BN&S Massage and Facial... Touching m...

BN&S Massage and Facial... Touching my breasts - did it cross a line?

Posted in the Massage Therapy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Emma

Calne, UK

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to get some other people's opinion on this. I live in the UK and visited a very reputable Spa yesterday that is attached to a prestigious Country House style Hotel. I am a female in my mid 20's, curvy figure (ie I'm not fat but I am a UK size 12/14 with large boobs... DD/E Cup) and the therapist was a female in her late 20's early 30's.

I opted for a massage and a facial for my treatments, and when I entered the treatment room the female therapist said that if it was ok with me she would be my Back, Neck & Shoulder massaged first so I was nice and relaxed for my facial. This was absolutely fine with me, and she then asked what I was wearing underneath my gown.

I replied that I had on a swimming costume, and proceed to remove my gown so I was only wearing my swimming costume. At this point, she complimented me on how lovely my swimming costume was and how flattering it was on me. By the way, I didn't find this at all unusual, most women love my swimming costume as it is very flattering for women with curvier hourglass figures like mine and to be honest I would have probably said something similar if I'd seen someone wearing one!

She then asked if I would prefer to either pull my costume down, or to undress completely - but if I was leaving the costume on if I could pull it half way down my buttocks (her words!) so that she could have full access to my lower back without risking getting owl on my costume. I replied that in that case it would probably be easier to just take it off completely. She then lifted the sheet above her head so she couldn't see me, and asked for me to undress and lie face down on the bed.

This has never happened before, therapists have always left the room while I undressed but as she had the sheet lifted right up I didn't feel uncomfortable at all and so undressed and led on the bed as requested.

Nothing particularly unusual about my massage and she then asked for me to turn over for my facial, again holding the sheet up above her head. When she covered me back up the sheet was barely covering my nipples and so I had a lot of cleavage as such on display - I've always been more covered previously but I was very relaxed and didn't feel at all uncomfortable so I didn't say anything.

She then started the facial, which again was pretty much as I would expect a facial to be until she started to massage my head (the brochure didn't say it included a head massage!) and neck. Obviously I wasn't complaining, it felt really good but it did start to arouse me as I find my neck very sensitive.

She then worked her way down to my chest, and started to massage around my collarbone before working down further on to my breasts. It was all very soothing, but she was basically just massaging my breasts - one hand on each breast! She mainly concentrated on the top portion of my breasts up to the nipple,(which given that they are quite large is definitely just my breast and not my chest as well!) and down the side of each breast but occasionally her fingers would brush over the nipples which by now were obviously hard!

During this, my eyes were covered with the cotton wool pads they use in a facial but I could certainly feel everything! I'm pretty sure during this the sheet slipped so my nipples would have been exposed, but I can't be 100% certain - however she did adjust the sheet by pulling it back up before she uncovered my eyes.

I think it was pretty obviously I was enjoying it (increased heart rate, breathing etc) and I think that's why she continued as she did as opposed to stopping higher up. I was incredibly aroused by this, and although I do find women attractive I am happily married to a man so I do consider myself straight, and I have to admit I was dripping afterwards!

The "breast massage" part lasted for about 10-15 minutes where she just massaged my breasts as described above.

Did this cross a line or is this simply just a chest massage and I got over excited lol?!
boobman

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Mar 13, 2012
I sure would like to see a pic of those bad boys! You think hubby would mind?
Emma

Calne, UK

#3 Mar 13, 2012
boobman wrote:
I sure would like to see a pic of those bad boys! You think hubby would mind?
Lol sorry Boobman I'm afraid he most certainly would.

Although when I told him what happened, and that in the moment I would have loved nothing more than for her to take it further he was finewith it... Just glad I told him!

As I said before though, I still don't know if this is normal and I just got very aroused, or whether she really did push the boundaries with me...
boobman

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Mar 14, 2012
Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Lol sorry Boobman I'm afraid he most certainly would.

Although when I told him what happened, and that in the moment I would have loved nothing more than for her to take it further he was finewith it... Just glad I told him!

As I said before though, I still don't know if this is normal and I just got very aroused, or whether she really did push the boundaries with me...
I'm sure you will figure it out , maybe next time if you go you will be able to define the situation more clearly. He probably was ok with it, since it was between you and another woman.
Emma

Watford, UK

#5 Mar 14, 2012
Sadly it's a little too far away to go on a regular basis, but I might make a special trip if you can specify your Therapist but I'm not sure if you can.

I think the bi-curious side of me is hoping she liked it as much as I did and that's way she massaged my breasts for 15 minutes... But the rational side of me thinks I probably just got over excited and should just think of it as a particularly pleasant massage & facial!
boobman

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Mar 14, 2012
Emma wrote:
Sadly it's a little too far away to go on a regular basis, but I might make a special trip if you can specify your Therapist but I'm not sure if you can.

I think the bi-curious side of me is hoping she liked it as much as I did and that's way she massaged my breasts for 15 minutes... But the rational side of me thinks I probably just got over excited and should just think of it as a particularly pleasant massage & facial!
I would imagine she very much did enjoy it, and probably sensed that you were enjoying it also! Are you willing to allow her to explore other areas next time? Do you feel she massages your breast, better than any man? How big are they again?
Emma

Calne, UK

#7 Mar 14, 2012
I very much doubt anything further would happen - it's a posh health spa in a very expensive hotel! Hence my complete surprise!

I'd be interested to here from any females who have ever experienced anything similar. I've had lots of facials and have never had a chest massage as part of it!!! Also from any female Massage Therapists and what their take on this is... Obviously I'm in the UK so I'm aware different legislation may apply re what can and can't be touched but I don't actually know what the specifics are in the UK.
Emma

Calne, UK

#8 Mar 16, 2012
Does anyone have any opinion on this???
boobman

Dallas, TX

#9 Mar 16, 2012
Emma wrote:
I was going to keep our communication going , but you claimed you would prefer a female , give it some time, I'm sure their are females that share same curiosity as you.
LMT

Twinsburg, OH

#10 Mar 16, 2012
Emma wrote:
Are you actually asking for "approval" from strangers on an Internet forum before you cheat on your husband? Seriously?
Gee

Collegeville, PA

#11 Mar 16, 2012
Did you want anything to happen? If not, then they crossed the line. If you wanted something to happen then they did not cross the line.
Gee

Collegeville, PA

#12 Mar 16, 2012
I went to this one Asian massage place. As I was going to the room #2, I noticed this young attractive lady going to room #1. As I undressed and put on a towel, I went to the sauna. After the sauna, I went into room #1 on purpose making it think it was my room(made it look by an accident). She was getting undressed and I saw her semi-naked. My cock was hard as you could see through the towel. I said sorry, I though it was my room. She said now that you saw me, can I see you. I opened my towel and showed her my erected cock. She was like WOW!! I said how about if meet up afterwards. We did. I then F@#ked her pussy hard!
Gee

Collegeville, PA

#13 Mar 16, 2012
I went to this Asian nail place for a massage. When I got there they did not have my appointment for some reason. They said all the MT were taken. They mentioned they had this one nail lady who never did a massage before. I said that's fine. She walked me back to the room and I undressed in front of her. I said I normally get massaged in the nude. She was ok with it. While on my back, she massaged me and I started to moan and move a bit. She said that feel good. She said would you like some oil.
I said sure. She poured it all over my cock then I came. After a hot towel, I was already to go.

Emma

Calne, UK

#14 Mar 16, 2012
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>Are you actually asking for "approval" from strangers on an Internet forum before you cheat on your husband? Seriously?
Well as my husband knows, which it states quite clearly I doubt it's cheating. And at what point do I mention cheating or taking it any further? So no I'm not asking for approval, I'm asking if anyone thinks this is unusual or not.

Like I said, I was asking if anyone thinks this is unusual or not. If you'd bothered to read my post you'd have seen that I said I didn't know if it was normal or not. I've had plenty of massages & facials but have never experienced a "chest massage" as such as part of them. What I'm trying to establish is whether this crossed a line or not.

Whilst at the time I was aroused by it I don't know how comfortable I am returning when I certainly didn't ask for this kind of treatment. You certainly wouldn't expect it at a hotel where you pay 200 for a room and a 60 minute facial costs you 75!!! It's most certainly not a sleazy place, it's one of the nicest spas I've ever been too and I've been several times and gave never experienced anything like this before!!!
Emma

Calne, UK

#15 Mar 16, 2012
Gee wrote:
Did you want anything to happen? If not, then they crossed the line. If you wanted something to happen then they did not cross the line.
Of course I didn't! I would never have believed this would have happened before it did, I was just staying in a luxury hotel and spa and went to have a treatment like I always do when I stay go somewhere like this. I certainly wasn't looking for something like that to happen!

And as Ive said previously, I still don't know I'd it crossed a line or not.

Would it be classified ad a chest massage? In every other way it was so professional and part of me wants to think I just got aroused because I was so relaxed and was enjoying the massage and facial.

Lol why is this so hard for everyone to understand? I am not, and was not going out there to look for an erotic massage! I just want to know if other people believe this crosses the line or not!
boobman

Houston, TX

#16 Mar 17, 2012
Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I didn't! I would never have believed this would have happened before it did, I was just staying in a luxury hotel and spa and went to have a treatment like I always do when I stay go somewhere like this. I certainly wasn't looking for something like that to happen!

And as Ive said previously, I still don't know I'd it crossed a line or not.

Would it be classified ad a chest massage? In every other way it was so professional and part of me wants to think I just got aroused because I was so relaxed and was enjoying the massage and facial.

Lol why is this so hard for everyone to understand? I am not, and was not going out there to look for an erotic massage! I just want to know if other people believe this crosses the line or not!
Emma, if you spend any time on here , at all , you'll quickly learn that some people like/ especially LMT, will eat your lunch on massage issues , no matter how innocent it may seem, if a nipple, or a testicle pops out, or comes into play , or any other body component comes out , you will be labeled as a person in search of a erotic pleasure, more than a regular human being , with real feelings , and curiosity, and real satisfactions.! Anyway I think you should se how the next visit goes, whether it's there or somewhere else
Having said that, I will say this., I as a male have had one facial performed, and the person performing the facial, also massaged my neck, head, both arms, hands, and chest area, which I thought was odd because I thought it would just be the face area. Possibly if I had boobs such as yourself , they may have been massaged also? Who knows?. Either way I don't think it was across the line, and damn sure wasn't being unfaithful to your husband ( in spite what others may think). Hell if it felt good, request it on your next facial.
Face it your paying good money I assume, get what you pay for , and what makes you happy!:)
LMT

Twinsburg, OH

#17 Mar 18, 2012
1. The esthetician clearly crossed a boundary
2. You sensed this
3. You said nothing
4. You became aroused
5. You let it continue for 10 minutes
6. You're thinking of returning

And you accuse me of being a prude and misinterpreting your posts?
I'm not that stupid and you're not that clever.
Emma

Calne, UK

#18 Mar 18, 2012
1. I don't know who the hell you think you are insulting my intelligence. You have no idea who I am or what I do - I didn't insult you, what gives you the right to start insulting me. If you have a problem with what I post, then don't read it.

2. She's not an esthetician. Trying to prove your claimed intelligence by using big words incorrectly is hardly clever is it? But of course, as you seem incapable of correctly interpreting the information given it's hardly surprising either.

2. Where did I call you a prude? I haven't at any point called you a prude, or even implied as such.

3. There's a whole thread on this forum about women becoming aroused during massages. Most LMT's have no issue what so ever with this and think that's a normal occurrence if it does happen during a massage. Clearly you are in the minority by thinking it's wrong for me to have become aroused.

4. In no way what so ever did I go looking for this, it was the furthest thing from my mind when I went to a luxury 5* Hotel & Spa WITH MY HUSBAND. I think I was so in shock that by the time I realised what was happening I was pretty much frozen to the spot.

5. How is it cheating if my husband knows? He's fully ok with it, and even said if I wanted an erotic massage (and I stress HE SUGGESTED THIS) he personally wouldn't have an issue with it so long as it with a woman and not a man. Not that it's any of your business, but I don't want one and will not be having one. However, can you explain to me how something is cheating if your spouse knows about it and is 100% ok with it? But of course, I've said all this before. You just seem incapable of taking off your blinkers and seeing past the conclusion you have incorrectly jumped to.

On another point, I have since spoken to an (openminded!) LMT in the UK that I know and have found out that not only is it not a legal requirement for draping here (so if the sheet slipped no law was broken unless it was against my wishes) and as far as she was concerned massaging the top of my breasts doesn't break any law.

She also pointed out that as I had just had a back, neck and shoulder massage then it was likely she was simply massaging my pectoral muscles. This is also likely as at the start of the treatment we had discussed how tight my shoulders are and that I carry a lot of tension in my shoulders. As a result, it is possible that she was simply continuing the work she had done at the start of the treatment.

She also said it is likely she knew I was aroused from the reaction of my body, and that her guess would be that she didn't mind and could see I was enjoying it so she carried on.

So, if no law was broken, I was willing (albeit completely shocked!), she was willing and my husband is perfectly ok with it - could you please explain exactly what the problem is? Because from where I'm standing, there isn't one!

Ironically, the only person who has given me a considered and thoughtful reply is "Boobman"!

Boobman, thank you for your response. It's interesting to hear you have had a facial that included a massage as well. I have had facials that included a head massage before, but never a neck and "chest" massage as part of it. I guess different therapists and different spas have different interpretations of what is included in different treatments! I get manicures on a regular basis too, some places include a hand and arm massage as part of it, some places don't. I guess it just depends doesn't it?
LMT

Twinsburg, OH

#19 Mar 18, 2012
Esthetician Definition:
A person who specializes in the beautification of the skin. Estheticians are not medical doctors; they perform cosmetic skin treatments such as facials, light chemical peels, body treatments, waxing.

Estheticians can offer skin care products and deep pore cleansing that may help clear mild cases of acne. Estheticians who work under a physician's supervision may treat more severe grades of acne.
Emma

Calne, UK

#20 Mar 18, 2012
Esthetician - A person concerned with the cosmetic treatment of the skin.

NOT someone who also gives massages, manicures etc. And as I've already told you she gave me a massage as well...

She's a beauty therapist, not an Esthetician.

And of course you don't provide answers to any of the other questions because you don't have any because you know your wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drapes and nudity in professional massage 2 hr Jbraceboy 9
News 21 Reasons Hotel Sex Is Better 17 hr Local 4
Any Male Massage Therapists "Finished Off" a Fe... (Sep '14) 18 hr Erica 22
Butt Massage (Nov '07) Tue EmilyLMT 549
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Tue marvin 2,207
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Tue curious 682
home massage in doha (Mar '14) Tue SALMAN 52
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) May 23 Pauly 100
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) May 22 mark 1,065
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Apr 28 WTSleuth 726