Damages upheld in medical liability case; man's deadly infection not detected
Neither the doctors, nor the nurses, nor the paramedics could see that a bacterial infection that was ravaging Ken Wilson's body until it was too late.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brandon Sun.
#1 May 15, 2013
Since: Apr 13
#2 May 16, 2013
"The paramedics, the court found, told him to stay home because the emergency department was full of New Year's Eve partiers. And they didn't take his vital signs because one of them forgot her glasses in the ambulance."
I think this is very ridiculous!
Add your comments below
|Online consultations?||Jun '16||Milestone06||2|
|Oakville, Halton doctors prepare for Toronto ra...||Apr '16||GREED at the TROUGH||2|
|UVic model cuts wait for psychiatric care||Mar '16||HumanSpirit||2|
|Primary Care Physician/Family Doctor||Mar '16||sprice1979||1|
|Sutherland - humbled' at being named top citizen (Mar '09)||Feb '16||sad they almost home||5|
|Sutherland a humbleda at being named top citizen (Mar '09)||Feb '16||sons body found 2day||4|
|Retired doctor thanked for care (Sep '09)||Feb '16||RIP||5|
Find what you want!
Search Family Practice Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC