Missouri legislation would give nurse...

Missouri legislation would give nurse practitioners independence

There are 3 comments on the KYTV Springfield story from Feb 16, 2012, titled Missouri legislation would give nurse practitioners independence. In it, KYTV Springfield reports that:

Nurse practitioners say they could help fill the primary care gap in Missouri if allowed to practice without an overseeing physician.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTV Springfield.

passion

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2012
I am old school.I would like to see Doctors making home visits again.That would be great for the family's who are taking care of elderly parents or family members who, are still living at home.
stayoffthenet

Bettendorf, IA

#2 Apr 17, 2012
This is a terrible idea. If you want to be a doctor then go to medical school.

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2012
passion wrote:
I am old school.I would like to see Doctors making home visits again.
That would be great, especially if they would accept a couple of chickens as payment, or maybe a goat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Practice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Online consultations? Jun 13 Milestone06 2
News Oakville, Halton doctors prepare for Toronto ra... Apr '16 GREED at the TROUGH 2
News UVic model cuts wait for psychiatric care Mar '16 HumanSpirit 2
Primary Care Physician/Family Doctor Mar '16 sprice1979 1
News Sutherland - humbled' at being named top citizen (Mar '09) Feb '16 sad they almost home 5
News Sutherland a humbleda at being named top citizen (Mar '09) Feb '16 sons body found 2day 4
News Retired doctor thanked for care (Sep '09) Feb '16 RIP 5
More from around the web