Mark

Mount Pleasant, UT

#586 Sep 16, 2009
Have had several therapeutic massages over the years and enjoy the relaxation. My last massage at a resort spa resulted in a spontaneous ejaculation while the back of my legs and buttocks were being massaged. Very quick onset and unexpected. Left me confused. Glad to hear maybe its not so abnormal.
paul172

Windsor, PA

#587 Sep 17, 2009
Cindy Massage wrote:
You people remind me of a client I had on my table about 2 months ago. I had thought I left a towel for covering for him on the edge of the table in my office, and I left to let him undress and get under the towel. When I went beack in the room he was nude on the table, face down. No towel in site. I had forgot to leave one.
Rather than look bad, I didn't say anything, and continued to oil him up and massage him. He was a 22 year old guy. I was kind of aroused by it, but I am 47 years old. So I just enoyed a little fun with him, rubbing his tight butt, and I did slip my fingers between his butt cheeks often, and touched his testicles all over doing the rear inner thighs.
I knew he was finding it pleasurable. So after intensly enjoying that, I had him turn over, and boing...he was completely erect. I did a quick massage of the feet and calves, then did the thighs, and I paid no regard to sliding high up to his testicles. When I did the abdominals, I just slid over his erection many times and watch him kind of buck each time.
I never expected or tried to go as far as to make him orgasm, but as I was doing this many times to get a feelof his erection on my hands, he started to have an orgasm that shot up to his chest, and instict I guess and pleasure made me stroke him during this.
I kind of panicked and just grabbed some paper towels to get him quickly cleaned up, and this whole time he had his eye closed, but he moaned.
I finished the massage best i could after now being scared a little, but he never mentioned it, and also never came back yet.
Oh well, just my experience.
Thanks for the story and the erection. pschramm93@yahoo.com
Jim

North Brunswick, NJ

#589 Sep 18, 2009
I have had a few therapeutic massages at legit places. SOme LMT massage the chest and touch nipples and massage ur stomach/abs well while other LMT's absolutely ignore the chest and even the stomach/abs....i want to know from a LMT if there is a reason why some LMT's choose to massage chests while some just ignore?
Kevin

Berkeley, CA

#590 Sep 21, 2009
I just started seeing a new CMT and she allowed me to be on the table without draping (she asked if I wanted any draping and I said 'well, I guess not'). She said she prefers to work without draping. She's a really talented MT, an actual CMT, and I love her touch. Is there any way I can ask her to help me ejaculate that is not going to offend her?
Lolcat intrution

Aarhus, Denmark

#591 Sep 21, 2009
Can Is haz a Moderator?

seriously. On the behalf of males who do indeed NOT try to sexualize everything. I'm sorry for the less mind and tacktfull of my kind.
I've read through quite a lot of posts in this thread looking for some answer to the spontanious ejaculation, which i've had during a massage. Thanks to the MTs here i did find an answer to that.
It just sickens me to see an interesting and usefull thread go up in flames because a group of people come crashing in with no other intention than to have their egos and fallos stroken.
I'd have those people kicked and deleted from the thread.
Please go make a new thread where you can strike away and stay out of the useful ones.

Since: Nov 08

Sherman Oaks, CA

#592 Sep 21, 2009
Kevin wrote:
I just started seeing a new CMT and she allowed me to be on the table without draping (she asked if I wanted any draping and I said 'well, I guess not'). She said she prefers to work without draping. She's a really talented MT, an actual CMT, and I love her touch. Is there any way I can ask her to help me ejaculate that is not going to offend her?
In a word... NO.
You say she's a legit CMT. If you've had 3 or 4 massages without being offered any "extras" I'd say you need to keep this person as your massage therapist and find a girlfriend.
Is it Normal

Tyler, TX

#593 Sep 22, 2009
i was just wondering if anyone else out there especially women honestly are turned on by reading these post--Some of the post truly cause me to get an erection--Just being real
SOLUTION

Cerulean, KY

#594 Sep 29, 2009
Well I am a boring person, I read all 571 posts. I am 42 years old. Married for many years. When I was younger, late 20s, I did ejaculate during a massage. No touch, nothing out of the ordinary, I had been to the therapist many times. I was so embarrassed. It just happened. It was instinct, I covered the end of my penis with my hands, under the sheet mind you, and caught the ejaculate. She was working my upper right thigh. I remember it well. She said is something wrong, without any thought I said I need to go to the bathroom. She said no problem, I laid there mortified. She reached around and took a bathrobe off of the back of the door and laid it at the end of the table. She said that the bathroom was through that door. She said crack the door when I was through and she would resume the massage. I went in the bathroom, cleaned myself up, and did not know what to do. I was still horrified. I took what seemed and eternity, then I thought it was best to continue. She did just as she said. I did not go back for about a month. When I got up enough nerve to call and ask for another appointment, she said she was glad to hear from me. She said she was worried she did something wrong. I said no.

During my next visit, before I undressed, she put her hand on my shoulder and said that she was glad to see me and that she wanted me to know that everything was fine. That was her exact words. Nothing has ever happened again, except for the occasional erection. I am sure she can see I have one, but that is cool.

I still get embarrassed thinking about it. My therapist acted very professional, very polite, and very cool.

Thinking about it, I could not do her job. I don't know how I would have felt if I was in her shoes. I am so glad James posted this. At least I don't feel like I am the only person that went through this.

Since: May 08

Miami, FL

#596 Oct 15, 2009
Its good that you went back after that episode and continued getting massages from your therapist. She probably did not want to embarrass you more by saying anything.
Masterbaker

Toronto, Canada

#597 Oct 15, 2009
to "Nobody", if you're still reading this : Whoa! Calm down! Not everybody thinks massage=SEX=prostitution.

Personally I think that massages are very sensual. not sexual. Sensual. Even therapeutic, squeaky-clean-no-happy-ending massages. After all, you are completely naked (or almost), with someone touching your body. Very few experiences come as close to sex as this. So yes, you have to expect some people will react to this with erections, and maybe ejaculations in the most extreme of cases.

I have received massages once a month from a female registered massage therapist (which I consider a friend) for the past 4 years. She has been massaging me undraped for the last 2 years. I *ALWAYS* get an erection when she massages my belly; Not because I feel attracted to her, not because I want a happy ending; I get an erection because getting my belly rubbed is pleasant, gives me an erection. And I feel no guilt, and my therapist friend has no problem with that. We've discussed it a few times to ensure that it did not represent a problem for us, so we're cool.

So as far as i'm concerned, a massage can be sensual and involve an erection without being sexual, and there's nothing wrong with that. And just because a therapist has no problem with that does not mean she's a prostitute.

And if i'm getting erections in those therapeutic, non-erotic conditions, then I can easily believe that ejaculations can happen in the same conditions for more sensitive guys. Some guys will abuse this (as you said), but I don't think all will.

Anyway, as the therapist, you are in power and can use judgement; End the session if you feel the man in front of you is there for unsavory reasons.

But please, stop for a second before passing such harsh judgements on people and assuming that all erections or ejaculations are driven by nasty "wink wink" thoughts. Grow up, open your mind a bit.

Good luck.
Tim

Wrightsville Beach, NC

#600 Oct 19, 2009
Cindy Massage wrote:
You people remind me of a client I had on my table about 2 months ago. I had thought I left a towel for covering for him on the edge of the table in my office, and I left to let him undress and get under the towel. When I went beack in the room he was nude on the table, face down. No towel in site. I had forgot to leave one.
Rather than look bad, I didn't say anything, and continued to oil him up and massage him. He was a 22 year old guy. I was kind of aroused by it, but I am 47 years old. So I just enoyed a little fun with him, rubbing his tight butt, and I did slip my fingers between his butt cheeks often, and touched his testicles all over doing the rear inner thighs.
I knew he was finding it pleasurable. So after intensly enjoying that, I had him turn over, and boing...he was completely erect. I did a quick massage of the feet and calves, then did the thighs, and I paid no regard to sliding high up to his testicles. When I did the abdominals, I just slid over his erection many times and watch him kind of buck each time.
I never expected or tried to go as far as to make him orgasm, but as I was doing this many times to get a feelof his erection on my hands, he started to have an orgasm that shot up to his chest, and instict I guess and pleasure made me stroke him during this.
I kind of panicked and just grabbed some paper towels to get him quickly cleaned up, and this whole time he had his eye closed, but he moaned.
I finished the massage best i could after now being scared a little, but he never mentioned it, and also never came back yet.
Oh well, just my experience.
I would love a massage from you! I am in Lansdale PA
Paul

Birmingham, AL

#601 Oct 20, 2009
A lot of varied opinions here, and some strong emotions too!!!

Just thought I'd throw my $0.02 on the fire. I've been getting therapeutic massage at licenses, reputable places for nearly 20 years now.

And yes, I consider it a sensual experience. Yes, I often get sexually aroused. Yes, I prefer to be undraped when allowable, and if the therapist is willing, I love it when she brings me to orgasm.

I have never pressured a therapist to provide these services. Over the past two decades, I've seen probably 100+ female therapists in several states across the US. Around 15 or so of these have provided a "happy ending."

(And, perhaps more of them would, if I'd visited more often and been a more loyal customer.)

I have NEVER been the first one to broach the subject, at least not out loud. Sure, sometimes I've had an erection and that probably prompted the therapist to ask.

They ask in various ways -- "do you need anything else massaged," "looks like you need some extra relaxation," "do you need a groin massage," etc., etc. Some have asked for an additional tip up front, but most do not.

So by my (very unscientific) survey, I've found around 15% of *licensed* massage therapists are open to providing sexual release. I'm not a gorgeous guy, don't have a huge endowment, etc. So it's nothing special about me.

Rather, I think this is more common than most people want to admit. But because of the laws in this country, it's not something that can be openly discussed.

I know, "LMT" and others on here will immediately flame me, calling this another "Penthouse"-style fantasy post. And I don't really care who believes me or not, as I know the truth.

I do still go to LMTs who don't provide any sort of sexual services nor allow undraped massage. Massage is an enjoyable experience to me, whether or not it includes anything sexual. However, there's no denying that I am much more relaxed and happy when a good quality massage concludes with an orgasm.

I know that the majority (probably) of LMTs have no interest in providing any sort of sexual services. And so I wish in the USA we could be honest and open about these things, and have a category available for LMTs who do wish to conclude massages with manual stimulation.

They could advertise as "full body," or "sensual," or whatever. If the services provided were clearly defined, then LMTs who do NOT provide sexual services wouldn't get asked about them.

But because everything here has to be "under the radar" and secret, some guys may continue to ask LMTs for services they may or may not provide.

Wouldn't it be better for all of us if everything were just out in the open? Why isn't there room in the "massage world" for licensed massage therapists who can also provide sexual relief?

Prostitutes, and "Asian massage parlors," can provide the sexual services but not the quality massage therapy. And although I have patronized those establishments at times, it's not what I want.

I just think that there is clearly a market out there for LMTs who provide both quality massage therapy and sexual release. I just wish they could openly advertise that, and take the burden off other LMTs who have no interest whatsoever in providing sexual services.

OK. Flame away.
LMT

Brunswick, OH

#602 Oct 20, 2009
Paul wrote:
A lot of varied opinions here, and some strong emotions too!!!
Just thought I'd throw my $0.02 on the fire. I've been getting therapeutic massage at licenses, reputable places for nearly 20 years now.
And yes, I consider it a sensual experience. Yes, I often get sexually aroused. Yes, I prefer to be undraped when allowable, and if the therapist is willing, I love it when she brings me to orgasm.
I have never pressured a therapist to provide these services. Over the past two decades, I've seen probably 100+ female therapists in several states across the US. Around 15 or so of these have provided a "happy ending."
(And, perhaps more of them would, if I'd visited more often and been a more loyal customer.)
I have NEVER been the first one to broach the subject, at least not out loud. Sure, sometimes I've had an erection and that probably prompted the therapist to ask.
They ask in various ways -- "do you need anything else massaged," "looks like you need some extra relaxation," "do you need a groin massage," etc., etc. Some have asked for an additional tip up front, but most do not.
So by my (very unscientific) survey, I've found around 15% of *licensed* massage therapists are open to providing sexual release. I'm not a gorgeous guy, don't have a huge endowment, etc. So it's nothing special about me.
Rather, I think this is more common than most people want to admit. But because of the laws in this country, it's not something that can be openly discussed.
I know, "LMT" and others on here will immediately flame me, calling this another "Penthouse"-style fantasy post. And I don't really care who believes me or not, as I know the truth.
I do still go to LMTs who don't provide any sort of sexual services nor allow undraped massage. Massage is an enjoyable experience to me, whether or not it includes anything sexual. However, there's no denying that I am much more relaxed and happy when a good quality massage concludes with an orgasm.
I know that the majority (probably) of LMTs have no interest in providing any sort of sexual services. And so I wish in the USA we could be honest and open about these things, and have a category available for LMTs who do wish to conclude massages with manual stimulation.
They could advertise as "full body," or "sensual," or whatever. If the services provided were clearly defined, then LMTs who do NOT provide sexual services wouldn't get asked about them.
But because everything here has to be "under the radar" and secret, some guys may continue to ask LMTs for services they may or may not provide.
Wouldn't it be better for all of us if everything were just out in the open? Why isn't there room in the "massage world" for licensed massage therapists who can also provide sexual relief?
Prostitutes, and "Asian massage parlors," can provide the sexual services but not the quality massage therapy. And although I have patronized those establishments at times, it's not what I want.
I just think that there is clearly a market out there for LMTs who provide both quality massage therapy and sexual release. I just wish they could openly advertise that, and take the burden off other LMTs who have no interest whatsoever in providing sexual services.
OK. Flame away.
No need to flame, because I partly agree with you. Prostitution should be legalized, but there should be a clearer definition of massage so that people who want sex can go to prostitution parlors, and people who want medical massage can go to LMTs. Since the prostitutes began opening "massage" parlors as a front for sex, the public has become totally confused about what massage really is. My posts are an attempt to un-confuse them.
Masterbaker

Toronto, Canada

#603 Oct 23, 2009
Paul wrote:
A lot of varied opinions here, and some strong emotions too!!!
Just thought I'd throw my $0.02 on the fire. I've been getting therapeutic massage at licenses, reputable places for nearly 20 years now.
And yes, I consider it a sensual experience. Yes, I often get sexually aroused. Yes, I prefer to be undraped when allowable, and if the therapist is willing, I love it when she brings me to orgasm.
While I personally no longer hope for the "big finish" when getting a massage, I'll admit that I indulged in such things pretty often when I was younger and single. But I totally agree with Paul, a massage IS a sensual experience, even a totally professional one. And there is nothing wrong with this! I mean, the touch of hands on the nude body... it is something we, in North America, are almost only used to receiving during intimate moments like lovemaking.
Paul wrote:
So by my (very unscientific) survey, I've found around 15% of *licensed* massage therapists are open to providing sexual release. I'm not a gorgeous guy, don't have a huge endowment, etc. So it's nothing special about me.
Rather, I think this is more common than most people want to admit. But because of the laws in this country, it's not something that can be openly discussed.
I'd say you are probably right about the percentage. I've met quite a few registered therapists that did provide a sexual release with the massage. I'd even say my rate was 30-40% when I was looking for that. I guess one easy way to spot those is how they advertise themselves. I used to look into Craigslist, Kijiji, ads in newspapers.... there's a high chance that you'll stumble upon a "willing" therapist there.

And I also agree with Paul on the fact that if the whole "happy ending" was not frowned upon so much by morals and by law, therapists could openly advertise this and it would make it so much easier for therapists *and* customers to get in touch with the right kind of people they are looking for.

From what i've experienced, more often than not, a lot of the therapists that do "happy ending" deliver a low quality massage, even when registered and trained. Why? My guess would be simply because people don't actually go there to get a massage, so those therapists don't need to hone there real massage skills and simply offer a less good massage. Because it's not what's expected of them. All people want is some sensuality and a wag at the end.

So it's highly frustrating for guys like me to stumble upon a lousy massage by a therapist that's clearly bent on only wants to do handjobs and get the tip. I want a good massage! Not a wag!

If such a thing was allowed, being able to clearly state wether they do sexual stuff or not would make life a lot easier on everyone. Here's to hoping.
justin

Mountain Top, PA

#605 Nov 26, 2009
test
justin

Mountain Top, PA

#606 Nov 26, 2009
My .02,

As a heterosexual male virgin, I think Massages CAN BE completly non-sexual and I will prove to you Brandon that they are possible.

Are you heterosexual Brandon?

This trigger point that triggers the ejaculation is purley physiolical, there is no mental control over it, like a sneeze or a yawn, sometimes you can stiffle it, but 99% of the time, if you sniffed some gound pepper, you are going to sneeze.

Just like it sounds this "TP" will make you ejaculate, its quite like the prostate, if someone massages your prostate, you will ejaculate whether you want it or not.

Back to you Brandon. If you got a message by a guy, and he hit that "point", and made you ejaculate, it is not sexual. If it was sexual, that would make you gay. So that shows the can be non-sexual.... though yours as you said clearly are.

I have never had a message but I was searcher for a similare problem, as I ejaculate when I exersize, that isn't sexual at all.

No one is going to argue that it doesn't feel good.

I get erections 5-10 times through out the day and 90% of the time it is completly random, I don't feel ashamed or embarased just as I don't feel embarassed if I sneezed. Erections are linked to sexuality, but it doesn't mean they are sexual, its a blood flow thing, I can't control it.

The mind and body are seperate, it takes years of meditation and sometimes the body can be controled but very few people alive can control the body as well as they think they can. the mindis very powerful, and it can do some amazing things, but most can't use it like that.

I never had the need for a message, i am blessed, but I know some have pain and want that pain fixed by a massuse or a cioropracter (sp?).

If I had pain and needed to see a massuse, I would request a female, as I don't like a guy touching me like that, I couldn't relax, it grosses me out.

If I got one, an ugly female could do it, and that would make is VERY easy to not make it sexual, but if a hot one did, it would be diffucult not to make "sexual" but it is doable. A hot female in the same room as me is hot, and her talking to me is great, touching is even better. I can't help that it feels good, I am heterosexual, I like females. And if they hit that "spot" and I ejaculate, it is the same reason I would have ejaculated with a male, because of that spot.
justin

Mountain Top, PA

#607 Nov 26, 2009
I have no problem with gay people, I don't think you are born gay persay, but you could be born to enjoy the company of men. Were my opinion greatly differs from "most people" is, even though you were born to like the company of men, having sex with them is a CHOICE! They are brainwashed into thinking that if they enjoy the company of men, they must have sex with them. We are sexual beings, sex feels good, wheather it is with a man or a women or a dog or and inanimate object, it is phsiologically true. I like women, though I chose not to sleep with them....yet anyway, I am waiting until marrige. They use that whole I was born gay and can't help it, don't judge me crap. They don't want to own up to the fact that they have a choice on whether or not to have sex with other gays. I wish there was two words, one that described the fasion loving, insert gay stereotype, and they where called gays, and the ones that had sex with other men (or women if you are lesbian) would be called faggots or some name to differentiate the two.
Now I don't believe that pedophiles are born to like lieele girls, but it is a lustful issue they are born with. But maybe they at some point in life start liking little girls. I have no problem with that, who am I to judge? What I do have a problem with is pedofiles, the ones that have sex with the little girls. They CHOSE to do this.
What about beastiality, do you really think they are born to like animals?
Or do you think people are born to have murderous intentions?
everyone in prison made a choice too, they wern't born to make those discisions and there was nothing they could do about it. Sure life may have lead them to a path that made these choices possible, but it was still a choice.
justin

Mountain Top, PA

#608 Nov 26, 2009
Anyway, back on topic.

You chose to make the message sexual or not. If I got a female message, I would probly get an erection and the experience would be enjoyable (other than just the message) because the thought of a hot women touching me is hot, but I don't have an sexual thoughts or lustful thoughts. If she offered to have sex with her right now, I would not do it, nor do any of my include a sexual fantasy or anything of the sort while I was getting a message and had the phsiological effects that felt good.

You sound like a "horndog" and based off of reading your post, my guess would be that when you get a message, you do have sexual fantasies about the woman and lustful thoughts during it, that is what makes it sexual. You CHOSE whether is is sexual or not.

That is probably really hard for you though not being a virgin. That is one reason I am a virgin, I know that once I had sex, any hot woman from that point on would become a sexual thought and it would be hard to rid myself of that thought.

Have you ever heard that people could be an alcoholic and not know it? When they have that first drink, its game over, now it will be a huge struggle not to drink. But, every first drink is still a choice.

I think 90% of men are born sexual deviants, but if we never had sex, it would be much easier to deal with.

And though it might be harder for you, it is still a choice.

Sex before marrage is the #1 reason for cheating in a marrige IMO. You unlock that seual deaviacy and it is all good, as long as you are married and with that person. But if you have sex with one more person, then that "person" is always "with you". Now in your marrige, you have these deviant thought about a women other than your wife, and her the same if whe had sex before marrige, and cheating now becomes that "first drink" it is a difficult choice.

If you actually had sex before marrige, it is not bad, if that is the person you end up marrying. It is not like marrige does something magical, the reason the blanket statement "sex before marrige" is said is that once you are married, that "garantees" you will only have it with them, some say they will do it before marrige, and then the marrige never works out and then bam, there you are now having screwed up your potential marriges because you are now a deviant.

So if anyone is still reading this lol

Sexual message is a choice, don't fool yourself or lie to yourself, and tell youself you have no control over it and take the responsibility off yourself that you have by deciding to make that choice or not.
justin

Mountain Top, PA

#609 Nov 26, 2009
My .02,

As a heterosexual male virgin, I think Massages CAN BE completly non-sexual and I will prove to you Brandon that they are possible.

Are you heterosexual Brandon?

This trigger point that triggers the ejaculation is purley physiolical, there is no mental control over it, like a sneeze or a yawn, sometimes you can stiffle it, but 99% of the time, if you sniffed some gound pepper, you are going to sneeze.

Just like it sounds this "TP" will make you ejaculate, its quite like the prostate, if someone massages your prostate, you will ejaculate whether you want it or not.

I have no problem with gay people, I don't think you are born gay persay, but you could be born to enjoy the company of men. Were my opinion greatly differs from "most people" is, even though you were born to like the company of men, having sex with them is a CHOICE! They are brainwashed into thinking that if they enjoy the company of men, they must have sex with them. We are sexual beings, sex feels good, wheather it is with a man or a women or a dog or and inanimate object, it is phsiologically true. I like women, though I chose not to sleep with them....yet anyway, I am waiting until marrige. They use that whole I was born gay and can't help it, don't judge me crap. They don't want to own up to the fact that they have a choice on whether or not to have sex with other gays. I wish there was two words, one that described the fasion loving, insert gay stereotype, and they where called gays, and the ones that had sex with other men (or women if you are lesbian) would be called faggots or some name to differentiate the two.

Now I don't believe that pedophiles are born to like lieele girls, but it is a lustful issue they are born with. But maybe they at some point in life start liking little girls. I have no problem with that, who am I to judge? What I do have a problem with is pedofiles, the ones that have sex with the little girls. They CHOSE to do this.

What about beastiality, do you really think they are born to like animals?

Or do you think people are born to have murderous intentions?

everyone in prison made a choice too, they wern't born to make those discisions and there was nothing they could do about it. Sure life may have lead them to a path that made these choices possible, but it was still a choice.
justin

Mountain Top, PA

#610 Nov 26, 2009
bah, sorry about those last few, I was having trouble posting them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never underestimate the power of a Women with H... 16 hr angela 4
home massage in doha (Mar '14) 18 hr medo 24
Erection during massage from Male masseur 22 hr Tonam 3
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Wed Bill24 637
you can't buy happiness but you can book a mas... Wed liza 1
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) Wed Blake9999 235
Butt Massage (Nov '07) Jan 27 Delroy 547
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Jan 21 Morris 711
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Jan 14 Bill24 88
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Jan 13 Jan 1,052
More from around the web