Prostate Massage
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blah

United States

#21 Sep 23, 2011
Bellfly,

Respectfully again, I have NO desire to change YOUR boundaries nor anyone else's. I am NOT trying to tell you how to do YOUR job. There are, however, OTHERS in your field of endeavor who don't agree with you and have their boundaries in different places. I don't wish YOU would bend any rules YOU are not comfortable bending. Period.

You, however, seem to want to tell others where to place THEIR boundaries. I think it's great that you know your boundaries and where to draw the line for yourself. Not everyone agrees with you. That doesn't mean (at least in my case) that I would ask or expect you to do anything that you're not comfortable with.

That being said, there are plenty of MTs out there who ARE comfortable with a different set of boundaries. The supreme court of Canada has ruled in their favor and basically asked the question "why is that not a full-body massage?" Yes, it includes gratification or release for the client but the bottom line is that it's still a massage. Again, not all Canadian MTs offer this and I would not expect it from those who don't, but some do and that is THEIR business.

The same is true in most of Europe and Asia.

To be clear, if I were to come to you I would ask clearly what you offer in terms of massage and make a decision whether or not to get a massage. I'd never demand you do anything you don't want to. That is simply wrong. It is equally wrong for you to essentially tell others the same thing (move your boundaries).

Any ethics course at a university (I've taken them) will have many "grey area" problems, problems with multiple solutions, without an exact right or wrong answer. I'm glad you're sure about your own boundaries, and again, I would not ask you to change. Not everyone is the same and laws and mores change.
Zantukanaklous

Leeds, UK

#22 Nov 14, 2012
Tried it using my fingers and just can get it at all!
Zantukanaklous

Leeds, UK

#23 Nov 14, 2012
Can soeone recommend someone in York UK where I can get it done?
Anonymous

Plymouth, IN

#24 Nov 22, 2012
blah wrote:
LMT, what do you call it when a medical doctor gives a prostate massage? Or prescribes it?
Its called proctology.
jooooji

Saudi Arabia

#27 Dec 12, 2012
please
I need to medical prostate massage in riyadh
person

Albany, OR

#29 Jan 10, 2013
I am also a LMT but unlike the person titled LMT. I do see a benefit for prostate massage and I am currently searching for a program that teaches a medical based prostate massage.

I believe the massage vibe is in the hands of the therapist and client. I can do prostate massage and it not be sexual. this is why I am looking for accredited education.

help anyone?
LMT is a Dick

Scunthorpe, UK

#30 Jan 27, 2013
LMT, you're a typical american retard. "It's not a massage because it's not defined as one." Go-f-uck yourself, you moron.
haha 2

United States

#31 Jan 28, 2013
LMT is a Dick wrote:
LMT, you're a typical american retard. "It's not a massage because it's not defined as one." Go-f-uck yourself, you moron.
Go back to banging your ghastly wife, you British prick
Licensed MPT in NE

Sioux Falls, SD

#32 Feb 6, 2013
Belle fly you bring up a very valid comparison in comparing me massage therapist to a CPA. Both have been known to blur the lines of what is considered ethical and/or legal in their profession.So just to play the devil's advocate here, what if you were in a situation where a CPA was offering to do something that was not ethical on your tax return? Wouldn't you just make it clear to them that you do not wish to blur the line and tell them to prepare your tax return by the letter of the law? The offer by them to cheat does not preclude them from being capable of doing a good job preparing your tax return ethically. Or maybe you would be so offended you would choose to go to another CPA. But would it change your opinion of the entire profession because one CPA offered to cheat for you? The bottom line is millions of Americans cheat on their taxes. And by the same token, millions of American man would not mind getting a handjob at the end of a massage session or receiving a prostate massage as this thread is dedicated to. But this does not mean that those same American men are not fully capableof realizing that there are those therapists who are strictly legitimate and that your profession is a legitimate one that does not always have sexual connotations added to it. There are therapists out there for those clients that want something extra and that does not make them a horrible person because their values and their boundaries are different than yours. Yes there have been laws enacted to prevent this but if you truly believe that all laws are in our best interest then that is a subject for another discussion. I do not believe that this taints our profession in anyway and I feel like a lot of legitimate therapist are way too sensitive about this topic.
Fremont

Woodland Hills, CA

#33 May 16, 2013
My doctor performed this on me once. She did say that to be safe it would only last thirty seconds. I don't know why, it didn't hurt a bit. She said it had a chance to be harmful if not careful.
She got her sample of clear fluid for testing. I had an infection and antibiotics knocked it out. Very simple procedure, a prostate massage.

From what I gather from her a massage therapist should be carefully trained. I'll just stick with my doc if I ever need it again.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#34 May 16, 2013
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>First you have to give me a credible report of an instance where a board-certified urologist actually did that.
I can attest to having a certified doctor perform a prostate massage, and it was billed as such. However, that was quite few years ago. I did ask my urologist about it recently (not the same doctor) and he just said they don't do that anymore.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#35 May 16, 2013
I came on this forum to share a recent experience. I was receiving a sensual massage from a male/female couple, a first for me. I've had massages by male massage therapists,, non-sensual, before and sensual massages by 2 females, but never a male/female 4-hand. And, I've had prostate massages from a few different females and always enjoyed it. The male gave me a prostate massage! Thing is I enjoyed it and am now wondering about myself! LOL
theress

Chicago, IL

#36 Wednesday May 27
Does this work
starliner63

Collierville, TN

#37 Thursday May 28
I was getting a prostate massage every week from my regular therapist. She would do her regular massage and at the end, spend about fifteen minutes on my prostate. A change in work schedules has kept me from seeing her for the last couple on months and I can tell a big difference. I need to make arrangements to see her again or find someone else. Not an easy task!
Anon

New Orleans, LA

#39 Saturday May 30
LMT wrote:
Well, whatever. Call it prostate titillation, or prostate fingering, or prostate humping, but PLEASE don't call it massage.
Wow... I found this thread after my urologist's suggestion that prostate massage is a method to treat prostatodynia/prostatitis, which I have been suffering from for 4 years. I've tried every sort of dietary and prescription medication treatment available with no results.

Way to make people suffering from an already embarrassing and physically painful condition feel worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot massage in KSA Riyadh 7 min Fred 3
Full body (complete) massage 21 min Need more coffee 3
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) 2 hr Jbraceboy 728
Drapes and nudity in professional massage 2 hr Jbraceboy 11
Any Male Massage Therapists "Finished Off" a Fe... (Sep '14) 13 hr lovinsfun 27
nice girl nice massage in doha 0097466906424 (Jun '12) Tue roja 11
Design of massage website Tue Kroppsakademien 1
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Mon Bill24 105
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) May 27 Candice 1,066
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) May 26 marvin 2,207