Massage Parlor Shutting Down After Pr...

Massage Parlor Shutting Down After Prostitution Arrests

There are 3 comments on the KTUL story from Apr 6, 2011, titled Massage Parlor Shutting Down After Prostitution Arrests. In it, KTUL reports that:

A massage parlor in midtown Tulsa is being forced to shut its doors. That's after the city declared "New Asia Massage" a nuisance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL.

Packing Heat

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2011
Headline should have read: “Massage Parlor moved its location after Prostitution Arrest” Anyone who thinks they all changed their ways is out of their mind. Hookers have been around since the beginning of time and will be around until the end of time.
Thor Elfdail

Cleveland, OH

#2 Apr 8, 2011
The women travel all over the nation via a network of Asian taxi drivers and jitneys. I'm pretty certain that the Asian Massage Parlor thing is much like the crab grass that grows in your lawn, and the more you "cut it," the more it grows and spreads. At least I hope so!
Fifi

Montréal, Canada

#3 Apr 12, 2011
Thor Elfdail wrote:
The women travel all over the nation via a network of Asian taxi drivers and jitneys. I'm pretty certain that the Asian Massage Parlor thing is much like the crab grass that grows in your lawn, and the more you "cut it," the more it grows and spreads. At least I hope so!
Bummer Thoer. Where's your Mom going to work now? She gave the best...er....um, massages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massage Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nice girl nice massage in doha 0097466906424 (Jun '12) 20 min mourad 12
Hot massage in KSA Riyadh 36 min Fred 3
Full body (complete) massage 51 min Need more coffee 3
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) 2 hr Jbraceboy 728
Drapes and nudity in professional massage 2 hr Jbraceboy 11
Any Male Massage Therapists "Finished Off" a Fe... (Sep '14) 14 hr lovinsfun 27
Design of massage website Tue Kroppsakademien 1
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) Mon Bill24 105
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) May 27 Candice 1,066
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) May 26 marvin 2,207