Do Women get aroused during massage?
Vanessa

Lynnwood, WA

#26 Dec 13, 2010
ThirstyGirl wrote:
I have been DYING for my MT to take it further. He once finally did something I really enjoyed, but the next 5 times I've seen him he's acted like it never happened.:(
I am so aroused by this man's hands, that when he goes near my thighs I immediately get wet, at first I was embarrassed but after a few sessions I just go with it and moan all I need to. The one time he really touched me was amazing though. He massaged and stroked my breasts, brushed his fingers down my little slit, and in the end he sucked (quickly) on my nipples before he exited the room. I thought I'd gone to heaven! Unfortunately, he has never touched me like that again. i give all the signals, open my legs, bring up my ass for him, etc...I wonder if he thinks I'm a cop or something and not just a horny housewife????
Honestly, I know it's wrong, but I keep hoping he takes me to orgasm each time I see him.
Wow! I wish my MT would take it that far. The session before last, though, toward the end he massaged my breasts before sliding his hands down to my stomach. But I don't think he was really into it because he kept saying "tell me to stop" and I wouldn't because it was fantastic, I loved every second of it. Then he didn't do it again the next time he massaged me.

He probably doesn't think you're a cop...its just that his license is at risk, he could seriously get into trouble if caught doing this.

Since: Dec 10

United States

#27 Dec 23, 2010
I do some amazing glute work, it always does the trick. It's obvious when I'm massaging the inner thigh and it feels so warm. Or when their breathing changes and or you can see their heartbeat. I finish with the neck if the lady has been a little to receptive to my touch I always do a combo of neck and on point, great chest work. Never do anything illegal but sort of give them a little of what they want so they come back for more. If they want it to be clinical it'll be clinical if they are touch deprived then the session will be very nurturing. It is what it is
Miss Nadia kelentik

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#28 Dec 26, 2010
I always go for male massuers and everytime i ended up having sex with them.What's more,guys with big and hard penis and who are expert in giving oral pleasure gives me multiple orgasms which usually had a squirting cum from my very wet vagina finale.I'm married but i just couldn't resist the temtation of having secret casual sex with a stranger male;i'm a happ slut and i love male massuers!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
blk man

King George, VA

#29 Dec 30, 2010
Miss Nadia kelentik wrote:
I always go for male massuers and everytime i ended up having sex with them.What's more,guys with big and hard penis and who are expert in giving oral pleasure gives me multiple orgasms which usually had a squirting cum from my very wet vagina finale.I'm married but i just couldn't resist the temtation of having secret casual sex with a stranger male;i'm a happ slut and i love male massuers!
Its ok you can be my slut anytime! I will give you a hard pounding !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cindy

San Francisco, CA

#30 Dec 30, 2010
I'm a married mid 40ish woman that goes to a women only massage place. The masseuses are all women (women for women). Recently I had a massage and I asked the masseuse to massage my legs, glutes, hamstrings more as I was sore from a 10K run the previous weekend. She poured a lot of oil on my butt and work on those areas. I got aroused when she worked on my inner thigh and she started to go up higher in my pelvic area. I started to moan and lifted up my hips a bit. She would brush my vagina lips, touch it softly with her fingers. This made me moan even more. She gently inserted two fingers in me and I gushed all over myself and shuddered. I felt embarrassed after ward and the masseuse acted like nothing happened. I can't stop thinking about the experience and want to return soon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FREDDY

San Diego, CA

#31 Dec 30, 2010
Nice story I just popped a rod haha.
Paul

Australia

#32 Dec 30, 2010
I felt embarrassed after ward and the masseuse acted like nothing happened. I can't stop thinking about the experience and want to return soon.(quote)
Best not to feel embarrassed, everybody has physical and emotional needs and therapists are aware of this.
Hotdude

Alpharetta, GA

#33 Jan 6, 2011
they need to put a web cam in that therapy room where Cindy goes!!
FReDDy

San Diego, CA

#34 Jan 6, 2011
I would pay to watch.
novalis maxim

Seaside, CA

#35 Jan 17, 2011
Vanessa - I'm curious to know if you've had any luck with your MT?
SoAmzed

Beloit, OH

#36 Jan 27, 2011
Miss Nadia kelentik wrote:
Sounds great! keep enjoying those massages
SoAmzed

Beloit, OH

#37 Jan 27, 2011
Vanessa wrote:
<quoted text>
The therapist was a male massage therapist at a chiropracic clinic. I wasn't so much irritated or uncomfortable as I was very sexually aroused....kind of embarassing because it was so obvious. I could not hide it with my breathing hard. Now I know how some of the guys who get massages feel.
I think he was playing with me though because he said that I was sooo hot before he began repeatedly massaging down the side of my spine.
Vanessa,

maybe you will just have to tell him what you want next time you have a session. you can do that verbally or just put your hands on him especially his crotch
SoAmzed

Beloit, OH

#38 Jan 27, 2011
ThirstyGirl wrote:
I have been DYING for my MT to take it further. He once finally did something I really enjoyed, but the next 5 times I've seen him he's acted like it never happened.:(
I am so aroused by this man's hands, that when he goes near my thighs I immediately get wet, at first I was embarrassed but after a few sessions I just go with it and moan all I need to. The one time he really touched me was amazing though. He massaged and stroked my breasts, brushed his fingers down my little slit, and in the end he sucked (quickly) on my nipples before he exited the room. I thought I'd gone to heaven! Unfortunately, he has never touched me like that again. i give all the signals, open my legs, bring up my ass for him, etc...I wonder if he thinks I'm a cop or something and not just a horny housewife????

I know it's wrong, but I keep hoping he takes me to orgasm each time I see him.
Next time for the massage ask him if he would be will to massage you nude. Bet he would, then you will see where it will go. He will show you. Maybe he will let you massage him. Would you have sex with him?? You want to have oral or give oral during the session??
SoAmzed

Beloit, OH

#39 Jan 27, 2011
Female massage client wrote:
Usually I just feel very relaxed and slipping into a deep sleep, but sometimes, when the MT massages my thighs or lower back I have gotten aroused. It doesn't help that the MT is very cute.
Although I am no professional I give massages using olive oil. I learned this from someone who also gives massages. The oil is great many of the massages I have given the individuals fall asleep. In other cases they are in no mood to sleep. I give the massages nude and the individuals do not seem to mind that they are also nude and when I schedule I ask if they would like to have me give them a massage. I rub the oil in first with hands and then go body to body. Have never had objections. The oil is messy and we always shower together afterwards :)
Vanessa

Lynnwood, WA

#40 Jan 27, 2011
novalis maxim wrote:
Vanessa - I'm curious to know if you've had any luck with your MT?
Unfortunately not, the last session with him, he told me to stop hitting on him so much:( He is quite the professional and doesn't want to risk his license and I don't want him to hurt his career I care too much about him.
Homer

Wayne, PA

#41 Jan 28, 2011
Either he is gay or you are a dog. What are you measurments?
Vanessa wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately not, the last session with him, he told me to stop hitting on him so much:( He is quite the professional and doesn't want to risk his license and I don't want him to hurt his career I care too much about him.
Homer

Wayne, PA

#42 Jan 28, 2011
I'm sure you would HotdudeLESS. Get a life you queer!!
Hotdude wrote:
they need to put a web cam in that therapy room where Cindy goes!!
Hotdude

Alpharetta, GA

#43 Jan 28, 2011
Homer go home to your blue haired vagina-less wife. I'll stay right here turning on Freddy and his followers who are secretly into hot, tanned, hairless bi-guys!!!
FreDDY

San Diego, CA

#44 Jan 28, 2011
Hotdude wrote:
Homer go home to your blue haired vagina-less wife. I'll stay right here turning on Freddy and his followers who are secretly into hot, tanned, hairless bi-guys!!!
Right on hotdude, going to start MT classes after I get my tax money. Sorry I will be only giving massage to hot young chicks. fit milf's and my Latin MILF waxer and my gf of course. I will have to massge some dudes during massage school but that's it.
You Troll

Ankeny, IA

#45 Jan 29, 2011
How can Homer's wife be vagina-less, that is a physical impossibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 15 min Deh 792
Masturbation after massage (Nov '09) 11 hr BuddyJ 207
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) 11 hr BuddyJ 846
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Thu BuddyJ 182
MassageAnywhere.com (Sep '07) Wed Upset in SD 25
Ejaculating during legit massage (Apr '15) Wed guytopics_cola_sc 22
Does women get erotic massages? (Sep '11) Feb 20 Mj491j 92
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Feb 20 Pantylover_ 2,332
More from around the web