Ex-stray, pooch has new job as therapist

Full story: Connecticut Post

Of all their many traits, dogs are perhaps most appreciated for their attribute of giving unconditional love.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2009
Doggy Daddy

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

What a good dog...a rags to riches story
Bulldog Mom

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Dogs from shelters make the best pets..They know they have been saved and rescued..I think its a great story..I am sure the dogs brings lots joy to all the elderly residents..All nursing homes should have such programs..
Leslie Rosado

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

I visit the animal shelter all the time and the people are great. I am so happy that R.C. was provided with a great home. I just know things will work out for the best. Thank you so much Bridgeport Animal Shelter for helping all these strays or even homeless pets.
Umm what

Ossining, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

My wife and I decided to adopt a dog when we were looking for a pet. All I can say is she is the BEST dog I've ever had! She's a black lab/rottie mix, and is the smartest, most loving dog in the world. My mind shutters when I think what would've happened to her if we didn't take her into our home!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Geriatric Medicine Discussions

Search the Geriatric Medicine Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Improve Patient Care with Case Files: Geriatric... Jun 30 Skye Van Raalte-Herzog 1
Senior Power: Sexuality It's a good thing. (Apr '13) Jun '14 Cosmo 11
Report: Too little mental health care for boomers (Jul '12) Jun '14 Dr Basim Elhabashy 5
UR Medicine Helping Aging Adults in Rural Commu... Apr '14 humanSpirit 3
From Severe Sadness to Suicide in Elderly Popul... (Oct '09) Mar '14 lizzybowen 9
Graves & Gilbert Clinic Welcomes Dr. Chhabra to... (Jan '14) Mar '14 Sucks 14
Report Finds Too Little Mental Health Care for ... (Jul '12) Jan '14 Caty 8
•••
•••