Managing Skin Rashes Caused By Eczema

Managing Skin Rashes Caused By Eczema

There are 1 comment on the Malaysian National News Agency story from May 27, 2012, titled Managing Skin Rashes Caused By Eczema. In it, Malaysian National News Agency reports that:

By Sakini Mohd Said KUALA LUMPUR, May 28 -- There are reddish itchy rashes on the skin at certain parts of the body, which ooze fluid if they are scratched, and over time, the skin at the affected areas becomes crusty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Malaysian National News Agency.

Christian

Rockdale, Australia

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Hi Guys
Not quite sure if you are interested, but I manage an e-commerce store specialized in Eczema Relief and Management: www.theallergyshop.com.au
It is unique and leading store for all people affected by eczema.
We sell worldwide.
It is not only commercial but also educational, based on my long experience in dealing with Atopic Dermatitis.
We are very well-known for our audio-visual blog and Facebook.
Anything you need please send me an email.
Thanks
Christian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genetics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DNA Scan Uncovers 18 Genes Newly Associated Wit... Wed friend 11
News Parents plead with school board to move 'danger... Mar 19 Quebec pretty mad 2 1
News Cystic fibrosis patients surviving longer in Ca... Mar 16 Evkan 1
News Study Claims Atheists Could Die Out Because The... Mar 14 YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Novel Variant in the ANK2 Membrane-Binding Doma... Mar 8 Curiosity 2
News The biological basis of being gay Mar 4 Tre H 5
News Kids Who Exhibit Self-Control May Have a Lower ... (Aug '12) Mar 3 Bum Massage Inside 3
More from around the web