though manual manipulation, if that was within my power and desire to give, that is something I would gladly do for them. As a straight male therapist, for me that would mean a female client whom I felt comfortable with.
However, I respect the laws, and I respect why they are there, but most importantly, I respect my clients, the people who come to me as a healer and a friend. I would never even consider overstepping my boundaries, what would happen to all my clients if I was suddenly unable to practice because a client could not distinguish between healing and romance? what if they asked for something I could not give and became vindictive? I would lose my license and more importantly I would be failing those people I care for.
Victor Hugo said "Caution is the eldest child of wisdom" I choose to err on the side of caution and avoid doing something that I could regret.
TM-MT

Pullman, WA

#419 Mar 28, 2012
As a side point, I's sorry for the wall of text, it was all nicely formatted and indented before posting, and I am also sorry that I did not comment specifically on the subject of female arousal during massage, but I felt that what I wrote was necessary.
Linda

Chicago, IL

#420 Mar 30, 2012
I was lucky to find someone in the Chicago area for a massage with some "extra" touches. Every time I feel like a new person after the massage and yes, to answer your question I get aroused (that'd be hard not to!)
Steve S

Santa Monica, CA

#421 Mar 30, 2012
My experience has been mostly with family or friends, and a few new others that have been referred to me.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that if a person wants to get aroused, it is more likely that they will, even from the same stroke and pressure.

Sadly, more may want a happy ending or at least sensual touching, than may be able to bring themselves to ask for. That may simply be the difference between men and women, as men are more apt to ask.

At the same time, I have had women ask specifically If I give sensual massages. When that conversation comes up, I always explain my boundaries. So far, I have not lost anyone because of these issues.
Redlands, CA
jessyjane

UK

#422 Mar 30, 2012
Alison wrote:
I admit I get aroused during the massage, very aroused. It doesnt matter if its a male or female, but most recently the female LMT I have been going to has me near crazy by the time she is done. I have gone as far as masterbating in the room afer she leaves before I change. I am married and have never cheated on my husband, but I think I would let her massage me there. I know she knows I am wet because you can see it on me and on the table when I turn over. I know this is wrong but I have to be honest. I actually think she brushes up aganst me because she knows.
If feels good to get that off my chest. Anyone else ever felt this way or is it just me?
I am a sports injury therapist and one of my clients is a young teenage girl who has badly pulled her thigh ligaments during ballet. I see her twice a week and massage the inside of her thigh, usually she wears just panties as I have to go quite high up and I often bump her crotch by mistake. As the session progresses I can understand she becomes aroused as her face and neck flushes and her underwear often dampens, a few times she has thrust slightly towards my hands or her own hands have wandered to the front of her underwear. Usually when I have finished she goes to the loo no doubt to finish herself off.
babu bangali

Islamabad, Pakistan

#423 Mar 30, 2012
once i went to a barber shop for getting trimming my hair and also getting my privacy shaving.it was barber shop of bengali babu.babu welcome me.i sat in the chair.he removed my sari and blouse and then un.hooked my by three to six inches bra.after then he trimmed my hair. after then, he shaved my facial.armpts and breasts and also massaged my breasts very hard to made them well swelled and errected.he then shampooed my hair, dried it and then dressed my hair.he then did my facial make up and applied lip sticks on my red .at last.he again massaged my breasts and draw milk from it and puffed powder on my whole body and i enjoyed very much on getting such erotic service including get my privacy shavings very smoothly.

Since: Mar 12

United States

#424 Mar 30, 2012
Hi this is a topic that was interesting to me because, I'm going to have my first massage. I'm a woman and I just wanted to know what its going to be like. please text me at 9542885791 I'd like to know before hand. thank you.
Kelly

Reston, VA

#425 Mar 30, 2012
It defiantly depends on a few things. I go to a well known parlor and tried three different male mt's. None particularly attractive.. One I wasnt physically attracted to at all. But this one older mt that a mentioned before had a way about his style that was so sensual that I now go every week to have a session with him.
So the update is he's defiantly professional but is starting to take ques from my body langue. He goes farther up my thighs as well as now pulling the towel lower down so that the top of my thong is out. He massages lower down my back and I was pleasantly surprised that he when under my panties. He also went longer then he should have. This place is very "by the book" I'm sure he doesn't want to risk his job but he's getting my passionate with me... I'm happy to say;) it's defiantly the highlight of my week
Angel

Bridgeport, CT

#426 Mar 30, 2012
Absolutely, I started out with a great chinese MT (thats already my fantasy)who was trying to stick to the rules, but i kept getting wetter and wetter after each session, and he kept brushing my vagina lips and getting closer to my breasts; he knew what he was doing turned me on big time. Finally by the 3rd session he was really getting into it, and by the end he was hard as h*ll, and he made sure I knew it to!! So i knew by the 4th session i was going to get the works, but when i went back, i found out he was fired, and then they hired this new Korean MT, very handsome, but he is so by the book and boring. I still get wet but he is not doing anything extra no matter how hard I try!! What to do?????
Kelly

Elizabeth, NJ

#427 Apr 4, 2012
So I finally made a move on mr professional mt. I could tell he was nervous but went ahead with me.. Each massage that a received got more and more sensual as your husband would touch you very lovingly. I would never be attracted to this man in general but he knows a woman's body and just the pressure that I want him physically. So anyway I was on my stomach, he's sitting at the top of me doing my neck down to my ass. I hesistated but reached up and rubbed his thighs. I did this for about 45 sec then stopped and appologized. He didn't say anything so I did it again for a few then i put my arms back up on the table. He then massage my arms/hands and we held on to one another for about a minute.. That went on for awhile the hand holding. He then moved the draping off my butt and gave a very intimate massage there going through and around my panties. I actually didn't want to go any farther. What we "had" was enough to satisfy my curiosity. I looked up at the clock a joked that the time was up, which it was.. He didn't say anything but was bent down to my level. So a grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for some kissing. He's very good at that too. He stayed in while I got dressed. It was a fancy that I made a reality. I think I enjoy the "chase" more then anything but I can turn it back now. So ladies make sure it's what you want cause you just might get it
samo

Auburn, Australia

#428 Apr 4, 2012
Linus wrote:
Women definately get aroused during massage. If anything, they're worse than the boys. I practice in NYC and have for years and there are "non intimate" signs of female arousal all over the place. List:
1) Backs of the thighs and lower back get very hot, particularly the second thigh. I assume the work on the first one gets the blood moving. For awhile I thought the extra blood flow to the "seat" area might have been from sitting before the session on the spa chairs. However, I take almost a half hour on the back before the legs, more than enough time for blood to redistribute. And why is the first one cool....and the second one burning hot? YOU know why...
2) Working on the back of the neck, resperation INCREASES, not decreases. Same with the backs of the knees.
3) If a woman is particularly excited you can see her pulse beating through the sheet/towel when supine around the top of the abs, right below the ribs.
4) Touching/playing with your own hair for a minute or so after rolling over.
5) And to a man who's paying attention, you ladies have no secrets when getting your neck worked on. None.:)
Now, how does a woman ask for a happy ending (which I don't provide. Sorry ladies :)? She says that the upper thigh area and her pecs are sore. Occasionally they'll go "all guy" and bring up their inner thighs. I think they all think they're being original when they say it, not knowing I hear it (usually with some combination of the above listed items) about twice a month. It's always when they realize the time's almost up, at the end.
We are all just human. Male, female, it makes no difference as no one sex has more of a claim on loving being touched. And when you show up in the office of a therapist who loves TO touch, it's a good match. Just keep it clean :)
And after a session with all of the above, I go home and give my wife a rubdown...with the best Happy Ending you could imagine.
Cheers!
u right Linus . I have work in massage parlor for 6 years now in Australia . Woman do get wet down there when I Do full massage usually end with a happy ending . These things don't bother me any more . Men and woman we all the same .
samo

Auburn, Australia

#429 Apr 4, 2012
Miss Nadia kelentik wrote:
I always go for male massuers and everytime i ended up having sex with them.What's more,guys with big and hard penis and who are expert in giving oral pleasure gives me multiple orgasms which usually had a squirting cum from my very wet vagina finale.I'm married but i just couldn't resist the temtation of having secret casual sex with a stranger male;i'm a happ slut and i love male massuers!
am a male massuer 89 % women come in always with a happy ending , only one thing I do not have sex with my client .
Nebu

Germany

#430 Apr 13, 2012
This is an interesting thread and shows again that women are horndogs as men- and this is good.

And no male LMT is running out of the massage room when a girl gets wet. ;-)

Just avoid Bigotry of some LMTs and you can have healthy massage experiences.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#431 Apr 13, 2012
no
Tapan

Thane, India

#432 Apr 14, 2012
i m a Professional Massager and i want to leady customer for massage reply asa soon as possible
instantkarma

Mississauga, Canada

#433 Apr 15, 2012
As a massage therapist, I know that some women become aroused during a massage. It really does not matter if they are attached or single, their body language shows the sign of arousal.
My practice is very professional and I do not go too far. It seems to me that some women are perhaps very vulnerable during a massage and may perhaps go further than they really wish. The client should be feel relaxed and good; if she becomes aroused then it is something she has to adjust to.
Part of it is that the therapist does know how to caringly touch a person and, since touch is a basic need, it is just normal that some people will become aroused. I am not sure that the therapist should take advantage of the desire to be touched that we all share.
There is a professional line that it is best not to cross.
Nebu

Germany

#434 Apr 16, 2012
instantkarma wrote:
As a massage therapist, I know that some women become aroused during a massage.......
Part of it is that the therapist does know how to caringly touch a person and, since touch is a basic need, it is just normal that some people will become aroused..........
There is a professional line that it is best not to cross.
Why, when both are feeling better with it?
Amico Doha

Doha, Qatar

#435 Apr 19, 2012
I am a male 40+ in Doha and provide free massage service to friends who can also provide massage service to me. Interested may contact [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Golden Oriental Spa opens on Ocean Street in Sa... (Apr '10) 13 hr Len 72
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Mar 27 Wondergurl 800
News Request rubs Ravenna Twp. the wrong way Plan fo... (Sep '07) Mar 27 Sal The Barber 56
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Mar 26 RonBurgIndy 188
Do MT get aroused during massage? (Jan '12) Mar 26 Wife 56
W4W "massage" Mar 25 Katie 2
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Mar 25 Chebert 2,334
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) Mar 16 NatalieRMT 294
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Mar 15 Timfa 848
More from around the web