Anyone ever heard of this type of mas...
Cheaper and Safer

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#44 Dec 10, 2007
Q: Where can I get this type of massage?
A: In the privacy of your own bathroom. It's a lot cheaper and safer, too!
Realist

West Palm Beach, FL

#45 Feb 16, 2008
All you blue nose "therapists" overlook that sexual release can be therapeutic. Just because your rules do not allow you to charge for such a service does not discount the therapeutic value of it.

Thanks to stuck-up politicians and corrupt doctors in the 1800s masturbation was considered evil and worse. Nowadays mainstream doctors provide advice on web sites that tells us that masturbation is healthy and normal.

What will your position on this topic be in 10 or 20 years? Change with the wind or follow the truth?
Ohio LMT

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#46 Feb 22, 2008
Realist wrote:
All you blue nose "therapists" overlook that sexual release can be therapeutic. Just because your rules do not allow you to charge for such a service does not discount the therapeutic value of it.
Thanks to stuck-up politicians and corrupt doctors in the 1800s masturbation was considered evil and worse. Nowadays mainstream doctors provide advice on web sites that tells us that masturbation is healthy and normal.
What will your position on this topic be in 10 or 20 years? Change with the wind or follow the truth?
Doctors may give advice on how you can masturbate, but it would be as wrong to ask a doctor to masturbate you as it is wrong to expect a massage therapist to masturbate you. Yes, there are prostitutes who call themselves massage therapists who will do this "service" for a fee, but don't expect a medical professional to have any sympathy to your request.
Jeff

Philadelphia, PA

#47 Feb 22, 2008
Had this massage done yesterday (last night) after talking to a therapist about it. It was weird to have another guy doing this to me, but it felt amazingly good. When I finally ejaculated, I squirted really hard, and had drops of my own sperm as far up as my face. I really liked it, and the whole massage technique was fantastic. I'll go back again sometime too, I'm sure.
Art -Los Angeles

Redondo Beach, CA

#48 Mar 31, 2008
Wow, I've only experienced this with female MT's...so far...
[email protected]
Tom

Delta, Canada

#49 Apr 29, 2008
I never heard of this kind of massage, before. But the MT did it to me too. He was dress and I was totally naked as he was working on me. He told me not to ejaculated, while he was working on me;But I could feel erection come on.The more he work on my anus,scrotum and my public hair, my lovestick was ready to do its job. My sperm just shoot out of me. I notice he was down my my feet. I think he ejaculate too. Because I notice he was fix his pants. But I never said anything. Because the massage and all made my day, and I felt great.....Yes :I would do it again...
Licensed MT

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#50 Apr 30, 2008
Tom wrote:
I never heard of this kind of massage, before. But the MT did it to me too. He was dress and I was totally naked as he was working on me. He told me not to ejaculated, while he was working on me;But I could feel erection come on.The more he work on my anus,scrotum and my public hair, my lovestick was ready to do its job. My sperm just shoot out of me. I notice he was down my my feet. I think he ejaculate too. Because I notice he was fix his pants. But I never said anything. Because the massage and all made my day, and I felt great.....Yes :I would do it again...
This thread has nothing to do with medical massage and should be discontinued. If you want to continue this thread in the Gay Masturbation forum, go right ahead.

Since: Oct 07

Bolingbrook, IL

#51 May 9, 2008
Ugh. This type of 'release' is considered prostitution - NOT therapeutic massage.

Really - I agree take it to the gay masturbation/prostitute forum.

Also, sounds like the same guy posted over and over using different names.
Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#52 Sep 11, 2008
For the record, I consider myself 100% straight but something similar happened to me at a very legit, high-end spa, Burke Williams. I had no expectation of anything, but the massage just seemed to naturally progress to the point where, towards the end, as he was working on my legs, he moved high up my thigh, probably more than anyone had ever done before, masseur or masseuse. I didn't stop him and to be honest, I was so relaxed and in the moment that I just went with it.

He was doing large, sweeping strokes along my upper and inner thigh, and he slowly got progressively higher - lightly brushing up against my balls, then my balls and lower penis, then eventually strokes that went up and over the entire shaft. I got progressively harder and eventually was about as rock hard as you can get. At that point, he lightly pulled the top sheet away, oiled up his hands, and starting caressing and massing my balls and penis. My eyes were covered with a heat pad, so I could only feel all of this and not see anything. I probably had one of the 2 or 3 most intense, amazing orgasms I've ever had.

Afterward, we didn't discuss it. He simply wiped me off, covered my body again with the sheet, then he did an amazing 5 minute neck, shoulders, and scalp massage. He then left the room and told me to take my time getting ready. So I removed the heating eye pad, got dressed, and went outside the room to meet him. I smiled, thanked him, and shook his hands.

I've never told anyone else about that, and it's never happened again since, with either a man or woman. But I have no regrets and I think any man -- even a straight man -- would be crazy not to let himself go with it if he's ever given a chance to experience this, whether or not the massage is from a man or woman.

Joe
Reality Bites

Richmond, Australia

#53 Nov 19, 2008
Oh please!

You guys are gay and there's nothing wrong with that. Straight men done get excited by the thought of another man giving them a hand job.

MARY!
Jeff

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#54 Nov 19, 2008
To the people that think this has anything to do with being GAY, you are wrong. I am straight andonly ever would consider sexuaql intercourse with women, u when having a massage and relaxing, it seems that it doesn't matter who is doing the massage it feels good,and yes evenon the penis it feels good enough to cause a release, gay or not. I also feel it is very therapeutic and should be part of all basic massages.
Another LMT

Euless, TX

#55 Nov 19, 2008
"All you blue nose "therapists" overlook that sexual release can be therapeutic."

Might be.

But I've spent money and time getting my license. I can lose that license by someone complaining about me touching genitals. Not only that, I can be arrested for it, too.

If your masseur is willing to give handjobs and you want one at least be kind and don't report him. If you want a handjob and your masseur won't give you one, at least be aware there may be a resaon why he won't want to do it.
Jeff

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#56 Nov 20, 2008
I am just saying that it should not be against the law for a therapist to offer it as part of your massage. Some therapist may not want to offer it,some clients may not elect for it during thier massage, but some therapists and clients will. I mean it's safe, therapeutic and practical to implement to be used as part of massage therapy and relaxation.
CityLife

New York, NY

#57 Nov 20, 2008
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with this type of treatment being available as long as it's between two consenting adults. Somebody offers a service, someone else willingly accepts the offer, the therapist gets a paid an agreed upon amount, and both are satisfied with the arrangement. Nobody is harmed, and it's safe sex as long as no bodily fluids are exchanged.

That said, I also understand the concerns of accredited massage therapists who have studied long and hard to obtain a licence in order to exclusively provide valid professional health services that have nothing to do with "getting the client off."

Ideally, there should be a definite distinction made between these sex workers and professional licenced massage therapists.
Nobody

United States

#58 Nov 23, 2008
Jeff wrote:
I am just saying that it should not be against the law for a therapist to offer it as part of your massage. Some therapist may not want to offer it,some clients may not elect for it during thier massage, but some therapists and clients will. I mean it's safe, therapeutic and practical to implement to be used as part of massage therapy and relaxation.
When sex is involved, it is no longer therapeutic massage. That crosses a well established boundary in the profession. If you want to pay for sex, hire a prostitute, don't expect a legitimate massage therapist to perform any sex act.

And yes, it might be relaxing for you, but does not fall within our scope of practice, so that argument doesn't hold. Smoking pot is also very relaxing, but you won't find a legitimate massage therapist who will light you up either. Drinking a beer is very relaxing, again, no legitimate massage therapist is going to pour you a cold, tall one.

Would you ask your doctor for a happy ending because it would lower your blood pressure?
CityLife

New York, NY

#59 Nov 23, 2008
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>When sex is involved, it is no longer therapeutic massage. That crosses a well established boundary in the profession. If you want to pay for sex, hire a prostitute, don't expect a legitimate massage therapist to perform any sex act.
And yes, it might be relaxing for you, but does not fall within our scope of practice, so that argument doesn't hold. Smoking pot is also very relaxing, but you won't find a legitimate massage therapist who will light you up either. Drinking a beer is very relaxing, again, no legitimate massage therapist is going to pour you a cold, tall one.
Would you ask your doctor for a happy ending because it would lower your blood pressure?
This is exactly the point I was looking to make with my previous post.

There are "sex workers" and then there are legitimate massage therapists who provide an important and effective health service. The two have entirely different and distinctive aims when it comes to the service they are providing. To confuse the two is a serious disservice to both the legitimate licenced health practitioners and their clients alike.
Nobody

United States

#60 Nov 24, 2008
CityLife wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly the point I was looking to make with my previous post.
There are "sex workers" and then there are legitimate massage therapists who provide an important and effective health service. The two have entirely different and distinctive aims when it comes to the service they are providing. To confuse the two is a serious disservice to both the legitimate licenced health practitioners and their clients alike.
Thank you
Peter

Bridgewater, MA

#61 Nov 26, 2008
Well, I think that the use of the word "straight" on this board is very elastic. More power to you, guys. No one should ever be ashamed to explore his or her sexuality. I commend those of you who are open-minded. Ignore the negative comments by people who cannot conceive of the idea that people can be aroused by both sexes in certain situations. God Forbid!
Peter

Bridgewater, MA

#62 Nov 26, 2008
Erotic massage is too easily dismissed as prostitution. If the participants are consenting, outsiders should just lay off. Gees, why is it so threatening to think of a masseur/masseuse bringing a client to orgasm? That in no way should undermine the intentions of those massage therapists who eschew the ostensibly sexual responses and/or sexual releases provided by other practitioners.

As a society, we are so uptight. What is so offensive about sexual pleasure? We are all sexual beings and God made us to be such.
Nobody

United States

#63 Nov 27, 2008
Peter wrote:
Erotic massage is too easily dismissed as prostitution. If the participants are consenting, outsiders should just lay off. Gees, why is it so threatening to think of a masseur/masseuse bringing a client to orgasm? That in no way should undermine the intentions of those massage therapists who eschew the ostensibly sexual responses and/or sexual releases provided by other practitioners.
As a society, we are so uptight. What is so offensive about sexual pleasure? We are all sexual beings and God made us to be such.
Since you feel free to judge me without ever meeting me, I am not going to respond any further to these baseless arguments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swedish politician: officials should have sex i... 1 hr Marco R s Secret ... 5
pijat sensual khusus wanita dan pasutri yg mau 3s (Feb '15) 11 hr Tika 64
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Fri Jef69 794
Masturbation after massage (Nov '09) Fri BuddyJ 207
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Fri BuddyJ 846
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Feb 23 BuddyJ 182
MassageAnywhere.com (Sep '07) Feb 22 Upset in SD 25
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Feb 21 skankhunter 1,675
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Feb 20 Pantylover_ 2,332
More from around the web