Epidemiologist: No swine flu reported...

Epidemiologist: No swine flu reported in Iowa

There are 3 comments on the Des Moines Register story from Apr 26, 2009, titled Epidemiologist: No swine flu reported in Iowa. In it, Des Moines Register reports that:

No cases of swine flu have been reported in Iowa, said Dr. Patricia Quinlisk, epidemiologist for the Iowa Department of Public Health.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Des Moines Register.

Jack Porter

Coeur D Alene, ID

#1 Apr 30, 2009
we have been following the swine flu and at its rate of travle it will be an epidemick in less than a week. further study will be compleated and updated weekley
Jack Porter

Coeur D Alene, ID

#2 Apr 30, 2009
we also have studys that show the swine flu in Washington, and Idaho. help prevent it by, washing your hands, eating healthy drinking plenty of water and getting enough sleep

DR. Jack Kent Porter
Alex williams

Coeur D Alene, ID

#3 Apr 30, 2009
Thank you Dr. Jack, you have saved my life i am out of Texas and i have the swine flu. how can i get rid of it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Epidemiology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bipolar Hypersexuality and Propagation Sep '17 johnny_throwaway14 1
News Feds confirm cancer cluster from Tamaqua to Haz... (Aug '08) Aug '17 sad sad sad 83
News Hair Dye, Chemical Relaxers Linked to Breast Ca... Jul '17 sankt 1
MMR coverage vs. confirmed cases (May '17) May '17 Sterling 2
Which epidemiological study design to choose? (Jan '17) Jan '17 sharu043 1
Economics of Epidemiology (Jan '17) Jan '17 maahrose 1
Need suggestions (Jan '17) Jan '17 maahrose 2
More from around the web