How do you ask for a inner thigh massage without sounding like a perv?

Posted in the Massage Therapy Forum

metoph

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 28, 2009
i pulled my groin and a nurse practitioner said it wasn' too bad and recommended a massage. I've had 6-7 massages in the past with this one lady and shes worked on my low back and legs before but never very much on my inner thigh. the pull starts up high kinda in the joint/tendon area and goes down about halfway down my leg. how do i tell her about this without sounding like a perv?
Magic Hands

Holloman Air Force Base, NM

#2 Nov 29, 2009
Therapeutic Massage is just that visit http://www.magichandsmassage-alamogordo.com
WVbuster

Bridgeport, WV

#3 Nov 28, 2011
metoph wrote:
i pulled my groin and a nurse practitioner said it wasn' too bad and recommended a massage. I've had 6-7 massages in the past with this one lady and shes worked on my low back and legs before but never very much on my inner thigh. the pull starts up high kinda in the joint/tendon area and goes down about halfway down my leg. how do i tell her about this without sounding like a perv?
(Old post, but just ran across it looking for one of my old posts.)
Simple really, Get an order from the nurse practitioner for the type of massage recommended. Maybe even a referral.
Jaycie

Montrose, CO

#4 Aug 3, 2013
Just be polite about it. This girl gives massages all the time, I'm sure you're not the first who's wanted a massage there.
Be like "let's try something new, how about you rub me right under my balls?"

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 3, 2013
LOL - now that is polite! Wow, these are old posts, how did you find it? Its a good question if its intended for the right reason.

Seriously, many, maybe most MT's are trained in groin massage, esp for work strain and sports injuries. A Dr. referral/order will validate your request so it should not be a big deal for either of you. Its not an uncommon soft tissue injury.

Therapists will keep your privates covered, but truthfully, some may not, so request the draping if that is a concern for you. You may be asked to use your hand to shift your junk over if close proximty is a concern for you or for the therapist. Otherwise, please respect their boundaries and there should not be a problem.
Jaycie wrote:
Just be polite about it. This girl gives massages all the time, I'm sure you're not the first who's wanted a massage there. Be like "let's try something new, how about you rub me right under my balls?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender women seek herbal alternatives to h... 5 hr TerryE 4
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 11 hr EmilyLMT 575
Seeking Massage Therapist Study Buddy 14 hr brun71 9
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) 17 hr traveling69 1,043
young sexy student doing sexy massage in doha 0... (Sep '12) 19 hr hunter 8
Pass Your MBLEx Certification Exam On The First... Wed Debra 1
Japan Massage in Budapest (Feb '12) Wed Jbraceboy 17
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Dec 11 Texas Guy 708
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Dec 7 RighteousRobert 2,198
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Nov 21 WTSleuth 84