I always get my massages in the nude,...

Since: Jul 10

Pryor, OK

#129 Jul 13, 2011
I have a female therapist who does undraped non sexual massage and I wouldn't have it any other way. 90 minutes of full massage not draping and undraping. Sometimes I get erections, sometimes I don't. It doesn't bother her at all and she told me that most men get erect 6 or 7 times during the massage. I will get erect, then it will subside. One time I had leaked some pre-cum when I turned over and she got a tissue and cleaned it up like it was a runny nose. No big deal. She gives a great massage and I wouldn't consider going to anyone else. I figure she has already seen everything I have, both erect and flacid, so I can just relax and enjoy the masage without worrying about anything.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#130 Jul 14, 2011
Alex,

I keep my studio very warm for this exact reason, keeping clients comfortable when they receive undraped massages. You can't exactly relax when shivering. The room is a bit too warm for myself but I have ways to deal with that.

Nausicaa
Alex wrote:
Interesting discussion...
Personally I wouldn't want a massage without draping because it would be cold and i suspect id be rather uncomfortable, which would hinder my ability to relax during the massage. If someone prefers a massage without being draped and find a therapist who is willing to do that, thats fine by me allthough i suspect that a decent number of those people may have alterior motives and not just go for the therapy. I might be wrong though.
Hotdude

Miami, FL

#131 Jul 14, 2011
Nausicaa,
how do you deal with the heat??!! Do you disrobe or wear ultra light clothing? Lets here it!!!
Alex

Norway

#132 Jul 14, 2011
Nausicaa,
I see, that makes sense i guess if you are providing that type of massage. And to each their own, if they enjoy undraped massages, and can find someone willing to do it, go for it i guess.:)
I still doubt it is for me though, and even if i wanted to try one once to see how it was I imagine it is alot harder to find legit ones. No offence to you as I am sure you are legit, i suspect alot of "establisments" that provide undraped massages do it as a cover for other activities. And I also suspect their skill level on the actual massage isn't anywhere near to a legit therapist.(And why would it, thats not why their clients go there).
So I think ill leave undraped massages for my significant other lol ;)
Hotdude

Miami, FL

#133 Jul 15, 2011
Alex,
don't assume that undraped is a sign that the MTs skills are as good as "legit" massages. I always get mine undraped and my MT is "legit", has a licence and is VERY good. This guy does not give me a happy ending or do anything beyonf massage, but WOW is it good!!!

Since: Jul 11

Safety Harbor, FL

#134 Jul 17, 2011
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad and bitter? Because I don't have to resort to unprofessional behavior to fill my schedule? Sounds like a little "sad and bitter" jealousy is going on here...
I am immensely proud to practice professionalism, and I invite others to do the same.
hello love.. I just wanna say that I have worked in nursing for 20 yrs, and licensed massage for 6, "professional" simply means you get payed for it, Client comfort is most important! Fl law says I need to "provide a drape" they don't have to use it. I personally have clients , male and female that don't use it... who cares? me!

Since: Jul 11

Safety Harbor, FL

#135 Jul 17, 2011
Fullermassage wrote:
Paul, it is interesting that you talk about "bending the rules" as if this makes it okay. There is also the problem of receiving money for sexual favors. What we resent is the client/MT who decides they have the right to bend or break the rules that affect ALL of us. The rules are there for a reason. Every business has established laws and rules that do not allow for "bending", what makes my job any different?
Sexual contact between consenting adults is one thing, but when money changes hands that changes the dynamics of the whole situation. It has such a huge impact on all MTs that yes, we do constantly fight against this and sometimes get snarky. There have to be rules in place so that the average MT does NOT have to deal with any unwanted requests.
I don't think it is even about our society being prudish (whether we are or not), but establishing massage as a legitimate modality that is apart from prostitution. There are too many men who still think of massage as the same as prostitution, and to be honest, I am sick and tired of the occasional phone call/ request for sexual favors. Sure, I can hang up the phone or kick out the client who requests such things, but why should I have to when there are already established laws and boundaries?
I appreciate your manner of "speaking" here and keeping the conversation adult and polite. I strive to do the same, but have to admit to getting frustrated and a little sharp tongued.
live laugh n love?... no worries! we are all prostitutes ! any job u take, they tell you what to wear, how to act and tell you what they will pay for you're service... ie; prostitution..hah hah!
I am a MT, and don't bend rules, money changing hands is for the massage not the sex. sex is the least of our worries it's a lot more healthy than eating! and that my friend, has "rules' in place!
LegitimateLMT

Revere, MA

#136 Jul 30, 2011
Where I practice, any legit LMT would jeopardize his/her license (not to mention all the money and time it took to receive his/her credentials) by offering undraped nude massage. My state requires all clients be draped, plus the professional organizations I am a member of require the same. Even if this wasn't the case I would never entertain the idea of massaging a client who is totally nude and without cover. Notice I say nothing about the client being nude under the sheet - that is absolutely fine in my book, however, the nude body must be covered by a sheet or towel. I'm not going to massage the groin or (for females) the breasts so why should either of those areas be undraped? If you want to get your rocks off by being nude go to a massage parlor and leave legitimate LMTs alone. I've been asked a number of times to perform massage while the client is nude and uncovered. I simply point to my policy (on their signed intake form) or to my website firmly restate the policy. I never bend. Nude massage is never about the client's 'comfort'. What it is about is the client getting some sort of sexual satisfaction from being massaged totally nude. The client would still be quite comfortable with a light sheet or a towel draping. So called 'clients' that continue to push the issue (e.g. throwing the cover off or otherwise exposing their genitalia) will find themselves quickly ushered off my table and out the door never to be allowed to return. My business, professionalism, and dignity are far more important to me than a few perverted 'clients' so-called 'comfort' levels. They can find their comfort somewhere else - preferably in the capable hands of a prostitute massage parlor worker. And for you singularly-visioned folks out there, no it is not about being prudish, or not getting enough sex. I have absolutely no problems or complaints in that area.
oohh la la

Chicago, IL

#137 Jul 31, 2011
Massage in the nude is wonderful. I (male) started with a wonderful female LMT, but things just got so natural after my 10th massage with her being draped, that neither of us felt it mattered anymore to be draped. She said the massage flowed much easier for her. We are friends and nothing naughty is done as it is a straight massage. I just feel wonderful and free!
bemuddled

Ireland

#138 Aug 4, 2011
Reasons for my getting undraped massage was because I hadn't done it before and I was challenging my own body self image issue.
Also because the massaeur gave of the option.
That said I couldn't fully relax so I asked for some draping at my next session.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#139 Aug 10, 2011
Thank you LMT. It burns me that some people have to resort to condeming us becasue we are ethical professionals. Lets also not forget that this is a profession which can leave you open to danger. It is important to give no sense of being open to any impropiety. Please respect that we are in a closed room alone with a strange man naked under only a sheet. That is enough, now you want to show us your wanker! Oh, please, get real! I do not work on wankers, so there is no needed to have it uncovered. I am not aprotologist, so I do not need access to that area either. What we MTs have to put up with! People woudl never treat their doctor or dentist or physical therapist with such disrepect.
gmteck

United States

#140 Aug 10, 2011
NativeBodyworx wrote:
Thank you LMT. It burns me that some people have to resort to condeming us becasue we are ethical professionals. Lets also not forget that this is a profession which can leave you open to danger. It is important to give no sense of being open to any impropiety. Please respect that we are in a closed room alone with a strange man naked under only a sheet. That is enough, now you want to show us your wanker! Oh, please, get real! I do not work on wankers, so there is no needed to have it uncovered. I am not aprotologist, so I do not need access to that area either. What we MTs have to put up with! People woudl never treat their doctor or dentist or physical therapist with such disrepect.
No disrespect, but you chose that line of work, you should have known what you were dealing with. Listen I have hi regards for my MT, don't know what I would do without her. But again she chose tha line of work. And let's face it , some are more creative than others!$$$$$$$$ know what I mean! To each there own.
LMT

Medina, OH

#141 Aug 10, 2011
gmteck wrote:
<quoted text>
No disrespect, but you chose that line of work, you should have known what you were dealing with. Listen I have hi regards for my MT, don't know what I would do without her. But again she chose tha line of work. And let's face it , some are more creative than others!$$$$$$$$ know what I mean! To each there own.
NO, no, a thousand times NO! The line of work we chose was Massage Therapist, NOT prostitute!
And what's with this "No disrespect?" Really?
LMT

Medina, OH

#142 Aug 10, 2011
Try this, Tex:
Go to your family physician and say,

"There are some physicians who operate "pill mill" pain management clinics, especially in South Florida. I know you consider this unethical, but you chose this line of work so you are required to conduct your medical practice the way the lowest of the low do. I want unlimited prescriptions for Oxycontin and Vicodin, because this is the line of work you chose."

Yeah, that should work...
gmteck

United States

#143 Aug 10, 2011
LMT wrote:
Try this, Tex:
Go to your family physician and say,

"There are some physicians who operate "pill mill" pain management clinics, especially in South Florida. I know you consider this unethical, but you chose this line of work so you are required to conduct your medical practice the way the lowest of the low do. I want unlimited prescriptions for Oxycontin and Vicodin, because this is the line of work you chose."

Yeah, that should work...
No need to debate, or give you grief, others seem to do that well! Not once did I use the word prostitute, or describe anyone as such! Oh and why would I go to my or any physician and insinuate I know what they think is ethical or unethical? Having read many of your post , I bet your one lame ass boring lmt,mt, whatever you stake claim to.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#144 Aug 10, 2011
I chose a line of work in the healing profession; not a line of work in the illicit professions. IN any profession, one must use good justment for safely. A woman leaving a retail job at night and getting mugged in a parking lot does not deserve to be mugged and she did not chose to be in a dangerous profession. So she should not have someone walk out to the car with her because she chose that job? That logic is ridiculous. It is simply a matter of propriety and respectfulness. Some people do not care to be respecful of others and their chosen profession. Healthcare professionals do not engage in illicit behavior, and do nto ned to toelrate situation or people that would have them compromise their integrity or professional standards.

I work with people who are injured, in pain, suffer lack of range of motion, etc. The choice to help these people involves no consent to anything else.
gmteck

United States

#145 Aug 10, 2011
NativeBodyworx wrote:
I chose a line of work in the healing profession; not a line of work in the illicit professions. IN any profession, one must use good justment for safely. A woman leaving a retail job at night and getting mugged in a parking lot does not deserve to be mugged and she did not chose to be in a dangerous profession. So she should not have someone walk out to the car with her because she chose that job? That logic is ridiculous. It is simply a matter of propriety and respectfulness. Some people do not care to be respecful of others and their chosen profession. Healthcare professionals do not engage in illicit behavior, and do nto ned to toelrate situation or people that would have them compromise their integrity or professional standards.

I work with people who are injured, in pain, suffer lack of range of motion, etc. The choice to help these people involves no consent to anything else.
Just out of curiosity, do you ever have clients, customers, whatever, that request any services other than what you provide? Illegal,illicit,something you may not be comfortable with, and if so how often?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#146 Aug 10, 2011
gmteck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiosity, do you ever have clients, customers, whatever, that request any services other than what you provide? Illegal,illicit,something you may not be comfortable with, and if so how often?
I had such experiences early in my therapy career, but for many years now, not at all. Experience does make all the difference, from a more educated touch, to your energy, learning more about managing business protocols and practices and familiarity with what can open the door for such things and how to keep it closed, and not putting yourself in situations where that can happen. Also developing better instincts about people and not beign afraid of losing business or turning anyone away.

Frequency - my first couple of years fairly often. I have have many things happen, just a mere request or a suggestion. Now after 21 years never, and if it did I am quite confident in how to handle it, but I an sure it will not because I do not let it.
gmteck

United States

#147 Aug 11, 2011
NativeBodyworx wrote:
<quoted text>I had such experiences early in my therapy career, but for many years now, not at all. Experience does make all the difference, from a more educated touch, to your energy, learning more about managing business protocols and practices and familiarity with what can open the door for such things and how to keep it closed, and not putting yourself in situations where that can happen. Also developing better instincts about people and not beign afraid of losing business or turning anyone away.

Frequency - my first couple of years fairly often. I have have many things happen, just a mere request or a suggestion. Now after 21 years never, and if it did I am quite confident in how to handle it, but I an sure it will not because I do not let it.
What do you typically charge for , say a 60 min session?& what could one expect to receive? ie: full body, back, neck only , head to toe, etc?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#148 Aug 11, 2011
Edit - I meant to say NOT just a request - comeons, actions, molestations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do MT get aroused during massage? (Jan '12) 8 hr Wife 56
W4W "massage" Sat Katie 2
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Sat Chebert 2,334
News Houston Bucket List 2017: Rowdies, Birdies and ... Mar 24 Mariachis Phartss 1
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Mar 23 dpr57 187
BodRub.infojust anounced 1000th in home massage... Mar 23 Jimmy Beam 1
Happy ending massages for women in Florida Mar 22 FunLMTfl 9
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Mar 18 Dgar123 1,680
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Mar 15 Timfa 848
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Mar 12 NatalieRMT 798
More from around the web