Five Major Psychiatric Disorders Share Genetic Link

Mar 1, 2013 Full story: MediLexicon

Five common psychiatric disorders - bipolar disorder, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder , autism, major depressive disorder, and schizophrenia - have been found to have the same genetic risk factors.

Full Story
AdamLanzaVaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Mar 1, 2013
They have the same genetic injury from vaccines, though it affects different people in different ways. What is important though is that it injures on a level that has spawned great numbers of illness that can be recognized and labelled. Thats not normal genetic behavior, its consistent with injury that is artificially caused.
Saul
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genetics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
7 things to know about epilepsy Wed DeeDee86 2
Billboard in Virginia Brazenly Proclaims 'Nobod... Wed blasterboy1984 58
Preeclampsia During Mother's Pregnancy Associat... Wed Parasite epidemic 3
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... Wed Phyllis Schlafly ... 18
Support for those with rare cancer lets them kn... Dec 14 kids catching on too 1
Brain inflammation a hallmark of autism, large-... Dec 14 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 5
Theory proposes depression caused by infection Dec 11 Kal 1
More from around the web