Rosacea: 'Tis the season to suffer re...

Rosacea: 'Tis the season to suffer red itchy skin: How cold walks and ...

There are 1 comment on the Daily Mail story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Rosacea: 'Tis the season to suffer red itchy skin: How cold walks and .... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

But as one of the one in ten people who suffer with the skin condition rosacea, I really dread this time of year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

RosaceaSupport

Philippines

#1 Dec 18, 2012
I totally feel you. Triggers of my Rosacea are wine, beer and the chilly weather. So imagine my frustration with parties everywhere and driving off to friends and relatives' homes, can't drink, can't stay that long, can't go out that much, it's a good thing that they often offer to go to my house instead. Great to have supportive friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genetics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DNA Scan Uncovers 18 Genes Newly Associated Wit... Mar 22 friend 11
News Parents plead with school board to move 'danger... Mar 19 Quebec pretty mad 2 1
News Cystic fibrosis patients surviving longer in Ca... Mar 16 Evkan 1
News Study Claims Atheists Could Die Out Because The... Mar 14 YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Novel Variant in the ANK2 Membrane-Binding Doma... Mar 8 Curiosity 2
News The biological basis of being gay Mar 4 Tre H 5
News Kids Who Exhibit Self-Control May Have a Lower ... (Aug '12) Mar 3 Bum Massage Inside 3
More from around the web