Muscle Testing and Applied Kinesiology

Apr 27, 2012 Full story: Blogcritics

Applied Kinesiology is a way of getting information from a person's body by assessing the individual's posture, his way of walking, his range of motion, and his muscle condition, and via motion analysis. Muscle testing is also part of these non-invasive assessments.

Read more
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#1 Apr 28, 2012
AK is but another example which indicates that QUACKERY is alive and well in chiropractic.

george goodheart was as much a quack as was the founder of chiropractic, dd palmer.

A full investigation needs to be done. These quacks need to be shut down. Today.
Spheno

Geneva, NY

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Wisdom, Why do patients respond so well to chiropractic when other modalities of treatment have failed them?

It's clear you have a bias hatred towards the profession i.e. posting every day on each topic for the last few years.

Some people are so simple-minded like Wisdom. If chiropractic does not work for you then you are free to try anything else. In my opinion I would like to start off with the least invasive most natural way of care.
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#3 Apr 28, 2012
" Why do patients respond so well to chiropractic when other modalities of treatment have failed them?"

A couple explanations come to mind.

Placebo being one. Chiropractors primarily treat self limiting conditions being another. Also ... mild manipulation does help with some limited msk conditions but mild manipulation is not what we are talking about here. We are talking about another bizarre and stupid chiropractic "treatment". Stop your idiotic attempt to mix the two.

I am disgusted with chiropractors who engage in bizarre and unfounded treatments. AK being one of them. If you think there is merit to muscle testing people to evaluate health conditions and nutritional deficiencies than you are severely lacking critical thinking abilities.

Ak is NOT evidenced based and your claim that some people "get better" is utterly stupid.

"Some people are so simple-minded like Wisdom. If chiropractic does not work for you then you are free to try anything else."

ha ha I was a chiropractor. I am an expert on chiropractic matters. I will expose as much chiropractic quackery as I can.
Spheno

Geneva, NY

#4 Apr 28, 2012
Wisdom claims he has a pHD MD and DC degree. low and behold he is a massage therapist bahahah expert my assss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kinesiology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-vaccination prof won't teach same course: ... Feb '15 VACCINE CENSORSHIP 3
Anna Nov '14 equilibrium 1
Can several people muscle test for me? Nov '14 TheInnocent 2
Help with Biomechanical Analysis of Hip! (Muscl... (Jul '14) Jul '14 OTstudent 1
Movement analysis help (Jul '14) Jul '14 Nik 1
News LGBT Grads Excel in Diverse Fields (May '14) May '14 Steve Gayman 12
Kinesiology and Pathology course at Waubonsee C... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Chrissy White 1
More from around the web