extreme chronic bloating and stomach ...
dr fungus says

Fairfield, Australia

#62 Oct 20, 2011
dear all no need to suffer what you have and rest of world population is very simple but so hard to understand it as you are all programmed to worship science you suffer from chronic candidal infection there is no cure for it you can only control it with right diet see my other comments and whats in for you if diet is not changed im also on yeast containing food/allergy and daily strenght forum and every body ignores my comments looking for pain killers which is wrong and easy aproach and deadly on long run for more info feel free only too glad to help and its free whole world population needs to be waken up from ignorance
David

Portland, OR

#63 Oct 23, 2011
Hello my stomach just lately out no ware started hurting real bad it is one the right side of my stomach and I'm afraid that it can be something serious anybody know what it is it kinda hurts when I walk
Danielle

Prattville, AL

#64 Nov 7, 2011
Okay im 21 and started with breast pains so i was sent to have an ultra sound done was nothing there to worry about. At the same time i had sharp pains in my left side my belly... it was about a week and i got worse and then started swelling on my left side then about after another week my whole belly was swollen and i gained a total of 6 pounds and just in my belly i tryed a diet and glued onto water stayed working out and still nothing has changed... i just recently gotten a ultra sound on everything still havent heard anything i have every symtom of being preg. but every test says no.....
Rajiv

Delhi, India

#65 Dec 6, 2011
Hi, I have the problem of constipation, gas and extreme bloating (Not other symtoms like pain(never ever),acid reflux,vomiting etc) for last 2 years. My blood tests, endoscopy, sigmoidoscopy have been done, doctor found only a small hietal hernia but nothing else. I don't know why do i have this persistant bloating for last 2 years. What is the reason behind this, doctor has clearly said that this is not IBS as a IBS patient suffers with pain(this is must for an IBS patient). Can somebody suggest..what is this.... Thanks in advance.
dr fungus says

Australia

#66 Dec 7, 2011
Rajiv wrote:
Hi, I have the problem of constipation, gas and extreme bloating (Not other symtoms like pain(never ever),acid reflux,vomiting etc) for last 2 years. My blood tests, endoscopy, sigmoidoscopy have been done, doctor found only a small hietal hernia but nothing else. I don't know why do i have this persistant bloating for last 2 years. What is the reason behind this, doctor has clearly said that this is not IBS as a IBS patient suffers with pain(this is must for an IBS patient). Can somebody suggest..what is this.... Thanks in advance.
yes RAJIV i dont suggest you have chronic candida, dont panic, whole world is candidaly infected without even knowing it including your doctor. there is no cure for candida, you can only control it, with non candidal food.candida is all about fungus and fungus is cancer.thats what big pharmaceutical dont want you to know.
Rajiv

Delhi, India

#67 Dec 7, 2011
Hello Dr. Fungus,

I don't think i have Candida because i don't have any skin rashes, eczema,abdominal pain, white tongue,
headaches, migraines, rectal itching,cravings for sweets, acne,muscle weakness or anything from candida symptoms. My symptoms are only and only gas bloating,constipation. Please diagnose me for something else.
Rajiv

Delhi, India

#68 Dec 15, 2011
Can anybody help me on this pleasessssss. I have only and only constipation and gas bloating for last 2 years.. Nothing else.
Rajiv

Delhi, India

#69 Dec 22, 2011
Hello can anybody answer my question :( I have only and only constipation and gas bloating for last 2 years.. Nothing else. Why????
alisha

United States

#70 Dec 24, 2011
Wendy wrote:
Have any of you been tested for gastroparesis? That is a likely cause for such symptoms.
I have been tested for everything and the only thing they came up with was gastroparesis. I have a constant bloating in my upper stomach just below my ribcage and the only time I feel normal is when im laying down or sleeping. Makes life very difficult cause I feel like im gonna puke all day long. Im only 21 years old and iv been dealing with this for a year now. They prescribed a med called dicyclomine that's supposed to help with the cramping but it doesn't. Good luck
dr fungus says

Australia

#71 Dec 26, 2011
Rajiv wrote:
Hello can anybody answer my question :( I have only and only constipation and gas bloating for last 2 years.. Nothing else. Why????
HI RAJIV they dont call it candida for nothing candid means something hard to detect or pin point as candida will not have all characteristic signs or symptoms on every person it differs from one to another untill you go on noncandidal diet you cant rule candida out.my life long friend who is currently dying from pancreatic cancer and is practicaly consumed by candidal infection for decades was denying it to his end as he have only days to live.he is all rotten inside out ridled with yeast infection ,still denying it.even so called healthy foods are candidal, if you dont know mechanics of the food how it works in the gut.another case young doctor had his intestines removed but doctors still dont know this is candida, as they dont teach them in medical schools about it coz there is no money in it, if people change their diet.
Rajiv

Delhi, India

#72 Jan 3, 2012
Hi All.. I have become regular in passing stool these days and my bloating has reduced to 30 % now. Please let me know now what is the problem and when it will be resolved fully. I want flat stomach...
Rajiv

Delhi, India

#73 Jan 4, 2012
Can somebody answer my question please.. This is a request... :(
jason

Mount Vernon, NY

#74 Jan 24, 2012
Ive been having bloating issues for a while im 26 i feel in on the left side and underneth the rib cage as well ,the thing is its a mix of tension as well,cause sometiems it makes my heart rate go up...does that make sence? can being bloated do that? it interfears with my workouts as well.any ideas?
dr fungus says

Glenwood, Australia

#75 Jan 25, 2012
Rajiv wrote:
Can somebody answer my question please.. This is a request...:(
ok rajiv since you dont get it and you are so persistant i request you to tell me everything you eat and drink normaly and also tell me where you live what you inhale like mould in the house bathroom leaky roof mould under house working with composts chemicals etc living in flooded areas smoking drugs use medicines herbs and spices be as accurate as posible also when you said that you dont have candida thats not true everybody have it as it is a normal part of digestion but problem is overgrowth of it by eating fungal foods or foods which create fermentation like sugars sweet fruits and mixing foods wrongly as they get very volatile in the gut due to clashes of different enzymes elderly people in nursing homes here in australia died after eating fruit salad which is called so healthy and thats not true most people are killing them selves by eating so calle healthy food i meet a person whose toe nails were going to powder disintegrating half way down doctors give him some cream to put on what a joke when i asked him what is his main diet he said fruit salad 3times a day
Kaila

Plymouth, UK

#76 Feb 9, 2012
Hi I am 37 and had two children and a hystirectomy 2 years ago, since then I have had terrible bloating In my stomach and pains in my right side, my Bowls are open frequently the dull pain is traveling around to my right hip but my doctor is not concerned ? I had blood tests a they found a small amount of blood in my urine did a scan and found nothing ! I don't know what is going in anymore :(
Patricia

San Antonio, TX

#77 Feb 12, 2012
I want to share my story and maybe it will help someone. I had bloating and pain in the lower part of my stomach like if someone punched me. I had this for awhile but at the same time my stool were like pellets. One day I went out to eat when I came home I thought I had food poisioning Diarreah throwing up I was sweaty chills pain all over. After a couple of hours of doing this blood showed up in my stool then it was just blood. I went into the E.R. they did CT scan blood work etc. Found out I had an infection and had inflammation of the lower intestines. After 2 days of antibiotics in my IV they ordered a colonoscopy and luckily there were no signs of cancer. The bloating I guess a month prior and soresness was the infection. I hope this helps
Patricia

San Antonio, TX

#78 Feb 12, 2012
alisha wrote:
<quoted text> I have been tested for everything and the only thing they came up with was gastroparesis. I have a constant bloating in my upper stomach just below my ribcage and the only time I feel normal is when im laying down or sleeping. Makes life very difficult cause I feel like im gonna puke all day long. Im only 21 years old and iv been dealing with this for a year now. They prescribed a med called dicyclomine that's supposed to help with the cramping but it doesn't. Good luck
have they checked to see if maybe an infection is present??
tom

London, UK

#79 Feb 24, 2012
hi sloan, im 19 and got more or less the same symptoms when i went to uni this september, it got so bad i had to drop out. like you my GP said i probably had IBS and it was all just because of stress, like you i knew they were just wasting my time, then i had a series of tests like ultrasounds endoscopies etc which ruled out hernias, ulcers and some other stuff. then still couldn't find anything wrong so went to homeopathic doctor and he said it was most likely a parasite, started taking medicine and felt better for a couple of days but not massively. Luckily one of my mums friends is a nutritionists and she suggested i should get a extensive stool test done by a private company (i used Red Apple Clinic) it cost about 200 quid but it was so worth it, showed literally everything that was wrong with my stomach. that i had two parasites one of them was more or less eating my stomach which was why i was getting bloated because my stomach membrane was damaged so couldn't digest food properly and why i was getting such bad stomach pain. upon finding this out went to my GP showed her the results of my test and she gave me some serious antibiotics to destroy the parasites because homeopathic medicine is less likely to deal with the more serious parasites. I'm on my third day of antibiotics and feeling quite abit better, i know its so depressing when you constantly feel shit but hang in there and try and get a stool test done with a private company because its the most useful test to show whats wrong with your stomach. Good Luck
Sloane wrote:
Hello everyone,
I'm only 15, and I have been dealing with a lot of the same symptoms that most of you mentioned. I have terrible bloating/gas problems, and sometimes it's so bad that if I don't get the gas out [gross i know!], I get so hot, and clammy. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to faint, it gets that bad. I've been to the doctor so many times, and been tested for basically everything. Eventually, my doctor told me it was probably just all in my head. We all know that's ridiculous, since I have such visible and terrible symptoms. AHH, please help?!! Oh, and another thing, I went to a homeopathic doctor a while back, and I was given things for parasites, which they said I had. That did start to help for a while, and when they said my parasites were gone, they took me off the natural medicines. That's when the pain got even worse.
amanda

United States

#80 Mar 11, 2012
Hi my name is amanda im 24 i have simular symptoms but mine isnt when i eat an doest feel too much like a gas pain its all ont the right side its not constant its a breif second on and off pain not lasting very long and sometimes when i breahe it hurts in my back and chest, also have constant bloating someone please help me i do not have health insurance
Krystle

Severn, Canada

#81 Apr 23, 2012
Hello have you ever beard of candida? Its yeast overgrowth, look up threelac online... I took it a few mnths back and all my symptoms as u have mentioned disappeared i was diagnosed with acid reflux, been on many different meds and nothing. I have just ordered it again as i never felt better in my life all bloating gas severe stimach pain went away i wasnt as tired... You should check it out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gastroenterology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
upper abdominal discomfort / pain near left rib (Nov '07) Tue Lueyy 909
News Here's Why Your Poop Can Be So Freaking Weird o... Dec 10 Emerald 2
Gas unbearable Dec 9 Mike Mangrum 1
Pain & Burning on left side bottom of rib cage.... (Apr '07) Dec 8 Penny 242
Left side tenderness (Jun '06) Dec 1 Robin 98
News Nurse practitioner savors homecoming Nov 30 Ole Miss News 2
Bad Stomach Pains and Nausea for Almost A Month Nov 18 Nkrjrgc 1
More from around the web