Before grilling out, keep this study ...

Before grilling out, keep this study in mind

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 29, 2007, titled Before grilling out, keep this study in mind. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

With the backyard grilling season approaching, medical experts have managed the scientific equivalent of pouring cold water on a pile of fiery briquettes: Grilling and other high-heat cooking methods accelerate ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

vickie

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2007
So are we suppose to not grill anymore? Experts have said that grilling is good for you. Grilling, Baking, or Broiling was suppose to be the healthiest, I guess not anymore! This article should of had a little more info about this subject. It was lacking and left me with a lot of unanswered questons.
lastrep

Columbus, IN

#2 Apr 30, 2007
Pretty soon we'll be reduced to eating beans and rice for every meal. Won't that be fun. I wish someone would do a study on the studies that turned out to be wrong, or false, or both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geriatric Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Merck halts late-stage trial of promising Alzhe... Feb '17 Pharmafia 1
News Happy birthday to Colo: Oldest gorilla in US tu... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Go Blue Forever 22
News Genetic screening available, but not recommende... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Halton Healthcare launches Hospital Elder Life ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 GTA 1
News Alzheimer Society hosting free seminar on dementia (Jan '16) Jan '16 Brain Pilaster - ... 1
News Graves & Gilbert Clinic Welcomes Dr. Chhabra to... (Jan '14) Jan '16 curious 20
News Learn ways to cope with depression and anxiety ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 HumanSpirit 4
More from around the web