Do Women get aroused during massage?
Jehn

Syracuse, NY

#394 Mar 5, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text> where can I find you? This sounds like the massage I have been looking for!
Haha agreed!
Slowhand2

Madrid, Spain

#395 Mar 6, 2012
Well, y'all can find me in the Canary Islands for the next few months. I would be happy to give you a massage or two to remember ! ; )

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#396 Mar 6, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text> where can I find you? This sounds like the massage I have been looking for!
Susie, you can write me a private message and we can work out the details of a sensual massage in St. Louis for you :-)
Roxanne

Northbrook, IL

#399 Mar 12, 2012
Two months ago I went to get a 90 minute deep tissue massage. The male massuese spent around 20 minutes on my gluteus. Normally it would make me uncomfortable, but I do a lot of fitness - running, cycling and stregnth training - so it was welcomed and felt damn good since that area wasn't necessarily addressed in previous massage experiences. I was actually completely comfortable and at ease because the massuese had great hands and seemed to know how to release the tensions in my body.

This past weekend I scheduled a 90 minute massage with the same masseuse. Attention was still given to my glutes, which still felt incredible, but this time I did feel semi-aroused (perhaps since I was very comfortable and relaxed). This time he spent extra time focused on inner thighs. I also noticed there were many "brush ups" to sensitive areas throughout my body (nipples, thumbs skimming real quick near my labia, etc.) where it almost triggered a longing "please touch me" sensation, NOT that I actually would want the session to go "there", but I liked that tease. It must have been abundantly clear that I was aroused because at the end he kissed my forehead and said "you have to come back again real soon because I want to do that again and again and again." I almost couldn't look at him in the face.

Now onto my dilema...I would love to return again because he was incredible...and honestly I liked feeling turned on because let's face it...it feels good and I can apply those urges elsewhere after leaving the salon. So if I return, will the masseuse take it a step further interpreting it as if I am asking for more favors? Or am I looking too deeply at the kiss on the forehead and his comment at the end (not sure if the kiss on the forehead is a common practice)? I know many of you will say be honest at the next session, but I am hesitant to do so as I don't want to change the quality of the massage.
Paul

Birmingham, AL

#400 Mar 12, 2012
Honestly? He probably will see you returning as a sign that he can proceed to the "next level."

Certainly, if you return as a client, it tells him that you didn't mind his actions AT ALL in the previous session. And the kiss on the forehead (not at all common), plus his comments, make his intentions fairly clear.

You'll have to decide if you want him to go further. If you don't, you'll have to decide if (1) you're comfortable enough to ask him to stop when he reaches your limit; and (2) you're pretty sure that he WILL stop when you ask.

A simple statement like "I really just enjoy the tease, I don't want to go any further, though your hands are wonderful" should suffice.

And incidentally, a glute massage is wonderful, isn't? With or without sexual contact or intent, glute work is one of my favorite parts of a massage.
Johnny

Saint Louis, MO

#401 Mar 12, 2012
A kiss on the forehead is bizarre. What the heck is that about? Lol
shany

Bangalore, India

#402 Mar 13, 2012
what make all when raised ones T ....oh it is amazing one can go for it ....
Kelly

Jersey City, NJ

#403 Mar 15, 2012
I just started with a new MT he's a older man and not particularly attractive but his touch and techniqu drive me crazy. The whole atmosphere turns me into a horny little school girl. I normally would not be interested or turned on by him but would not mind if he tested the waters with me a bit. Im to worried about getting in trouble to meantion it. I'll keep posting if anything changes. Btw I'm very attractive and a 30
boobman

Fort Worth, TX

#404 Mar 15, 2012
Kelly wrote:
I just started with a new MT he's a older man and not particularly attractive but his touch and techniqu drive me crazy. The whole atmosphere turns me into a horny little school girl. I normally would not be interested or turned on by him but would not mind if he tested the waters with me a bit. Im to worried about getting in trouble to meantion it. I'll keep posting if anything changes. Btw I'm very attractive and a 30
how old is he? Any idea
Kelly

Jersey City, NJ

#405 Mar 15, 2012
boobman wrote:
<quoted text>
how old is he? Any idea
he's about 45 if I had to guess. He is straight and very professional ( unfortunately) very average looking even somewhat dorky.
Chelsie

Salt Lake City, UT

#406 Mar 17, 2012
Getting a massage is always arousing for me, it doesn't matter who is doing it. The feeling of being naked under the sheet, hands gliding all over my skin. I recently had a massage that turned me on SO much more than usual. The guy was pretty attractive, and his draping was very casual. I was laying there wondering if he has looking between my legs, imagining that he was and getting hard. He also was very thorough, working right up into my inner thigh and pubic bone. I was sooo damn wet, and wanting his fingers in me. Unfortunately this was on vacation, and the therapists I've found in my area are so conservative, at least in comparison.

Does anyone know of any sexy therapists in the Salt Lake area that will finish off a hot girl?
HusbandMT

Greensboro, NC

#407 Mar 17, 2012
How old are you Chelsie?
Chelsea

Salt Lake City, UT

#408 Mar 18, 2012
"Does anyone know of any sexy therapists in the Salt Lake area that will finish off a hot girl?"

i've got the goods for you, my fellow Chels! the real deal, too. i won't post his number out here, but email me and i'll hook you up!
[email protected]
Krista

Maryville, TN

#409 Mar 20, 2012
I must admit I do get aroused sometimes and I wish my massage therapist massage my breasts and touch me between the legs. But I'm too shy I guess to ask and not sure if he would do it. He is a very nice guy though and does great massages.
Kevin

Cincinnati, OH

#410 Mar 20, 2012
Krista wrote:
I must admit I do get aroused sometimes and I wish my massage therapist massage my breasts and touch me between the legs. But I'm too shy I guess to ask and not sure if he would do it. He is a very nice guy though and does great massages.
When are you getting your next massage? Why not just ask if he's ever given a breast massage? If it's beneficial?
Krista

Maryville, TN

#411 Mar 21, 2012
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you getting your next massage? Why not just ask if he's ever given a breast massage? If it's beneficial?
I'm getting my massage next week. Can't wait and I'll ask about the breast massage deal. My doctor recommends a self breast massage anyway , so why not have somebody do it for me anyway ;-) If I enjoy it why is it such a terrible thing to do? lol.
Krista
boobman

Broomfield, CO

#412 Mar 22, 2012
Krista wrote:
<quoted text>I'm getting my massage next week. Can't wait and I'll ask about the breast massage deal. My doctor recommends a self breast massage anyway , so why not have somebody do it for me anyway ;-) If I enjoy it why is it such a terrible thing to do? lol.
Krista
is it possible that a different man performing this massage, generates the arousal while having this massage, compared to a boyfriend or hubby?( not sure what your status is)?
Kevin

Cincinnati, OH

#413 Mar 22, 2012
Krista wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting my massage next week. Can't wait and I'll ask about the breast massage deal. My doctor recommends a self breast massage anyway , so why not have somebody do it for me anyway ;-) If I enjoy it why is it such a terrible thing to do? lol.
Krista
Why not let him know your doctor recommends too? Enjoy!
Johnny

Hannibal, MO

#414 Mar 22, 2012
Krista wrote:
<quoted text>
Krista
When it feels good, saying something like "It feels really good" will go a long way :-)
Enjoy your massages what ever type they are.

Since: Mar 12

Saint Ann, MO

#415 Mar 24, 2012
I am getting a massage this week and look forward to my "new" MT. I'm sure it will be exciting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) 1 hr Mr Mike 186
Happy ending massages for women in Florida Wed FunLMTfl 9
I discovered I had a lot of precum in my underw... (Aug '16) Tue tom 2
Tipping with Cash a challenge? Mon ipaymyway 1
BodyRubUSA.org Has Grown Bigger Than Backpage Mar 20 BodyRubUSAdotcom 1
Massage for my wife in Miami Mar 19 Dgar123 1
Free Massages. Mar 19 Dgar123 1
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) Mar 16 NatalieRMT 294
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Mar 15 Timfa 848
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Mar 12 NatalieRMT 798
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Feb 27 Pantylover_ 2,333
More from around the web