Erotic Massages
Michael

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Oct 27, 2009
Can erotic massages be given to paraplegics who cannot respond genitally?

How do female erotic massage therapists feel about giving erotic massages to a paraplegic?

Is it inappropriate for the one receiving an erotic massage to touch the massage therapist Is that crossing the line?
LMT

Chagrin Falls, OH

#2 Oct 28, 2009
WHAT?????? Why don't you just go to a prostitute, for Chrissake? If all you want is the hand job, why bother a massage therapist?

Since: Oct 09

Durham, NC

#3 Oct 28, 2009
I guess it would be neat to have a legal red-light district that included sex workers who could also do a little light massage work. There is a huge market for fantasy fulfillment with all sorts of health professionals: doctors, nurses, masseuse, etc. I think separating REAL bodywork from the fantasy/fun bodywork might be in everyone's interest. Oh well, a guy can wish!
LMT

Chagrin Falls, OH

#4 Oct 29, 2009
tommysilva wrote:
I guess it would be neat to have a legal red-light district that included sex workers who could also do a little light massage work. There is a huge market for fantasy fulfillment with all sorts of health professionals: doctors, nurses, masseuse, etc. I think separating REAL bodywork from the fantasy/fun bodywork might be in everyone's interest. Oh well, a guy can wish!
I agree. If these patrons could easily get what they REALLY want from their "masseuse," the legitimate MTs wouldn't have to wonder if the new guy on their table was just another creep out for a hand job.
Paul

Birmingham, AL

#5 Oct 29, 2009
I also know from experience that there are plenty of "legitimate," licensed MTs who will give a fabulous therapeutic massage, and then conclude it with a handjob for trusted and loyal clients.

And yes, if they could advertise these extra services openly, it would take the burden off the MTs who don't wish to provide any such services.

Win-win for everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worker at spa near Willowbrook faces prostituti... 23 hr Only in your dreams 6
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Tue Eva 158
Is my LMT giving me signals? Tue Amazed by lmt 2
Massage in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Jul '15) Tue cairo 12
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) Tue Massage Therapist... 272
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Jun 27 teds 729
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Jun 27 ThaDudeILL 1,173
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Jun 15 alexi 2,284
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Jun 6 DrRisk 777
More from around the web