Client in Texas

Waco, TX

#323 Apr 14, 2010
CCLMT in Texas is correct. As long as there is mutual agreement, draping is not required.
I prefer un-draped massage, and only frequent LMTs that agree to this.
The tucking, tugging and repositioning that accompanies draping is disruptive and uncomfortable. Most therapists that allow un-draped massage understand the male body, and the fact that an occasional erection may occur. This does not mean that anything sexual needs to happen.
Len

Raleigh, NC

#324 May 12, 2010
Would love to meet an open minded female massage therapist. Could be a regular client. Please contact me at lrwkjt@hotmail.com

Thanks
dave

Houston, TX

#325 May 21, 2010
Mark wrote:
I get massaged in the nude all the time. I've massages draped as well, and have no problem if the therapist requires it. But, draping is not required here in Texas, and I prefer to be nude when I can. After trying it both ways, I much prefer being nude. It just feels the way massage was meant to be.
How offten do u get a massage
LMT

Twinsburg, OH

#326 Jun 2, 2010
Client in Texas wrote:
CCLMT in Texas is correct. As long as there is mutual agreement, draping is not required.
I prefer un-draped massage, and only frequent LMTs that agree to this.
The tucking, tugging and repositioning that accompanies draping is disruptive and uncomfortable. Most therapists that allow un-draped massage understand the male body, and the fact that an occasional erection may occur. This does not mean that anything sexual needs to happen.
CCLMT, otherwise known as Susie Q, is not the most ethical reference on this forum. Your excuses about draping are just... laughable.

“Massage in Indianapolis”

Since: May 10

Indianapolis

#327 Jun 8, 2010
Florida has a law for therapists that says "draping must be offered" but that is the extent of it.

Indiana, on the other hand, put it in their new massage law that draping is required and thus not optional for LMT's practicing with an Indiana license.

That is why we here at www.MassageIndy.com use small towels as the alternative to sheets.
sorry for you

Corpus Christi, TX

#328 Jun 11, 2010
I haven't been on here for a while but it's good to see LMT is still pushing his bi agenda. There is nothing more annoying than a bi-sexual prude. I remember one time, when we were still buddies, that he said it was ok for him to perform oral on a man as long as a woman was in the same room. I still wouldn't let him and he hasn't spoken to me since.
Seriously

Baton Rouge, LA

#329 Jun 11, 2010
sorry for you wrote:
I haven't been on here for a while but it's good to see LMT is still pushing his bi agenda. There is nothing more annoying than a bi-sexual prude. I remember one time, when we were still buddies, that he said it was ok for him to perform oral on a man as long as a woman was in the same room. I still wouldn't let him and he hasn't spoken to me since.
Yep, LMT is definitely one of the cancerous staples of this forum.
LMT

Twinsburg, OH

#330 Jun 12, 2010
sorry for you wrote:
I haven't been on here for a while but it's good to see LMT is still pushing his bi agenda. There is nothing more annoying than a bi-sexual prude. I remember one time, when we were still buddies, that he said it was ok for him to perform oral on a man as long as a woman was in the same room. I still wouldn't let him and he hasn't spoken to me since.
Ad hominem attacks filled with lies are the best you can do? Susie Q, you will never win the ethics debate on this forum.
shawn

Pico Rivera, CA

#332 Jun 18, 2010
david wrote:
i live in texas i have had an excellent massage in nude and like it a lot i alos have had same licensed mt give me a happy ending i love going back again and again she so nice
where did you go?
LMT

Twinsburg, OH

#333 Jun 19, 2010
shawn wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you go?
Fa King Ho full release massage parlor.
ken

Massillon, OH

#334 Jun 19, 2010
I'm a massage therapist in Ohio, what are the draping laws here, I have a client who is a nudist?
LMT

Twinsburg, OH

#335 Jun 20, 2010
ken wrote:
I'm a massage therapist in Ohio, what are the draping laws here, I have a client who is a nudist?
I would contact the Massage Therapy Advisory Committee of the State Medical Board. They are the only ones who can give an exemption to the draping requirements.
Goober

Matawan, NJ

#336 Jun 21, 2010
There can be no exemption for someone who claims to be a nudist. Draping is always mandatory. Don't waste your time.
Paul

Birmingham, AL

#337 Jun 21, 2010
Check with your licensing committee, as advised above. Despite what "Goober" says, in some states, undraped massage is permitted when both client and therapist agree.

But I have no idea what the rules are in Ohio.
Mindy

Valparaiso, IN

#338 Jun 22, 2010
MassageIndy wrote:
Florida has a law for therapists that says "draping must be offered" but that is the extent of it.
Indiana, on the other hand, put it in their new massage law that draping is required and thus not optional for LMT's practicing with an Indiana license.
That is why we here at www.MassageIndy.com use small towels as the alternative to sheets.
That's unfortunate about the new law. When was that passed? I may need to come down and see you sometime.
Linus

Ridgewood, NY

#339 Jul 6, 2010
Mindy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's unfortunate about the new law. When was that passed? I may need to come down and see you sometime.
Ah, a female proponant to prostitution, a rare thing :) Mindy, save yerself the bus fare and spend it on drinks at yer local tavern. You'll get the same result :):)
Alex

United States

#340 Jul 12, 2010
Linus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, a female proponant to prostitution, a rare thing :) Mindy, save yerself the bus fare and spend it on drinks at yer local tavern. You'll get the same result :):)
Now we're equating undraped massage to drunken casual sex (possibly even rape)? Are you sure you're not "LMT" under a different name? A licensed professional and a customer were having a perfect legit conversation about massage (which, like it or not, is often undraped, especially outside of the puritanical U.S., for reasons having nothing to do with sex). Your response was highly inappropriate.
Epi

Norway

#341 Jul 19, 2010
Good
Francis

Vista, CA

#342 Jul 19, 2010
Art -Los Angeles wrote:
The inner thighs and glutes are my favorite parts to be massaged!
I just wish I could find a MT that is local to where I live!
socalflirt1@yahoo.com
Art, you are not looking in the right places. There are fine, professional MT's will please you whenever you ask.
Franklin

Vista, CA

#343 Jul 19, 2010
I have been to hundreds of massage sessions from chiropractic's office to private MT's, by both men and women, and have now find my perfect place. Totally nude, face up or down, no draping of any kind. Short of sex, they massage me every where I ask and I enjoy it very much. You got to try several places until you find the one that meets your needs.

Just be nice, polite and respectful. Don't forget to tip. You'll get extra time the next visit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
home massage in doha (Mar '14) Thu ali 40
Any Male Massage Therapists "Finished Off" a Fe... (Sep '14) Thu Jan 19
Erotic massage for women Thu just wonderin 3
massage service Mar 25 vjaronn 1
Perineum Massage Mar 24 WTSleuth 5
Undrapped massage in Nashville (May '11) Mar 24 Logical 52
Bangkok Massage Outcall Services Mar 24 butterflybkk 1
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Mar 16 hiltonmassagetherapy 718
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Mar 11 kamal 2,210
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Mar 11 Marcus 1,050
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Mar 4 merryjoseph06 94
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Mar 3 HavingaBoner 661
More from around the web