tedS

Grants Pass, OR

#28 Oct 27, 2012
Until you have tried to live with PDE and the blinding pain associated, then find yourself looked down on as a nutcase by EVERY "doctor" or "therapist" there is, then you cannot possibly understand.

So I find myself with two options, live with it on a daily basis or find a very high bridge and get it over with.

I am currently seriously considering the latter.
ricks

Banning, CA

#29 Dec 12, 2012
I've had 3 strokes and haven't had sex for 3 long years caused by erectile dysfunction. Im desperate to make love to a woman and just to hold and hug afterwards. I miss that and would love to have that feeling again to feel like a man once more. Would this procedure be helpful for me?
ricks

Banning, CA

#30 Dec 12, 2012
Ricardo Rodriguez ]I've had 3 strokes and haven't had sex for 3 long years caused by erectile dysfunction. Im desperate to make love to a woman and just to hold and hug afterwards. I miss that and would love to have that feeling again to feel like a man once more. Would this procedure be helpful for me?
Daffyd

Fort Myers, FL

#32 Dec 28, 2012
I don't know how current this thread is but I can tell you that in duscussing ED options with my urologist, specialized massage was mentioned. It was not of interest to me and so i did not get a breakdown of what "specialized" meant. I opted instead for hormone and injection therapy, but you can't simply "wave the bullshit flag" just because you have two years of A&P.... I think my doctor has more so I would still listen to his suggestions over anyone els's opinions
jill good

Everett, WA

#33 Nov 17, 2013
It is interesting that I ran across this ad I am very interested in trying to help a male friend who is 70 years old who has ED he is the nicest person ever and very much alive but has ED I am not into him and we have never been together but we have talked openly about it and I had a frozen shoulder and the doctors told me it was dead or surgery to fix it I had no feeling so I started to see a message therapist to see if that would help I went three times a week for a month and I now have full use of my arm so that got me thinking today after my appointment if I massage him three times a week would that give him back the flow he needs to use his penis again. So sir who posted this ad I don't know you and would never care to meet you but can you honestly tell me that message worked for you because if so I would like to offer this to my friend. Jill please no other person respond I am not asking you your closed minded opinion.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#34 Nov 26, 2013
Jill

It did make a difference for me, for as long as I attended twice weekly sessions. The weeks that I missed I could tell that the effects seemed to wear off. I was able to locate a therapist who was trained in groin massage and was comfortable doing it and she said her skills easily transfered to the perineal area. She said she combined that with something she called lingham (sp.?) techniques, which meant that she made direct hand pressing contact with me but not in a sexual way. If you are ever interested in the particulars, she gave me a lengthy white paper on the procedures that was apparently done by medical staff and I would be willing to send. Let me know. Good luck.
jill good wrote:
It is interesting that I ran across this ad I am very interested in trying to help a male friend who is 70 years old who has ED he is the nicest person ever and very much alive but has ED I am not into him and we have never been together but we have talked openly about it and I had a frozen shoulder and the doctors told me it was dead or surgery to fix it I had no feeling so I started to see a message therapist to see if that would help I went three times a week for a month and I now have full use of my arm so that got me thinking today after my appointment if I massage him three times a week would that give him back the flow he needs to use his penis again. So sir who posted this ad I don't know you and would never care to meet you but can you honestly tell me that message worked for you because if so I would like to offer this to my friend. Jill please no other person respond I am not asking you your closed minded opinion.
Southern Redneck

Chapel Hill, NC

#37 May 19, 2014
LMT you should curb your comments to the subject, let facts be your argument, insulting southern people or rednecks takes a lot away from any creditability you may have had.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#38 May 20, 2014
In the morning, I am going on my first visit to a therapist that will perform this massage for me. After many conversations with this young woman and figuring out that both of us were legitimate, we finally agreed on a treatment. I am so tired of taking drugs that make me miserable or going to therapists that supposedly know what they doing only to recieve a finger in the butt and a hand job.
I really hope this works out and some real progress can be made to improve my quality of life. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#39 May 20, 2014
Just curious to find out if your experience was positve and helpful, thanks.
starliner63 wrote:
In the morning, I am going on my first visit to a therapist that will perform this massage for me. After many conversations with this young woman and figuring out that both of us were legitimate, we finally agreed on a treatment. I am so tired of taking drugs that make me miserable or going to therapists that supposedly know what they doing only to recieve a finger in the butt and a hand job.
I really hope this works out and some real progress can be made to improve my quality of life. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Location hidden

#40 May 20, 2014
I will let you know Lauren. We have communicated before under my old name (Old perv). I appreciate you open dialogue and open mind. I'm a little nervous but hopeful. My appointment is at 10:00 tomorrow morning.
WTSleuth

Midland, TX

#41 May 20, 2014
Southern Redneck wrote:
LMT you should curb your comments to the subject, let facts be your argument, insulting southern people or rednecks takes a lot away from any creditability you may have had.
She just sounds like typical bigot.
Jet Mech Bill

Saint Paul, MN

#42 May 21, 2014
I subscribe to a place run by PTs called,Pelvic Health and Rehabilitation Center. They are out of California and have a lot of good info on C.P.P.S. or Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome. I have it. Its hurts when I sit too long,Urinate,or Ejaculate. Has for years.Look them up on the net.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#43 May 21, 2014
Starliner63, I'm an LMT in central Florida, and I do know that this is a legitimate treatment. I also have ED, and, as in your case, my urologist mentioned it. I didn't pursue it because drugs help me somewhat. Trouble is finding someone who practices. I graduated and started practicing in 2001 and have never seen a continuing education course offered in that specialty. I would be interested as well to hear how your session is conducted, and whether you can appreciate any benefit from it.
starliner63 wrote:
I will let you know Lauren. We have communicated before under my old name (Old perv). I appreciate you open dialogue and open mind. I'm a little nervous but hopeful. My appointment is at 10:00 tomorrow morning.

Location hidden

#44 May 21, 2014
I went for my first session this morning at the therapists home office. It was very professional, well lit and completely legit. I undressed and got on the table, starting on my back. She then started on my abdomen, and worked down to my thighs and perineum. After a few minutes, she had me turn over and massaged my thighs and soon began the internal massage. She had no difficulty finding my prostate and proceeded to give me a gentle massage, increasing pressure occasionally. The feeling was quite intense at times, but not uncomfortable. The internal massage lasted about 20 minutes.
One of the most important things I noticed is that she made sure I was relaxed. She had no issues with my erection coming and going or the fluid that seemed endless coming out of me. She also explained what she was doing as she performed the massage.
She seemed pleased with the results, saying she could feel the difference from when she started untill she finished.
So far I can still feel the difference. I can pee like a teenager and I don't have the pressure in the area of my prostate that I usually feel.
I hope I was not too graphic. If any details are wanted, send me a PM.
I made another appointment for next week.

Location hidden

#45 May 28, 2014
I went for my second massage today. My therapist was extremely pleased with the results from last week. Another twenty minute massage and I was back to work. So far, I am impressed.
Starliner63

Collierville, TN

#46 Jun 11, 2014
I went for my third visit today and was quite pleased along with my therapist. Can I tell a difference? Yes. My thearpist has also noticed a difference. My erections are greatly improved along with my performance. According to my therapist, my prostate feels smaller and is also smoother that when we started. There must be something to this holistic stuff.
starliner63 wrote:
I went for my second massage today. My therapist was extremely pleased with the results from last week. Another twenty minute massage and I was back to work. So far, I am impressed.
WTSleuth

Midland, TX

#47 Jun 11, 2014
Starliner63 wrote:
I went for my third visit today and was quite pleased along with my therapist. Can I tell a difference? Yes. My thearpist has also noticed a difference. My erections are greatly improved along with my performance. According to my therapist, my prostate feels smaller and is also smoother that when we started. There must be something to this holistic stuff.
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're having the same results that I had. I just have the PM performed once per month now, and it makes a world of difference.

Location hidden

#48 Jun 18, 2014
Thanks for the testimonial. There are several approaches, your experience is quite interesting but not all therapists will do the internal, instead opting for the external. I guess its all what the therapist is comfortable with and is trained to do. Some actually are not trained in this area and learn from others who have done it or else have read the white papers about it online.
Starliner63 wrote:
<quoted text>

“True American”

Since: Apr 07

USA

#49 Jun 29, 2014
I am scheduled to see a PT next week about my CPPS, only the doctor called it CP/CPPS? Can anyone with experience tell me what to expect?

Location hidden

#50 Jun 30, 2014
Well, depending upon the therapist of course, for CP, an internal exam is customary, meaning a digital rectal exam. PP may require external examination of the pelvic girdle and manual manipulation of associated muscles, and esp. the levator ani, which often contributes to the pain. If the therapist thinks a treatment plan is warranted, he/she will discuss the details with you and report it to your physician.

The treatment plan may include TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) therapy and/or ultrasound therapy, in addition to 'intensive manual therapy' treatments both internal and external pain, rigidity and/or inflammation. This will probably not include contact with the penis, but may include work around the testicular (perineum) sac and rectum.

One word of recommendation, if you are also having pain with ejaculation or during sex leading up to orgasm, and/or sharp shooting pain in your rectal area that makes you stand on your toes, then also mention that to your therapist during your discussion of your chief physical complaints.

You can look up treatments and approaches on the web, one place to start me be: http://www.beyondbasicsphysicaltherapy.com/pe...

Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 3 hr EmilyLMT 667
Why do I like to be spanked, beaten and humilia... 6 hr gordie888 2
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) 14 hr Massageguy 1,062
Have any women had an orgasm during a massage (Dec '10) Sat Charlie 243
Need filipino girl massage - Doha May 1 John_wan989 1
News Elizabethton Massage & Body Work now open to se... (Dec '10) Apr 30 laub1989 38
home massage in doha (Mar '14) Apr 30 ahmed 48
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Apr 28 WTSleuth 726
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Apr 20 tom 97
More from around the web