Wind-borne valley fever underreported...

Wind-borne valley fever underreported in New Mexico

There are 22 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from May 10, 2010, titled Wind-borne valley fever underreported in New Mexico. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

A disease known as valley fever is prevalent in neighboring states, but believed to be underreported in New Mexico, so state health officials are launching a new initiative aimed at finding more cases of the illness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anti-Matrix

Silver City, NM

#21 Jul 16, 2010
Everything is under reported in the Country of lairs. Do we expect anything more? We have a Community Organizer in the White House. Everything is fine...The Government wouldn't LIE to the people. Never have ... Never will.
ihaveittoo

Corrales, NM

#23 Oct 4, 2010
I have had valley fever for 40 yrs. I had to diagnose it myself and beg a doctor to test for it. It has eaten it's way around my face, destroyed my sinuses, and made me deaf in one ear. My mother died of disseminated valley fever after living in the Las Cruces area for a long time.She was misdiagnosed with cancer. Does anyone know of a doctor in the Albuquerque area? I would sure appreciate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Epidemiology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Talc linked to ovarian cancer risk in African-A... Mon lori 14
Type of study??? Jun 14 lawin01 1
News 77 more hepatitis cases may trace to clinic, of... (May '08) Mar '16 Jarvis 5
Good review material Mar '16 Bio-stats 1
News Young African Americans, Hispanics fare worse w... Jan '16 Carl 1
Need help on these questions. Any one? Jan '16 Jollyx89 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Syrian Refugees Bring Flesh-Eating D... Jan '16 solidarity 1
More from around the web