accidental touching of gentials?
LMT

Chagrin Falls, OH

#22 Oct 20, 2009
Masterbaker wrote:
To Jeff and Suzy.... I don't want to start a flame war, but come on, you guys and gals are adults, no? You can actually ask to be covered if you are not confortable being naked, and you can ask not to be touched "there" if it does not feel good to you.
I once received a massage from a male massotherapist. He did not offer to cover me up and I did not mind, I rather enjoy being nude during a massage. But during the massage he started oiling my butt crack and started rubbing my most private of holes! I tensed up my butt muscles and politely ask that he *not* stick his fingers there. From that point the massage stayed completely profesionnal.
I'm pretty sure that I would have wound up with some fingers up my butt and a masturbation if I had said nothing....
Your body is your temple! Don't be a victim out of politeness... If something does not feel good, whatever it is, speak up. If the masseuse/therapist does not listen, you can always get up and leave. Speak up!
Come on, now!!! A masseur/proctologist? What could POSSIBLY be legit about a butt-hole massage? And how do you go from this violation to "completely professional?" The masturbator is and always will be "unprofessional." Imagine where this jerk's fingers were an hour before he massaged your face and scalp!!!

Since: May 08

Miami, FL

#23 Oct 23, 2009
I hope he clips his nails!!

Since: Oct 07

Bolingbrook, IL

#24 Oct 23, 2009
I think that there are a lot of people on here making up fantasy stories about what they wished happened. All this talk about being embarrassed is a bunch of horse crap.

When I am SOOO embarrassed I don't go writing about it publicly @@
Jeff

Avenel, NJ

#25 Oct 25, 2009
(TO MASTERBAKER):

Thank you, and maybe being too polite to say anything was a part of it, but I actually felt that his forearm was rubbing me there accidently while he was reaching over mybody to massage the other side. I wasn't totallysure that I would orgasm, and thought I could hold it off, but it got to be too stimulating with the rubbing and just plain being naked like that. Honestly the hairs on his forearm were what was mostlytouching and rubbing me, and sometimes the forearm itself was rubbing,or he was just leaning his forearm a little on my erect penis.I thought it was accidental and didn't want to say anything to drawattention, because then talking about it might have aroused me even more and made me more self-concious I thought, but now I agree with you. I should have spoken up and avoided it completely.
Rubbish

Adelaide, Australia

#26 Nov 1, 2009
You are all a bunch of sick puppies
Masterbaker

Hamilton, Canada

#27 Nov 2, 2009
Rubbish wrote:
You are all a bunch of sick puppies
Maybe we are sick puppies, "Rubbish".... But it seems you are too. You seem to have quite an interest for all topics concerning massages, erections, genitals and what-have-you.
LMT wrote:
Come on, now!!! A masseur/proctologist? What could POSSIBLY be legit about a butt-hole massage? And how do you go from this violation to "completely professional?" The masturbator is and always will be "unprofessional." Imagine where this jerk's fingers were an hour before he massaged your face and scalp!!!
Agreed, it was not professional at all.... Bad choice of words, english is not my native tongue. The rest of the massage was "professional" in the sense that he did not try any other funky stuff after being asked to keep it clean. I did not ask for his business card after the session!

Jeff, trust your own instincts. If what's happening feels good, with no bad feelings or hesitations, well.... maybe you should just let go and enjoy the ride. But if it feels bad, if you are ashamed, if you feel something is being done to you without your consent, act up and make it stop. naked or not, aroused or not, you always have a choice.

And if you want to avoid "risky" potential situations, go to a massage parlor (that has a "clean" reputation!). Also, when booking with the MT, feel free to ask - Do you leave the room for me to undress?- Will I be covered with a sheet?

It will take a couple of seconds over the phone and you can usually judge by the answers and/or the tone of the person. If the person says "yes" to those questions, you're pretty safe. However if he/she says "it's up to you", or "you can be nude".... proceed at your own risk. My regular MT massages me nude, but she never, ever touches my private parts. That's what makes the experience great - I know I can drop my defenses, let go and just enjoy the whole experience, without worrying about the massage taking a wrong or inappropriate turn. Trust is key!

But don't let one bad/weird experience ruin your opinion of massages. Receiving massages can (and should) be a pleasant experience from A to Z, with no shame or bad feelings afterwards. Trust your guts, find a good MT - one that'll be good to you. Good luck.
Masterbaker

Hamilton, Canada

#28 Nov 2, 2009
FreeThought wrote:
I think that there are a lot of people on here making up fantasy stories about what they wished happened. All this talk about being embarrassed is a bunch of horse crap.
When I am SOOO embarrassed I don't go writing about it publicly @@
Publicly? If people had to use their real identity to write here, The amount of sensitive topics would be way lower. This site is a pretty anonymous place, that's what makes it so great for sensitive topics - you can actually talk about the most embarrassing of stuff, compare notes with others, and get other people's input, all while staying anonymous.

While I agree that a LOT of the stuff here is pure fantasy, I don't think all of it is. Now, what is real and what is wet dreaming? Your guess is as good as mine... but please try not to judge too hastily.

Since: Oct 07

Bolingbrook, IL

#29 Nov 3, 2009
Masterbaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Publicly? If people had to use their real identity to write here, The amount of sensitive topics would be way lower. This site is a pretty anonymous place, that's what makes it so great for sensitive topics - you can actually talk about the most embarrassing of stuff, compare notes with others, and get other people's input, all while staying anonymous.
While I agree that a LOT of the stuff here is pure fantasy, I don't think all of it is. Now, what is real and what is wet dreaming? Your guess is as good as mine... but please try not to judge too hastily.
I think most of it is pure fantasy. Some people really get a thrill out of writing their sexually explicit dreams for others to read. That's fine and all, but to try and pass it off as "this really happened to me" is really hard to believe.

I do not believe that the vast majority of people who go to school to learn professional massage are going to just become prostitutes.

What I am judging is how likely I am to get one of these sick F&^%s on my table while I am making a living helping people with professional, therapeutic massage therapy.

I'm GLAD there are people willing to jack you people off - then you have no reason to bother a real MT.
Paul

Jersey City, NJ

#30 Nov 13, 2009
I had the same kind of accidental touching of my testicals during a mmassage by an LMT at a massage center I normally go to. My normal thereapist was out and I had just run a marathon and I like to get a massage 2 days after so I took an appointment with another lady.

I know some LMT are very concerned about getting anywhere close to the groin so they drape you in such away they miss most of the upper hamstring which is generally very tight in runners, especially after 26.2 miles. So I asked that she be be sure to get that area too. She fully draped me, but at the time she worked on the upper leg, it was a very loose drapping technique and she bumped me several times during the massage.

I also wondered if she was being inappropreate, but she did nothing else that was overt. Somehow, as she massaged the glutes, rocking me back and forth, my whole body became very aroused, almost like every cell was going to have an orgasm. I asked what she was doing and she said it was a thai technique. The massage ended. Nothing inappropriate. It was very exciting, but not why I came in for a massage. I never saw her again, and continue with my normal therapist.

I asked once on this forum and was told that accidental brushing is not normal, but can happen and was probably accidental I find it odd you are getting differnt advice. Like you I chose to go to another therapist.
LMT

Chagrin Falls, OH

#31 Nov 15, 2009
Paul wrote:
I had the same kind of accidental touching of my testicals during a mmassage by an LMT at a massage center I normally go to. My normal thereapist was out and I had just run a marathon and I like to get a massage 2 days after so I took an appointment with another lady.
I know some LMT are very concerned about getting anywhere close to the groin so they drape you in such away they miss most of the upper hamstring which is generally very tight in runners, especially after 26.2 miles. So I asked that she be be sure to get that area too. She fully draped me, but at the time she worked on the upper leg, it was a very loose drapping technique and she bumped me several times during the massage.
I also wondered if she was being inappropreate, but she did nothing else that was overt. Somehow, as she massaged the glutes, rocking me back and forth, my whole body became very aroused, almost like every cell was going to have an orgasm. I asked what she was doing and she said it was a thai technique. The massage ended. Nothing inappropriate. It was very exciting, but not why I came in for a massage. I never saw her again, and continue with my normal therapist.
I asked once on this forum and was told that accidental brushing is not normal, but can happen and was probably accidental I find it odd you are getting differnt advice. Like you I chose to go to another therapist.
I couldn't say for sure, having only read your side of the encounter, but it sounds like the therapist was just careless with her draping and technique. I also perform sports massage for runners and tennis players, and as you have posted, in order to reach the origin of the adductors I have to go all the way to the ischium (pelvic bone). A barber's towel can be rolled, then slid up the thigh in between the testicles and the thigh and tucked under the buttocks on the far side. The client can help you by keeping gentle tension on the towel to his comfort level. That keeps the testicles out of the way and gives the therapist an "end point" measurement for his/her stroke.
Eyes Rolling

Apopka, FL

#32 Nov 19, 2009
Your profession is never going to be taken seriously on an unmoderated forum. This thing reads like an erotic fiction group. "Jeff" is just getting a laugh out of you idiots!
heather

United States

#34 Nov 24, 2009
when i do massages I don't go on the upper hamstring, but once I am done with the leg and it is completely draped I will work part of the Gluts and upper hamstrings through the sheet. And I always ask if it is OK
Sam

AOL

#35 Nov 25, 2009
heather wrote:
when i do massages I don't go on the upper hamstring, but once I am done with the leg and it is completely draped I will work part of the Gluts and upper hamstrings through the sheet. And I always ask if it is OK
whats the answer usually
Jill

UK

#36 Feb 26, 2010
Accidentally" touches do happen I am a massage therapist in the UK and I give my clients the option of taking there underwear off or leaving it on and most male clients take every thing off and some females do.
and when I am massaging there inside leg I go under the towel and very often just touch part of the genitals accidentally.Some clients like being massaged without a towel that way you can see were to stop and it never happens to them
SoAmzed

Oklahoma City, OK

#37 Jan 30, 2011
heather wrote:
when i do massages I don't go on the upper hamstring, but once I am done with the leg and it is completely draped I will work part of the Gluts and upper hamstrings through the sheet. And I always ask if it is OK
Heather,

I know that this is an old post. But I will be back in town in Akron. Woukd like an appointment.

Thanks
Hotdude

Alpharetta, GA

#38 Jan 31, 2011
heather wrote:
when i do massages I don't go on the upper hamstring, but once I am done with the leg and it is completely draped I will work part of the Gluts and upper hamstrings through the sheet. And I always ask if it is OK
Ugh... this is why many massages SUCK. The therapist works over the sheet because they are so damn afraid of the human body. Guys have testicals and a penis, you don't need to be so afraid of it Heather!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#39 Jan 31, 2011
Hotdude wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh... this is why many massages SUCK. The therapist works over the sheet because they are so damn afraid of the human body. Guys have testicals and a penis, you don't need to be so afraid of it Heather!
Seriously, get over yourself dude. It is not fear of the human body, we work all day on the human body without breaking into a cold sweat. It is immature guys like you that force us to have established rules so that we can be differentiated from prostitution. I usually let whatever you say go by without comment, but telling me MY job and that I "suck" really is rude.

I know my job, I know the human body, I have no hangups regarding the human body, I love what I do. I, however, will not massage your penis and testicles no matter how much you try and tell me it is okay. Neither are a muscle, and muscles are all I work on.

Please stop degrading a honorable profession with your sexual preditorial ways.
Hotdude

Palo Alto, CA

#40 Feb 14, 2011
bellfly, you keep doing your sh*tty little massages where you feel you are doing an honorable job, and I will continue to give and get massages where I and my therapists are not afraid of touching the whole body and giving/getting a complete massage.
Gary

San Diego, CA

#41 Feb 14, 2011
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Suzy, please don't let this experience deter you. Massage Therapists who subscribe to the AMTA Code of Ethics can be found on the AMTA web site at www.amtamassage.com
I and other ethical therapists have been fighting the good fight on this forum with horndogs and pervs who think that draping is "unnecessary" and that every massage should have a happy ending. Licensed therapists like myself are very similar to Physical Therapists in what we do. We just use different techniques. We don't appreciate being derided because of the fact we are one of only a few medical specialist fields where we actually touch the patient. Please, try another massage from a professional.
Don't compare yourself to a Pysical Therapist since they have a BS and a Masters degree.
Paul

Birmingham, AL

#42 Feb 15, 2011
bellfly wrote:
<quoted text>...
I know my job, I know the human body, I have no hangups regarding the human body, I love what I do. I, however, will not massage your penis and testicles no matter how much you try and tell me it is okay. Neither are a muscle, and muscles are all I work on.....
So you never massage a client's scalp, then? A shame, as that's quite an enjoyable part of most massages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) 15 hr Wondergurl 800
News Request rubs Ravenna Twp. the wrong way Plan fo... (Sep '07) 16 hr Sal The Barber 56
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Sun RonBurgIndy 188
Do MT get aroused during massage? (Jan '12) Sun Wife 56
W4W "massage" Mar 25 Katie 2
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Mar 25 Chebert 2,334
News Houston Bucket List 2017: Rowdies, Birdies and ... Mar 24 Mariachis Phartss 1
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Mar 18 Dgar123 1,680
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Mar 15 Timfa 848
More from around the web