Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation
a regular guy

Sarasota, FL

#298 Nov 6, 2008
Hi everyone --

I have been getting massages for years and recently found a great therapist (about 5 sessions now). I have never gotten an erection during a massage. This post now has me wondering if whether or not its an insult to my therapist because Im not reaching that level of relaxation. I will admit that everytime I do experience what seems like mini orgasms without ejaculation and EVERY time I do leak precum. Just my two cents.
who cares

United States

#299 Nov 23, 2008
Cmon people, move your tawdry little conversations to another thread and keep this one available for legitimate massage questions and discussions. No, everyone does not get an erection during massage, in fact, most guys don't. If you ejaculate on the MTs sheets, you are a creep and we don't want you anywhere near our legitimate business. Trust me, we know what is going on even if we don't comment on it, the body can't lie to the trained hands.

Since: Nov 08

Glendale, CA

#300 Nov 23, 2008
I just joined topix and wanted to comment on this. I work at a computer and store stress in my shoulders & back. I've been getting therapeutic massages at least once a month for 20+ years.
I've had both draped and undraped massages. I prefer undraped, but go with what the therapist is comfortable with. Nearly all the massages were from women.
Re: getting an erection during a massage. I probably get one about 90% of the time. It's like a reflex. Sometimes it's just momentary, other times it lasts for 15-20 minutes. None of the therapists have ever commented about it. They're professional and can avoid contact virtually all the time.
If I get an erection, I also release pre-cum (Cowper's Fluid). Usually the amount is small (10-12 drops). If I haven't had sex recently, it might be 3 times that. This is not like an orgasm at all -- more like salivating if you smell food cooking. I've had the same masseuse for 12+ years. She massages me undraped and the only thing I've noticed is that, if the amount of pre-cum on my belly is larger than normal, she tends to move my hand to cover the wet spot.
Re: ejaculation during a massage. This happened to me 3 times -- all more than 12 years ago. I was draped each of those times! The first time was near the end of a massage. I was on my back and the masseuse (who'd given me massages before) was working on my belly/lower abdomen. The massage strokes moved the sheet against my penis & got me aroused. Not a problem, but then the masseuse touched a spot in the crease between my upper thigh and groin. BAM! It was a spontaneous release. Not pleasurable like a normal orgasm, more like a sneeze. I was very embarrassed -- so embarrassed I didn't say anything. The sheet had an obvious wet spot, so the therapist had to know what happened, but she didn't say anything either. I had more massages from her after that and nothing happened.
The second time was a few years later with a different therapist. I was on my stomach. The masseuse was gently rocking my hips back and forth. I got aroused, but didn't think anything about it -- I was face down and draped so it wasn't obvious. She began long strokes from my ankles up my leg to the inner thigh and lower buttocks. It felt good but nothing out of the ordinary. Then, during one of those strokes, she touched a spot in my inner/upper thigh and BAM! Again, the release was so quick that it wasn't really pleasurable and I was embarrassed. This time, however, I did feel very relaxed afterwards, until she asked me to turn over. Even in the dim light, it was impossible not to see the puddle. She whispered, "Let me get a washcloth" and, when she came back, cleaned me up in a matter-of-fact manner -- like a waitress wiping up spilled coffee. She didn't say anything else and, after draping me with a new towel, finished the rest of the massage. I was super relaxed, despite my embarrassment, and gave her a larger tip than normal. I saw her monthly for nearly a year after that incident. It never happened again and we never spoke of it.
The last time this occurred was similar to the first, but with a different therapist. I had a heavy towel over my midsection and, while massaging my belly, she brushed against my member. Couldn't say it was deliberate -- but couldn't say it was an accident either. Same spontaneous reaction but, I also let out a moan. No chance she didn't notice that. Nevertheless, she just said, "Feels good, huh?" and left it at that. I cleaned myself up after the massage and wiped jizz off the towel with kleenex. Saw her 1 or 2 times after that and did notice that she was careful not to make contact with the towel too close to my crotch.
Anyway, that's my experience. All the massage therapists were either CMTs or LMTs -- not absolutely sure what the difference is in LA/California. None of them ever offered me a "happy ending" either.
Nobody

United States

#301 Nov 24, 2008
Rickenbacker, go peddle your story to Penthouse, not on a medical massage forum. I have NEVER had anyone "accidentally" spew semen in all my years of being a MT. And the pervs who did use my table for that were dismissed and barred from my clinic.

In talking to other MTs, the vast majority have never experienced anything like what you wrote either, so quit with the fantasies.

Since: Nov 08

Glendale, CA

#302 Nov 25, 2008
Nobody wrote:
Rickenbacker, go peddle your story to Penthouse, not on a medical massage forum. I have NEVER had anyone "accidentally" spew semen in all my years of being a MT. And the pervs who did use my table for that were dismissed and barred from my clinic.
In talking to other MTs, the vast majority have never experienced anything like what you wrote either, so quit with the fantasies.
Frankly,“Nobody” or “Who Cares” or whatever you’re calling yourself today, I doubt that anything I could possibly say would change your mind. Nevertheless, I feel compelled to respond to your comments.

If you look at the start of this topic, James in Wisconsin described his embarrassment about a spontaneous ejaculation that he had while receiving a massage. He wrote that post in February of 2007 and, to date, there have been 287 responses. Yes, I’m sure that some are bogus – what you refer to as “fantasies.” Regardless, based on the sheer volume of responses, I maintain – THIS HAPPENS SOMETIMES. And, it is not erotic – it is embarrassing!

If you scan through the responses, there are approximately 15 responses from people identifying themselves as LMTs/CMTs (both male and female). Of course, we’re dealing with the internet, so we can’t always believe what we read, but let’s take them at their word – after all, I’m assuming that YOU are a Massage Therapist. I’d say about 1/3 of those respondents are in your camp – it never/almost never happens and if it happens, you’re a pervert. The other 2/3 emphasize NOT BEING EMBARRASSED and that shaming a person for an involuntary response is wrong. Check out comments #68 and 70 by “Crystal LMT”(on page 4). They don’t sound like “fantasies.”

Regarding my post – it was a completely true and accurate description of 3 experiences that I had over a period of more than 20 years of receiving therapeutic massages every month. That’s less than 2% of the time. What I didn’t explicitly point out, is that these involuntary ejaculations all occurred during the first 8 or 9 years that I was receiving therapeutic massages. So, it may have been a function of age – now that I’m older, it no longer happens. On the other hand, it may be that the therapist I’ve seen for the last 12 years or so is better trained and doesn’t do whatever resulted in those earlier incidents. I do think that, ironically, friction from draping can sometimes contribute to arousal – and my current therapist doesn’t drape me.

It’s been decades since I’ve read those Penthouse letters that you refer to – but I don’t think they’re interested in hearing about orgasms that, as I described, are not pleasurable, but more like a sneeze. Honestly, I only wrote to commiserate with James and other serious posters who felt embarrassment/humiliation when this happened. Hostile/judgmental responses like yours are NOT HELPFUL. I do understand that legitimate Massage Therapists deeply resent being lumped in with prostitutes. We live in a society that has a lot of hang ups about touch, sexuality, etc. We’re not going to solve all that on this discussion forum, but let’s not make it worse.
Nobody

United States

#303 Nov 26, 2008
Names don't really matter. What does matter is that you and others realize the danger you put MTs into with your talk of orgasms from a massage. We who are licensed and certified are not prostitutes, but get wonderful phone calls from men who think we are. There is NO code word, we DON"T provide sexual services, and we DON"T have any hangups about the human body (if you only knew what everyone REALLY looks like naked, this wouldn't even be an issue).

You write about your orgasms during a massage, some yo-yo reads about it and decides to get a massage EXPECTING an orgasm because he didn't bother to read everything you wrote. He can and often does get verbally threatening when the MT refuses sexual service, and can get physically violent. Thanks for further promoting the idea that orgasm and massage go together, really appreciate that.

I don't have a problem with anyone getting an erection during massage, it does indeed happen (although rarely in my clinic because I use marjoram seed oil). What I do have a problem with is what some men do with that erection and then think it is perfectly legitimate because, heh, it's just a massag parlour, wink wink. And if you are so sensitive that a sheet causes an erection, you have some issues to work through.

So continue to have your high and mighty opinion that orgasm during a massage is legitimate and okay. You can argue it all day long and it still won't change the fact that you have sexualized a therapy that is trying to change that image and failing from the looks of this thread.

By sexualizing massage therapy it is also preventing people who have painful issues that could be resolved by a legitimate therapy, but don't take it serious because of posters like you.
James

United States

#304 Nov 26, 2008
First off let me say very well put to Rickenbacker 12. "Nobody" as far as your latest coment, very, very, badly put. I have never gone into a massage thinking of anything sexual or anything of that nature. In fact, I am usually very much in the thought sense of makeing sure I don't even get an erection as that would be embarrassing enough. When I had the ejaculation, I was to say the least very very embarrased!! I actually felt like I cheated on my wife. So when I posted what I did, it was to ask for help from LMT or CMT's that knew what they were talking about. Your say that because we write about orgasms people expect them?? Thats like saying because the news reports murder more people think its ok to murder someone. That is obserd! If you would just take it as it is, someone who had something happen and is looking for some advice or similar happenings then that is all it is! 290 Posts shows it is interesting to some people. Maybe not all posts are serious but most are. The serious posts are not sexualizing therapy, they are simply trying to see if this happens to others!!!
Nobody

United States

#305 Nov 26, 2008
James wrote:
First off let me say very well put to Rickenbacker 12. "Nobody" as far as your latest coment, very, very, badly put. I have never gone into a massage thinking of anything sexual or anything of that nature. In fact, I am usually very much in the thought sense of makeing sure I don't even get an erection as that would be embarrassing enough. When I had the ejaculation, I was to say the least very very embarrased!! I actually felt like I cheated on my wife. So when I posted what I did, it was to ask for help from LMT or CMT's that knew what they were talking about. Your say that because we write about orgasms people expect them?? Thats like saying because the news reports murder more people think its ok to murder someone. That is obserd! If you would just take it as it is, someone who had something happen and is looking for some advice or similar happenings then that is all it is! 290 Posts shows it is interesting to some people. Maybe not all posts are serious but most are. The serious posts are not sexualizing therapy, they are simply trying to see if this happens to others!!!
So you applaud the person who thinks massage SHOULD be sexual, and diss the MTs who think it shouldn't be sexual. Nice. How would YOU like to answer the phone and have someone wanting sexual demands at your job? How about when you are talking to someone at work and they ask for a happy ending? It makes no more sense to MTs to receive this crap either.

If you had bothered to really read my response you would have seen that I use Marjoram seed oil to keep my male patients from getting sexually excited whether by accident or on purpose, there is some of the advice you say you are seeking. I haven't had anyone get an erection OR ejaculate on my sheets.
LMT

Chagrin Falls, OH

#306 Nov 26, 2008
This is the heart of the issue. Despite what some of the "clients" on this thread would prefer, massage therapy deserves to be treated like any other medical specialty. No one would ask their physician, physical therapist, x-ray tech, nurse, phlebotomist, psychologist, veterinarian, dentist, etc. for a hand job or "perineal" massage, so why are you thinking that it should be part of massage therapy? Look, I'm not opposed to prostitution. If that's what you want, go find a prostitute. Just don't bother us.
Sexual Massage Giver

Berlin, MA

#307 Nov 26, 2008
Massage is sexual, if you don't like it don't give one. Or don't get one... But when giving a massage your duty is to release all tension through out the body... And by getting one the duty is to be relaxed...

So lets never mind all this sex talk and just mind the fact that the whole purpose of massage is the release of tension..

Thanks

Jerry Smith

(Boston Massage Center)
Gabriel C

Ottawa, Canada

#308 Nov 26, 2008
Massage therapists need to get off their high horse and stop comparing themselves to physicians. There is nothing that a physician, a person that has studied medicine for almost a decade, has in common with a massage therapist, someone who took a two year course at a community college and completed x number of hours to be certified. When Massage therapists say things like "You wouldn't ask your family doctor for a happy ending, so why ask your massage therapist", they are comparing apples and oranges.
Nobody

United States

#309 Nov 27, 2008
Gabriel C wrote:
Massage therapists need to get off their high horse and stop comparing themselves to physicians. There is nothing that a physician, a person that has studied medicine for almost a decade, has in common with a massage therapist, someone who took a two year course at a community college and completed x number of hours to be certified. When Massage therapists say things like "You wouldn't ask your family doctor for a happy ending, so why ask your massage therapist", they are comparing apples and oranges.
James, this is why so few MTs bother to respond on these threads. It is impossible to get anyone here to understand that massage is NOT sexual, and I give up. Good luck to all you ejaculators in finding a hooker to massage you and call it legitimate.

By the way, I had 3 years of intensive training to become an MT. I may not be a doctor, but my own personal physician refers many people to me for healing, and calls me with questions about skeletal muscles. I keep 1 hour a day open for his referrals, and have helped many, many patients to live a pain free, healthier, happier life WITHOUT EVER DOING ANYTHING SEXUAL.
LMT

Chagrin Falls, OH

#310 Nov 27, 2008
During the week, I work in Medical Education at a large teaching hospital. I assist with the final 3-5 years of education for these physicians, and most of them readily agree that they don't know as much about skeletal muscle therapy as licensed massage therapists do. That's why they come to me when the knives and drugs don't work on them. LMTs are an integral part of medicine. Hookers who impersonate LMTs are not.
Salem MA Witchie Boi

Berlin, MA

#311 Nov 27, 2008
LMT, I couldn't agree with you more... However what you feel to recognize is reiki... I myself do reiki, and I have reiki done to me... And believe it or not, when spirit moves us we have no control over this...

If energy is mixed with energy it can become quite sexual with no intentions of sex or ejaculation but the energy can move us into a position of ejaculation.

And don't go telling me that you know nothing about reiki and how energies can mix with other energies and such... Because what you have failed to tell all of us, is that your truly clairvoyant and although you do not practice or believe in reiki because your more science then mystery, you have had energy to energy experiences which have been uncontrollable and odd, however quite exciting to say the least.

Any how I only know this cuz I'm psychic... Good Day and enjoy the rest of your turkey dinner
LMT

Chagrin Falls, OH

#312 Nov 28, 2008
Salem MA Witchie Boi wrote:
LMT, I couldn't agree with you more... However what you feel to recognize is reiki... I myself do reiki, and I have reiki done to me... And believe it or not, when spirit moves us we have no control over this...
If energy is mixed with energy it can become quite sexual with no intentions of sex or ejaculation but the energy can move us into a position of ejaculation.
And don't go telling me that you know nothing about reiki and how energies can mix with other energies and such... Because what you have failed to tell all of us, is that your truly clairvoyant and although you do not practice or believe in reiki because your more science then mystery, you have had energy to energy experiences which have been uncontrollable and odd, however quite exciting to say the least.
Any how I only know this cuz I'm psychic... Good Day and enjoy the rest of your turkey dinner
How can you say that I don't acknowledge and respect the power of Reiki? I am not yet a Reiki Master, but I hope to integrate this therapy into my present practice when I and my mentor feel that I am at the proper knowledge level. I also honor the wiccan and pagan history of healing.
Salem MA Witchie Boi

Berlin, MA

#313 Nov 28, 2008
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say that I don't acknowledge and respect the power of Reiki? I am not yet a Reiki Master, but I hope to integrate this therapy into my present practice when I and my mentor feel that I am at the proper knowledge level. I also honor the wiccan and pagan history of healing.
If you understood all that then you would understand that not every ejaculation is from a human or physical stand point, some are from Energy and metaphysical stand points.
George

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#314 Nov 28, 2008
I had a massage once and only once. I didn't know if you were to lay there nude or be covered, so I didn't want appear prissy, and just layed face down on the table nude. When the therapist came in he said hi, and how was I feeling and asked what parts might be bothering me and a few other questions and just proceed to add oil and massage me.

I was shocked a little that it was a male, and I was laying there naked in front of ANOTHER MALE WHILE HE WAS RUBBING MY BODY, but even more shocked that he massaged my ass and in an intimate way it seemed going between my crease several, several times. I was embrrassed when he said to turn over, because for whatever reason I became aroused and very erect by all this happening. I am straight too!

I turned over and just figured I had to, and that hopefully he had seen erections in the office before. It just sprang up harder as I flopped over. I felt it oozing out cum, and I couldn't stop it from dripping, then I thought I was going to orgasm just laying there, and fought against it.

When he got closer to my genital area, I wondered what was going to happen, id I'dorgasm or not just by him being so close and it waving in the air like that, but to my total shock and embrrassment he rubbed oil on my erect penis, and it was probably only about four or five slow strokes on that and around my testicles when I just started squirting up pretty far. I opened my eyes, and saw him step back as it shot off the table like seven good spurts. I was humiliated, but he said noting, and wiped me off.

He finished massaging elsewhere, and I was finished. He said to lay a few minutes and then I could get dressed. I must say it was relaxing, but a weird feeling to have been aroused and ejaculated by a male.
LMT

Chagrin Falls, OH

#315 Nov 29, 2008
Another story about a guy getting a "surprise" hand job from a male hooker. Yawn.
Salem MA Witchie Boi

Berlin, MA

#316 Nov 29, 2008
not to sound rude, but that sounds more like a sex call then a massage call... A MT, is not supposed to touch that area ever. Are you sure you went to a valid place of business for this service.
George wrote:
I had a massage once and only once. I didn't know if you were to lay there nude or be covered, so I didn't want appear prissy, and just layed face down on the table nude. When the therapist came in he said hi, and how was I feeling and asked what parts might be bothering me and a few other questions and just proceed to add oil and massage me.
I was shocked a little that it was a male, and I was laying there naked in front of ANOTHER MALE WHILE HE WAS RUBBING MY BODY, but even more shocked that he massaged my ass and in an intimate way it seemed going between my crease several, several times. I was embrrassed when he said to turn over, because for whatever reason I became aroused and very erect by all this happening. I am straight too!
I turned over and just figured I had to, and that hopefully he had seen erections in the office before. It just sprang up harder as I flopped over. I felt it oozing out cum, and I couldn't stop it from dripping, then I thought I was going to orgasm just laying there, and fought against it.
When he got closer to my genital area, I wondered what was going to happen, id I'dorgasm or not just by him being so close and it waving in the air like that, but to my total shock and embrrassment he rubbed oil on my erect penis, and it was probably only about four or five slow strokes on that and around my testicles when I just started squirting up pretty far. I opened my eyes, and saw him step back as it shot off the table like seven good spurts. I was humiliated, but he said noting, and wiped me off.
He finished massaging elsewhere, and I was finished. He said to lay a few minutes and then I could get dressed. I must say it was relaxing, but a weird feeling to have been aroused and ejaculated by a male.
Gabriel C

Ottawa, Canada

#317 Dec 1, 2008
haha, ur gay.
George wrote:
I had a massage once and only once. I didn't know if you were to lay there nude or be covered, so I didn't want appear prissy, and just layed face down on the table nude. When the therapist came in he said hi, and how was I feeling and asked what parts might be bothering me and a few other questions and just proceed to add oil and massage me.
I was shocked a little that it was a male, and I was laying there naked in front of ANOTHER MALE WHILE HE WAS RUBBING MY BODY, but even more shocked that he massaged my ass and in an intimate way it seemed going between my crease several, several times. I was embrrassed when he said to turn over, because for whatever reason I became aroused and very erect by all this happening. I am straight too!
I turned over and just figured I had to, and that hopefully he had seen erections in the office before. It just sprang up harder as I flopped over. I felt it oozing out cum, and I couldn't stop it from dripping, then I thought I was going to orgasm just laying there, and fought against it.
When he got closer to my genital area, I wondered what was going to happen, id I'dorgasm or not just by him being so close and it waving in the air like that, but to my total shock and embrrassment he rubbed oil on my erect penis, and it was probably only about four or five slow strokes on that and around my testicles when I just started squirting up pretty far. I opened my eyes, and saw him step back as it shot off the table like seven good spurts. I was humiliated, but he said noting, and wiped me off.
He finished massaging elsewhere, and I was finished. He said to lay a few minutes and then I could get dressed. I must say it was relaxing, but a weird feeling to have been aroused and ejaculated by a male.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Male Massage Therapists "Finished Off" a Fe... (Sep '14) 9 hr Dina 172
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) 20 hr Didi 1,150
ladys In Qatar May 22 Arsha 3
get a home service massage with happy ending (Nov '12) May 21 blokes 2
Any milf or older Lady in Doha contact me May 21 nudephotografer 5
Italian guy looking in Qatar lady for fun May 21 Loren 1
Need filipino girl massage - Doha (May '15) May 21 Speakerhj 2
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) May 17 SensualMan777 775
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) May 12 Alice20 152
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Apr '16 Jbraceboy 726
More from around the web