Do Women get aroused during massage?
Gee

Wayne, PA

#353 Feb 15, 2012
I gave this one lady a massage who turned out to be my neighbor. One day I had a client who was already in the room face down wcovered with a towel. Originally it was not my client, but another coworkers who had to leave for some reason. So I did not see her when she came in. She was an older lady in her 40's. I massaged her back, legs and other parts and she was moving arond moaning. She was getting excited. When it was time to turn over, we saw each other and at first, it was akward, but she said continue to do what you did earlier. As I massaged her stomach she rubber her hand against my thing. It was hard. She lovered the sheet ans said if I would massage these? They were pretty big boobs. I did massage them. As she unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock I rubber her boobs and nipples and we came at the same time. We kept our mouths shut. I see her once a month.
Jehn

Syracuse, NY

#354 Feb 15, 2012
I got my first massage today and i must say...i never thought what happened would actually happen lol...he massaged my boobs which turns me on beyond belief and then he kissed me and we made out for a brief moment n then he massaged my boobs more and i could tell he was very close to ummm u know...then he looked up at the clock and realized we had been in there over an hour
Jehn

Syracuse, NY

#355 Feb 15, 2012
It also didnt help that i uncotrollably moaned when he hit the right spots on my back and he commented on how hott it was! I actually cant wait to go back and have a relaxing massage turn into stress relieving, excitement and scandal. Im going to purposely ask for him...he also loved how much pressure i liked being applied on my neck an back...hmm? I wonder why tht was...o yeah he pulled my hair too :)
Jehn

Syracuse, NY

#356 Feb 15, 2012
Also, the whole ethics thing...think for yourself. People are way to emotionally sensitive...back in the day, doctors would actually prescribe woman to receive a hand job or the dr would do i t themselves lol i think its a healthy release of stress after a relaxing massage. Even though mine didnt go that far :( but everyone has their own beliefs on what should or shouldnt happen behind that door. I say as long as you like it, why object? As far as BEING a lmt you do run a high risk of the girl turnig around and tryig toget u into trouble cuz maybe they feltto uncomfortable to say stop...idk stupid rambling now. I only got to vent my experience today to my best friend and i have so many feelings going on right now i just wanna go back for a massage tomorrow if only my muscles weren't so sore..see u next month my molesting masseuse ;) hope hes not readingthis or else i would be very embarassed lol actually, if e is reading i want him to know he can blow his ____ on me next time instead of the bathroom right after my massage lol
bustanut

Azle, TX

#357 Feb 16, 2012
Jehn wrote:
Also, the whole ethics thing...think for yourself. People are way to emotionally sensitive...back in the day, doctors would actually prescribe woman to receive a hand job or the dr would do i t themselves lol i think its a healthy release of stress after a relaxing massage. Even though mine didnt go that far :( but everyone has their own beliefs on what should or shouldnt happen behind that door. I say as long as you like it, why object? As far as BEING a lmt you do run a high risk of the girl turnig around and tryig toget u into trouble cuz maybe they feltto uncomfortable to say stop...idk stupid rambling now. I only got to vent my experience today to my best friend and i have so many feelings going on right now i just wanna go back for a massage tomorrow if only my muscles weren't so sore..see u next month my molesting masseuse ;) hope hes not readingthis or else i would be very embarassed lol actually, if e is reading i want him to know he can blow his ____ on me next time instead of the bathroom right after my massage lol
hey John , I call b/s on your story !
hotdude

Miami, FL

#358 Feb 16, 2012
poor LMT... all these NASTY therapists are coming forward and admitting to being sinners! Maybe it is not the poor unsuspecting clients afterall??!!
LMT

Medina, OH

#359 Feb 16, 2012
hotdude wrote:
poor LMT... all these NASTY therapists are coming forward and admitting to being sinners! Maybe it is not the poor unsuspecting clients afterall??!!
Nah, it's just some kid inventing fantasies. Or can't you tell the difference?
Jehn

United States

#360 Feb 16, 2012
U callin me a kid?? Lol im 24 and i didnt make it up haha...been thinking about it all day

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#361 Feb 17, 2012
Over the past few years, I have seen a trend of female clients expressing desires to receive massages undraped, and more of them expressing arousal openly. And here I worry about feminist movement moving backward, lol.
hotdude

Miami, FL

#362 Feb 17, 2012
women deserve just as much sensual attention as guys, so why not!! Nausicaa, do you prefer to massage women or men? For me, it is men but not if they're too hairy.
innervoyage

Western Springs, IL

#363 Feb 17, 2012
Sambo wrote:
Maybe I can't understand because I'm a guy as bellfly said, but I don't see why the massage therapists who do not offer any sexual services become so upset about being asked.
potential client calls MT: hi there.. I was wondering if you offer undraped massage or happy endings.
MT: No we don't sorry.
potential client: ok thank you, have a nice day.
If a person is rude or threatening, that's a different story, but massage therapists certainly don't have monopoly on the burden of dealing with ignorant or rude customers. That's just a fact of life for any business dealing with people.
As for the issue as a whole, no one should have a right to impose their morality or ethics onto anyone else. If you don't want to offer sexual services, fine. If you do, also fine. It's absurd that we live in this police state where a distant government tries to create laws telling people what they must and mustn't do in their own business.
What if a dentist was providing a free juggling lesson at the end of a teeth cleaning? Would other dentists be up in arms because juggling isn't what the dentistry profession is about and he's ruining it? No. It makes no sense. The only reason some massage therapists are angry about others providing happy endings is because the issue is sex and for some reason Americans feel that they have the right to impose their sexual morality onto others - probably the same reason they go around invading other countries imposing their sense of democracy.
That's a good observation, Sambo. The answer is that keeping one's own boundaries in order take a lot of effort. Doctors, nurses and massage therapists see a lot of people in a physically intimate setting, none more than massage therapists. To receive a request for sexual services undermines our mindset of being sexually neutral. We are empathic individuals and have our own feelings. Being confronted, even gently, with the idea of providing sexual services raises the chance to earn extra money, but also the chance of losing our license and/or being arrested for criminal conduct. The request for sexual services is a solicitation for prostitution, itself a misdemeanor in most jurisdictions. In a profession that is all about safety and compassion, this just does not set well.
hotdude

Alpharetta, GA

#364 Feb 17, 2012
hey innervoyage, when was the last time a Dr put on soft music, dimmed the lights, lit a few candles and rubbed warm lotion/oil all over your butt???!!!
LMT

Medina, OH

#365 Feb 17, 2012
hotdude wrote:
hey innervoyage, when was the last time a Dr put on soft music, dimmed the lights, lit a few candles and rubbed warm lotion/oil all over your butt???!!!
And for you this is a license to leg hump? Your lack of self control is pitiful.

Since: Feb 12

Madrid, Spain

#366 Feb 20, 2012
Well, I think the topic question has been answered, eh? It seems some women DO become aroused in the course of receiving massage. The only question remaining is how is it appropriate and , yes, ethical and even compassionate for the massage therapist to respond . As we can see, opinions vary according to individuals and, perhaps, local laws and mores.

Duh....
Mindy

Valparaiso, IN

#367 Feb 20, 2012
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, it's just some kid inventing fantasies. Or can't you tell the difference?
Right, because anyone who sees beyond your narrow world view can't possibly be real. Enjoy your bubble of repression, LMT. The rest of us are living life.

Since: Jul 10

Pryor, OK

#368 Feb 21, 2012
Gawd Mindy I like your attitude. Keep on his ass.
Jehn

Syracuse, NY

#369 Feb 21, 2012
Thanks Mindy lol...i also have to add that i walked into the salon for a massage only. It wasn't until he started massaging me more intimate (not in private places) that i felt so comfortable with him and that he cared about me and how good i was feeling. I think it was the fact that he felt good making ME feel good and myself in turn felt swept away. Sappy i know. But it was so romantic even though he was a stranger. But on his end, i think it was my soft skin, moaning, perfume, visible nip under the sheet--turned into FULL visual lol and well just being female i guess. Anyway, it was an awesome experience and i can't wait to go back. Not sure if i want things to go further than 2nd base lol o and i dont think he'd charge me if it DID :-O which just rose a little red flag as i typed that out...we will have to see.
ROE

Lincoln, NE

#370 Feb 22, 2012
Since we agree that females get excited, do females want to be asked if they want more if they are giving off the 'signals' for more?
hotdude

Miami, FL

#371 Feb 22, 2012
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>And for you this is a license to leg hump? Your lack of self control is pitiful.
I don't believe my license says hump anywhere on it. You go wayyyyy over there to the right (next to Rick Santorum I'm sure!) and stay out of trouble LMT. I am simply stating that Drs don't do what therapists do with atmosphere, and it is this atmosphere they create that brings about the sensualness.
Jehn

Syracuse, NY

#372 Feb 23, 2012
I think asking would be mostly protection for oneself as well as being respectful. Asking could also be akward not knowing if you are expecting some extra cash or not. It depends on the situation and what the deal is. Either way, I believe the client should know that she is still in control of what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 14 hr Wondergurl 800
News Request rubs Ravenna Twp. the wrong way Plan fo... (Sep '07) 14 hr Sal The Barber 56
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Sun RonBurgIndy 188
Do MT get aroused during massage? (Jan '12) Sun Wife 56
W4W "massage" Mar 25 Katie 2
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Mar 25 Chebert 2,334
News Houston Bucket List 2017: Rowdies, Birdies and ... Mar 24 Mariachis Phartss 1
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) Mar 16 NatalieRMT 294
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Mar 15 Timfa 848
More from around the web